RPGM - Sword Art Online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic [Part 2 v0.40] [Fujino]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Karcosa

i really enjoyed this start of the second part. Everything goes much more smother than first part, its clear the dev is improving. The ui is nice, the maps, the look in general is better. Content ofc, we knew that we will have something but nothing crazy, at least my favorite part, is that is clearly confirmed the 2 main paths, with the 2 new bars at the top, so we will have the hard ntr route and the cuckito route. Overall, a great start for a great game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

albinz

5/5 and easily one of the best NTR games out there and combined with being a SAO game gives it huge potential in my eyes.
    Art style is really very nice. Good shadows and movements from brests etc.

Feedback on the style of part 2.
    What it looks like it's building up to be more open and free than part 1 was and with more characters and places to interact with.
    Suggestion is to make something in the menu or in the phone to give you hints or clues were certain characters are or what they are up to. That way you don't have to run around all over the place, go into every single building every day and search high and low for different events.

Will have this on my watch list and will eagerly wait for next update.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ThatGuy_Shaggy

I could write out a whole essay on the pros and cons of this game, analyzing and judging it completely and utterly, but I won't. Rather I'll just answer the question I'm sure many newcomers have when checking this games review section: "Should I play this game?"

The answer is yes.

I find there is no reason not to. Its an NTR game that knows what it wants to do, and completes that goal with quality and care. Its not some character driven masterpiece, but it doesn't need to be. If you go into this game, go into it like you'd go into a John Wick movie, for the memorable action (sex) scenes, and characters/story thats just believable enough to evoke emotion and not break your suspension of disbelief. This game is extremely memorable to me, with multiple scenes I reckon I'll never forget it regards to NTR.

Trust me, this game is worth your time.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

tero51

One of the best games in its genre. And perhaps the best SAO game ever created. The pacing is great, with the story progressing neither too fast nor too slow. The animation style is unusual, but quite pleasant, I would even say excellent.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Tthvgfg

this is best NTR game so far. I always dreamed about Sword Art Online game(with NTR stories) and it really came out! with great modelings(which is made with Koikatsu) and stories are juuuust crazy! people who loves Koikatsu type modeled characters and NTR stories and SAO, they gotta play this game for sure!!!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

FeelyMcTeet

So far this is an excellent NTR game, with some really unique features!

The corruption aspect has a nice build-up, and feels pretty earned once action starts happening. There's always an element of having to suspend your disbelieve with NTT corruption, but the way it's handled in this game has enough logic/background with the antagonist shown to not make you question it too much.

The combat system is used in a really creative way with battles being perfunctory and incredibly easy, but used as a way to advance the NTR plot. This has been done to some extent in other games, but SAO uses this system in a unique way that really leans into the NTR genre.

In terms of animations, I'm not usually a big fan of the art style used for the sex scenes (preferring a more drawn/cartoon style), but these are done really well and work perfectly in this game. One minor gripe is the ever-changikg size of the protagonist's "weapon", but it features rarely enough and can potentially be written off as a "perspective of the love interest" thing.

Only other thing worth noting is the sporadic performance issues the game can have. There are some random crashes experienced by most people (although the game's autosave feature does help deal with this), but there are other issues that may crop up. I was experiencing frequent crashes, the game's performance tanking and lagging on certain maps and not being able to progress past a certain scene in game due to the game tanking and inevitably crashing. However, these issues went away once I unplugged my laptop from my docking station/external monitor, so I'm at a loss as to why this was causing problems.

All that being said, this is one of thr best games I've played on here in recent months and I can't wait for Part 2 to release!
  7. 3.00 star(s)

voyant

It's an above average game, which isn't saying much giving the playing field.

Plot: 4/10 Really bland and unnatural NTR story? Both MC are so dumb to the point of having 0 brain cells and eyes or ears. Almost feel like MC is asking for it... I mean 2 of the most experienced players not knowing what the boss does, while some guy who never left beginner town was able to gather the info.
    Scenes: 8/10 It might not be my art style but overall pretty hot setups. battle sex scenes are really good.
    Gameplay: 2/10 I mean I gave points to the battle sex already, other than that it's just a waste of time. No gear, exp don't matter, no stats.

