4.10 star(s) 94 Votes

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I would enjoy to see Inoda fucking Suguha.
When an Inodacel says something so Suguhaphobic, that you gotta hit him with the incestual, Kendo-gold-medalist stare. 9S0vBIc.jpg

Second, while the idea of "Bonus Endings" is possible, I don't know if Fujino wouldn't already be too tired of SAO when he finishes to do so, but also agree with you, those that actually religiously pay Fujino sadly just wanna see Kirito lose everything so if it was up to them we may actually have a WORSE ending was whatever bonus endings could be compared to the 'normal' ones XP I would wish Fujino himself was in charge of those rather than exclusively things being left to a vote though, that way there WOULD be a chance for Sugu to actually win in one ending XD
I wouldn’t mind at all if Fujino decided to release a bonus, non-canon ending that is completely off of the rails nonsense for the sake of funny plots or sexual scenarios, even if none of them favor my glorious incestual queen, Sugu.

Not as an actual project for Fujino to focus on after the ending of SAO, but instead something akin those bonus games that he has been tinkering with on the side.

For example that shitpost of an ending someone was talking about in this thread a week or so ago about everything in the game having been a VR experiment Kirito decided to try, causing him to develop a NTR fetish in real life.
Such a nonsensical plot twist could be funny to explore in a quick 20-30 minutes bonus game.

Another example could be for example, that the Fatso dies of heartattack in the middle of one of his regular orgies with Slutsuna, Slutsuna's mom, and Slutsuna's fake best friend. And, after a convenient meeting with the Administrator, he wakes up in the past during the events of Sword Art Online season 1, and he gets to cuck Kirito all over again while he is living with Asuna on Aincrad's 22th floor.

Anyway, the ideas themselves are meaningless, but a funny side-mini-game that is just nonsense could be pretty funny.

But I wouldn't really say "Kirito getting a girl" is a way to call the current way Suguha is going, if anything, as somebody else said, he's more likely to get completely traumatized and forced against his will if Sugu keeps going down the path she's currently at
While I personally would be happy with Suguha's conclusion if she and Cuckito spent the rest of their lives incestually hovering around one another as long as she is happy, I think that the development I would personally enjoy the most with Suguha's current character, when you take into consideration the NTR standards, where a mentally challenged protagonist such as Kirito must suffer in them, would be one where Kirito keeps progressively lusting over Suguha with a progressive corruption, but also increasingly feeling sick about his feelings.

For example, an scenario where Kirito goes back home looking for Suguha, with her being at the moment in FOG getting fucked while filming an AV (Wanting money to buy random NTR ability #7), and getting excited by her erotic sleepwear to the point of gropping her for a second or two (However long it takes him to cum in his pants) and later on with post-nut clarity he is disgusted with his actions until he pukes and goes back to his apartment, unable to sleep due to guilt while hearing loud fucking noises from Inoda's apartment, not knowing that Suguha has been repeatedly done much worse, would have loved that, and that his girlfriend is currently get her guts rearranged by the ugliest shit I haven't had the pleasure to step over yet.
deep-online-sleep-comics-v0-dihnac9ofvvc1.jpg

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
What I think could happen for a closure of this part would be that Asuna agrees to have sex with Inoda in IRL and that she no longer feels so guilty or resentful, perhaps without a condom, and begins to feel something for him. It could possibly be a moment where Kirito is close. What I think is that this will happen one night in the work offices.
i'm asking myself because of the new title screen animation also

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
I kinda wish we got a status screen for the side girls too like Liz/Suguha/Alice/Sinon/Kyoko like Fujino did in Nero Remake.

Hunting for the unused content in the final release of part 2 will be a nice challenge since we have 15k pictures with just version0.5.

por12

Nov 22, 2020
That would be nice. But I can imagine Fujino not wanting to track the other girls' statuses like he does with Asuna. He has enough trouble updating Asuna's status with the different events already. But anyway to get more sexy CGs of characters is welcome. The current Recollection room does have the problem of not showing all his CGs. Thank goodness we have your mods to fix that.

You mean like the two alternate Title screens in Part 1 that can't be be seen? Has there been anything like that in Part 2? I know he released the unused CGs in the CG pack but those were not in the game files.
where is this cg pack?

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
I was thinking, why in the game is Liz such a bastard to Kirito?, maybe in anime he didn't reciprocate her feelings

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
That would be nice. But I can imagine Fujino not wanting to track the other girls' statuses like he does with Asuna. He has enough trouble updating Asuna's status with the different events already. But anyway to get more sexy CGs of characters is welcome. The current Recollection room does have the problem of not showing all his CGs. Thank goodness we have your mods to fix that.

