• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Swinging Experience [v0.4] [Doukruv]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Rex Blue

Swinging Experience is a VN about an aicg couple and their swinging experimentation with another aicg couple.

I point out the aicg bit specifically because that's currently most of the game. The story is a slice of life style thing with no drama and nothing of particular interest as of yet. Your character can act dominantly or submissively during most choices and also choose to opt-in to a few girl's side stories, which vary based on your character's personality. It's honestly reasonably ambitious... if the characters had more personality or the scenes were actually hot enough to go find. Unfortunately, the characters are their roles with very little personality or interesting character quirks. There might be something of interest with your female coworker, but she's received very little focus as of yet, so it's too early to tell.

As such, it's really a question of how much you want to see a bunch of aicg art of fucking. I mean, it's all adequate in much the same way all aicg is, but without a story or characters to hang things on, it's pretty worthless.

The story badly needs a hook to start things out and make things interesting. Maybe an opening flash-forward to get a glimpse of where the story is heading? Maybe one of the girls is bent on ruining the MC's relationship very early on? There's gotta be some level of drama or tension to make us care about the story and characters. Instead, Swinging Experience has done a pretty terrible job of catching my interest.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Goose69069

There aren't any animations, felt like a very new project. I like the concept but it didn't really do much for me because of lack of animation, script etc. I think the choices concept could be amazing but currently there wasn't any spice I generally expect from a swinging game. Drawings of characters are really nice. However I think the MC shouldn't be this much buffed if the user wants a submissive route, it doesn't fit that well. It would have suited more if Kevin and MC models were interchanged.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

MashedGarlic

I must say, I'm thoroughly impressed with the AI arts and I think they are good in my opinion. Story is good, gameplay is easy, I like that the choices that the game offers. Looking forward to future updates.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Ratings for this Game:

PROS

+ Hot Characters
    + Nice Story
    + Long Game Play
    + Easy Gameplay

CONS
    - Nothing

STORY: 4/5
    The Story is not complicated & has a clean and no bullshit story.

Gameplay: 4/5
    Very Simple made with Hentai Style Characters which are very Good.
    The Game has simple questions to answer like yes or no without the danger of getting stuck somewhere.

CONCLUSION: 4/5
    I`m not really a Fan of Hentai like characters, but in this Game I really Like them, maybe because of the clean cut of the characters which I really Love.

RECOMMENDATION.
    Worth the Download.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1342827

Swinging Experience is an immersive adult game that explores the alluring world of open relationships and swinging. With captivating visuals, thought-provoking narrative, and diverse characters, it offers a realistic and engaging experience for those curious about non-monogamous relationships. Discover the complexities of consensual non-monogamy and shape your own path in this provocative journey.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

ForeverLosing

Reviewing v0.1

Swinging Experience is, if nothing else, an endurance test. How much uncanny valley can you endure as a living, breathing human being? How many cliches can you endure as a reader? And who stole Swinging Experience's punctuation, anyway? Was it you?

(Spoiler warning) I chose the bull options for my first playthrough as my character has a ten pack and a lifeless scowl only a computer could love. I'm going to ignore his lack of a scalp, for now, as I assume that's just part of the character design. Anyway, I picked all the options to treat my AI-generated fuckdoll of a girlfriend as a little slut because that's what she deserves, came inside her, and went to work.

When I got home I picked all the options to flirt with my best friend's girlfriend, telling her that my pupils were dilated because I was looking at her, and how slicing a birthday cake must be a boring affair. I knew she was wet. Unfortunately, she had to leave shortly thereafter, dashing my plans for a robo threesome that would put Bladerunner 2049 to shame. Maybe in v0.2.

Anyway, then I had a dream about my best friend hoverhands'ing my girlfriend as he fucked her, annnd that's where v0.1 left off. It at least gives you a good understanding of what to expect in future versions.

Pros:
    - Passable scene writing
    - Sound design was decent
    - Dev appeared to at least try and photoshop more fingers in a few of the pictures.

Cons:
    - opens with a blaring alarm clock
    - character believes in global warming even though cuckoldry is supposedly optional /s
    - AI art just ain't there yet, chief
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Deathstar1200

With many possible paths planned, the game has a lot of potential. For now, author's priority is giving characters more personality. Also plot at this current state is non-existent, but I hope the author would come up with something to grab reader's attention. I'm curious where this one will go.

Eventhough art is generated, it is hot asf. Work on consistency and it would be a good game.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

SupremeAncestor

Still version 0.1, so can't say much. but seems to be off to a pretty good start.
    The art is nice, and thought there are places where the art style becomes inconsistent, overall it's pretty good. Also, the women are fine af so that's definitely a plus.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

zadtier396

Although there was a semblance of effort shown to keep the characters relatively consistent, everything else was a waste of time. The characters are bland, the plot is nonexistent. The NTR experience is also lackluster.

Not good for a fap, just a waste of time.