If Karryn's prison is 5 start for a good RPGM game, then this game probably fits in 3 stars. I believe the hardest and the hottest parts of NTR games is making corruption progression more natural rather than hit the MC in the head. Would also really do well if it had a pure route so battles affect outcomes, or like hints to avoid mandatory NTR.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Nutting The Rueful

This is one great creativity deliverance. The developer combined multiple platforms making it more 'fun'. RPGM + Koikatsu (I think it is koikatsu as there is one scene that points it that way) + VA (it is re-used but at least not heavily repeated on single instance). Sure it makes the game heavy (size and load) but if it is quality content, why not? plus these issues can be fixed/improved over time.

If you have enjoyed mmds or iwara contents then this might be something you would like to explore.

Would like to see more variety on the VA while being specific of one character using one voice. Kinda funny when you hear different natural voices of one character but I guess this can be a future investment. Hopefully dev does not stop, seeing that dev is in tough situation for growth.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

murtaghjr

First i loved the models used for the game and i loved the sex animations and the combat sex is amazing if im were rate this game just for this i will give a 10.
    But the history is ridiculous bro kirito is the dumbest MC of the all ntr history asuna is dumb and weak minded the online part of the history is decent but the real world one is horrible bro how someone can accept that situation just random small events and asuna is giving a footjobs and boobjobs for a random ugly guy.

On my humble opinion the DEV made this game based on others normal ntr where the characters don't have a background history and just rush the history foward to reach the sex part.
    If i would make a game like this i probably will start the corruption on the online world with events like the one in the sewers and in the thieft caverns and after some time win the trust of both asuna and kirito so he can meet in real world and start the corruption in the real world.
    The dev could use even some thing from the anime to affect the memory or the body in the real world.

I would keep looking foward for games made by this dev because i love the sex scenes and the koikatsu models he use.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

4ZeR0

Possibly one of the best NTR games I've ever played. The art is really strong considering it looks like it was made in KS the translation is not the best but despite that it's clear the game is very well written by someone that really gets the fetish. There's a wealth of content here in the part 1 version of the game and it ends on a fairly cliff hanger ending. I don't know how often the dev updates his game but I'll revist in a few months time to check it's progress. This a serious one to watch for NTR lovers!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

MidnightVT

This game is awesome. Its a slow build to get to the really good stuff but its enjoyable the whole time. My only criticism is that in the current version it ends right when you get to the best parts lol. Cant wait for more
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Testament34

awesome developer and awesome game good scenario and good scenes you are kirito and your lover asuna playing sao in this game you can see asuna going slowly corruption and going ntr also asuna mothers , kirito's sister(suguha from sao) and asada in this game and they have lot of scene to
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Bonomett

Part 1 review
    This is my first review ever. Just loved this game! This is one of the best game ever. I was starting to lose interest, and then this game pops up and boom! Really loved it! And finally a SAO NTR game. Even if English translation was not perfect, mostly on the menu, it didn't matter. Dialog translation was really good. Can't wait for the next update! I've big hopes for part 2. I hope that the Dev will continue with the monthly updates, because this game must not die. Even if there is the star rating system here, I'm giving this game a full 10 out of 10. Excellent work Dev.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

desmosome

[2034-05-31 Part 1]

This is a nice NTR game that features some great "mystery NTR" progression.

The game features an oblivious MC (Kirito), and there are a bunch of veiled scenes that happen without him realizing that his girl is cheating on him. The use of the message board and phone is a classic. The rate of progression is just perfect, imo. Not too fast, but not too slow, and characterized pretty well.

Also, the entire atmosphere of the town is that of NTR. There are a bunch of little side characters who are cheating on their respective boyfriends and the player can find those events by exploring the town before advancing the story.

The Models are Koikatsu, which isn't my favorite, but it gets the job done. The animations are really great though.