You mean like the two alternate Title screens in Part 1 that can't be be seen? Has there been anything like that in Part 2? I know he released the unused CGs in the CG pack but those were not in the game files.
There was like 1 loops that i had to make for Part1 the version7 : Asuna squirt, the cg were in the folder.
----
For now in the Part 2 mod, i put every loop Fujino has made/register in the Animation plugin but there is still a chance for a CG loop to be in the folder but not being register/made in the Animation plugin by Fujino.
----
The Title screens and the Gif/loops you see from the menu are not in the Action-seq folder since it's not the same plugins
It's just that i did not know about Part1 old Title screen loops, but to have them inside the game you had to copy the files to the action-seq folder then made the loops with the animation plugin that is why you have to replace the plugins.js etc...

When Part2 is done, i will put the Titles loops (if it does not happen in the game) and Menu loops in the Rec.Room but since it's add more step to follow and can render the game unable to lunch if not done properly i left it aside.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To recap inside WWW->img folder you have 4folders to look out for:
-Map__layer_gif
Fujino only used it once for the Old Nero game, 2Saber/Nero fucking each other looping in the background
-Menu__layer_gif
For SAO Part2 it's Asuna with her clit or the small body part of Asuna
-Special__actionSeq
That's all the loop & finisher animation you see in the game
-titles1
That's all the loop you see in the title screen

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
There was like 1 loops that i had to make for Part1 the version7 : Asuna squirt, the cg were in the folder.
----
For now in the Part 2 mod, i put every loop Fujino has made/register in the Animation plugin but there is still a chance for a CG loop to be in the folder but not being register/made in the Animation plugin by Fujino.
----
The Title screens and the Gif/loops you see from the menu are not in the Action-seq folder since it's not the same plugins
It's just that i did not know about Part1 old Title screen loops, but to have them inside the game you had to copy the files to the action-seq folder then made the loops with the animation plugin that is why you have to replace the plugins.js etc...

When Part2 is done, i will put the Titles loops (if it does not happen in the game) and Menu loops in the Rec.Room but since it's add more step to follow and can render the game unable to lunch if not done properly i left it aside.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To recap inside WWW->img folder you have 4folders to look out for:
-Map__layer_gif
Fujino only used it once for the Old Nero game, 2Saber/Nero fucking each other looping in the background
-Menu__layer_gif
For SAO Part2 it's Asuna with her clit or the small body part of Asuna
-Special__actionSeq
That's all the loop & finisher animation you see in the game
-titles1
That's all the loop you see in the title screen
Ah yes the Asuna climax after the sewer fight. I remember. Fujino really doesn't include all his CGs. The Titles are understandable because it was in a different folder but I remember he didn't include the confessions booth blowjob either. You put it in yourself.

In Part 2 having instant access to all the battle scenes is great! I even wanted to see that small picture of Asuna talking to Kirito while Inoda was armpit fucking her. But Fujino didn't include that picture in Recollection room. But you did! Again thanks for your work! I am sure even if you didn't hunt yourself I would do it instead and ask you to put it in. ;)

Reactions: 13Gatsu777

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
When an Inodacel says something so Suguhaphobic, that you gotta hit him with the incestual, Kendo-gold-medalist stare. View attachment 4032049

I wouldn’t mind at all if Fujino decided to release a bonus, non-canon ending that is completely off of the rails nonsense for the sake of funny plots or sexual scenarios, even if none of them favor my glorious incestual queen, Sugu.

Not as an actual project for Fujino to focus on after the ending of SAO, but instead something akin those bonus games that he has been tinkering with on the side.

For example that shitpost of an ending someone was talking about in this thread a week or so ago about everything in the game having been a VR experiment Kirito decided to try, causing him to develop a NTR fetish in real life.
Such a nonsensical plot twist could be funny to explore in a quick 20-30 minutes bonus game.

Another example could be for example, that the Fatso dies of heartattack in the middle of one of his regular orgies with Slutsuna, Slutsuna's mom, and Slutsuna's fake best friend. And, after a convenient meeting with the Administrator, he wakes up in the past during the events of Sword Art Online season 1, and he gets to cuck Kirito all over again while he is living with Asuna on Aincrad's 22th floor.

Anyway, the ideas themselves are meaningless, but a funny side-mini-game that is just nonsense could be pretty funny.

While I personally would be happy with Suguha's conclusion if she and Cuckito spent the rest of their lives incestually hovering around one another as long as she is happy, I think that the development I would personally enjoy the most with Suguha's current character, when you take into consideration the NTR standards, where a mentally challenged protagonist such as Kirito must suffer in them, would be one where Kirito keeps progressively lusting over Suguha with a progressive corruption, but also increasingly feeling sick about his feelings.

For example, an scenario where Kirito goes back home looking for Suguha, with her being at the moment in FOG getting fucked while filming an AV (Wanting money to buy random NTR ability #7), and getting excited by her erotic sleepwear to the point of gropping her for a second or two (However long it takes him to cum in his pants) and later on with post-nut clarity he is disgusted with his actions until he pukes and goes back to his apartment, unable to sleep due to guilt while hearing loud fucking noises from Inoda's apartment, not knowing that Suguha has been repeatedly done much worse, would have loved that, and that his girlfriend is currently get her guts rearranged by the ugliest shit I haven't had the pleasure to step over yet.
View attachment 4032101
You truly are the master of words when it comes to Sugu, my dude XD

LMAO, yeah, I would also love seeing all those crack endings, especially if one favored Suguha :p

Hey, you won't see me complaining, as long as the ending actually has Sugu still getting what she wants from her Onii-chan it will be good regardless in my eyes XP

I was thinking, why in the game is Liz such a bastard to Kirito?, maybe in anime he didn't reciprocate her feelings
Because Fujino wrote her so, nothing else. Is the same reason as to why Asuna is a cheating slut instead of the perfect wife or why Suguha was an angry tsundere at the beginning of Part 1, or, if you wanna apply it to everyone, why Kirito is a small-dicked retard with no talent at sex when canonically he hilariously is almost too much for a single girl to handle; it has no real bearing with their actual canon-accurate personality, Fujino wrote them as they are for the sake of his NTR plot, the real Liz would never do that or be like that, but you could say the same of every single character in this game XD

Reactions: SixDates and 4-kun

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
You truly are the master of words when it comes to Sugu, my dude XD

LMAO, yeah, I would also love seeing all those crack endings, especially if one favored Suguha :p

Hey, you won't see me complaining, as long as the ending actually has Sugu still getting what she wants from her Onii-chan it will be good regardless in my eyes XP

Because Fujino wrote her so, nothing else. Is the same reason as to why Asuna is a cheating slut instead of the perfect wife or why Suguha was an angry tsundere at the beginning of Part 1, or, if you wanna apply it to everyone, why Kirito is a small-dicked retard with no talent at sex when canonically he hilariously is almost too much for a single girl to handle; it has no real bearing with their actual canon-accurate personality, Fujino wrote them as they are for the sake of his NTR plot, the real Liz would never do that or be like that, but you could say the same of every single character in this game XD
Hey, there is still Agil, who got isekai-ed into Fujino's world by mistake :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
LOL, yeah, my bad, Agil has remained as much of a bro as he really is so far, which is a great achievement, especially with so many random SAO NTR artists lately trying to portray him as SAO's Hentai equivalent to the Raikage :p
We should stop talking about Agil. The less Fujino hear about him the more likely he will forget he exists so he will remain the bro he is now. :WeSmart:

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Hey, there is still Agil, who got isekai-ed into Fujino's world by mistake :LOL:
LOL, yeah, my bad, Agil has remained as much of a bro as he really is so far, which is a great achievement, especially with so many random SAO NTR artists lately trying to portray him as SAO's Hentai equivalent to the Raikage :p
Agil makes me wonder, is he an in-character bro because Fujino hasn´t been focusing on him much, or is Fujino actually capable of being faithful to the source material in terms of characterization, but he simply twists his heroines and protagonists in favor of the NTR/Hentai universe for convenience?

Not just Agil, Denji and Makima weren´t super out of character either in the Onsen game, besides a few twists and changes for the sake of the lewds.

Fujino's iffy track-record with characterization is the one reason why I am not currently campaigning for Saber, my personal best girl from the FSN VN, to have her own standalone game in the future. Since her character is not exactly easy to work into a NTR work without making just an OC wearing Saber´s face (Even if that might thematically work with Type Moon´s treatment of her likeness.)

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
We should stop talking about Agil. The less Fujino hear about him the more likely he will forget he exists so he will remain the bro he is now. :WeSmart:
Do you have any news on the new update? That is, will it be longer-lived than usual or the same with each update released? Because from Fujino's communications it seems like it's more than usual then maybe I'm wrong

PS: I was used to seeing the green circle as your profile picture, I don't recognize you anymore. :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 94 Votes