The reason this game won't get full marks from me even though it executes the NTR story extremely well is because it has a few glaring issues.
    1. The translation is pretty good for an ESL translatior or high quality MTL, but it's still not in fluent English. That said, it's definitely still playable even for someone like me who has a rather low tolerance for shoddy translations.
    2. The combat design is absolutely shitty. Granted, the dev certainly seems to be using the combat as nothing more than another avenue to dispense the H content, but it still felt annoying. There are no items, no character building, no challenge, no nothing. The RPGM combat is just another "event" where sexual harassment takes place or it's just used to simulate the passage of time. I guess it fits the narrative that Kirito and Asuna are super OP characters, though.
    3. The biggest demerit is the optimization of the game. It runs like shit. The animations take forever to load. There are memory leaks. It crashes often. At least there is a frequent auto save slot that will bring you right back if it crashes, but meh.
    Overall, this will definitely be a treat for anyone into the oblivious NTR genre.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

d4nt320

i really like it some people dont like walking or fights in the Game but the Dev make the game feel a real rpg game with a good gameplay and story nothing crazy or forces i love that about this game she fall for the D of the other guy in the game she fall little by little i like the pace of the game.
  16. 4.00 star(s)

Hououin

One of the best NTR games out there. The art is slick and animations are crisp. Kirito getting cucked is one of the most enjoyable content for me. Part 1 was really good and I am looking forward to the next parts. The MTL is not that much of an issue but t he translation isn't complete in a few scenes and controls. Overall, sure recommend if you an NTR fan.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

LolKek95

Excellent NTR game

If you like such a genre - one of the best here.

Animation: 10/10
    CG: 10/10
    Corruption: 7/10 - to be honest it is much better than in other NTR games, but I can't forget their couple so it is hard to believe that she will corrupt so fast, cmon
    Fun: 0/10 - because I wouldn't say I like male POV NTR, I love when I play from a female POV, but for NTR lovers maybe 9/10
    Gameplay: f**k 10/10 I love how the author integrated in battle H-Scenes, it is genius!

It was painful to play, cause I like when I see everything, but this is one of the best games in the genre.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

killerjeb

Reviewed at end of Part 1 which supposedly to be the first half of the story.

I absolutely love this game and its story.

It has structure the In-Game world of FOG and real world pretty good, the whole story is pushed forward by things happened in both world. And this concept has created some really good sex scene that could not happen otherwise.

The story fall into the type of slow corruption, not like some games where the FMC get banged unconsciously and get blackmailed into non-stop sex because of some simple photo/video. The story in this game is solid with logics(of course the MC(kirito) will be stupid sometimes). And everyone has their own motivation and purpose of their actions. No one in this story is just a trigger of something. Even some side characters that just show on the map has their story behind the scene, which you can tell by their dialog.

Even through this story is slow corruption, it's full of sex scene. Not to mentioned that Asuna had unconscious sex in the game world, but also sex scenes happened to side characters where Kirito encounters/peeks. There are also a forum that provide another PoV for sex scene happens on the map which you can check for in game daily updates. And the footage shop of in game sex in FOG game world is also a good part to add other PoV for thing happened to side characters and to Asuna.

The game has illustrate the concept of hidden cheating sex very well like other games from this dev. The MC(Kirito) has only see part of the sex or just shadows, but the scene is fulfilled with details by other PoV either from the FMC(Asuna) or from video of the forum or from the in game footage. This is probably the first game I have played that has used some many different ways to provide different PoV of the sex scene.

What make this game so different is key strike of Asuna's real world vaginal sex with antagonist(Inoda).
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would say even this story ends here with a few scene in Asuna and Inoda's PoV for the last scene, it's still a good game.

Really looking forward to see the second half of the story.
  19. 1.00 star(s)

PrivilegedCholo

the game is literally unplayable because there's no translations and language options even though some parts of the menu are poorly translated into english.

Don't be fooled by the 5 stars and all that, the menu and Ui is completely jank and I thought Illusion games were complicated to mod.

Also your saves are impossible to find. Goodluck trying to search for it.

Controls are horrendous

Plot was also extremely bland for an NTR. 1/5
  20. 5.00 star(s)

revisitedgrunt

First the not so great. The translation isn't great. It gets the job done, but a real person translating this would do a much, much better job.

However, I'm not gonna knock off a star for that, because what we get here is fantastic. It's sexy, sexy Asuna getting tricked and corrupted by an ugly bastard. This is very much my kink and I absolutely love it.

We follow the characters in the “real world” and the “game world” FOG. In the real world the ugly bastard is tricking Asuna and preying on her pity. In the game world he uses various opportunities to molest Asuna's avatar.

I enjoyed the way the scenes are presented. We get flashes of the dirty things that are being done to Asuna, we get videos of her posted online and we can also see full scenes with her and the ugly bastard.

Loving the game so far and can't wait to see where it goes.