4.10 star(s) 94 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Ironically, he is the only one I could somewhat understand cheating, considering his wife was bedridden for a long time. :sneaky:
Ah the fate of men in NTR world. You either are cucking others or being cucked.

Do you have any news on the new update? That is, will it be longer-lived than usual or the same with each update released? Because from Fujino's communications it seems like it's more than usual then maybe I'm wrong

PS: I was used to seeing the green circle as your profile picture, I don't recognize you anymore. :ROFLMAO:
The next update which should be releasing at the end of month should be bigger than normal since Fujino was partly working on it last month. Also he did say he had done events on Saturday so that means the update might cover Monday to Saturday in-game!

As for my profile picture, thank Aniky Light for making custom signatures for some of us!
https://f95zone.to/threads/what-anime-should-be-fujinos-next-game-parody.224820/post-14821627

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
As for my profile picture, thank @Aniky Light for making custom signatures for some of us!
https://f95zone.to/threads/what-anime-should-be-fujinos-next-game-parody.224820/post-14821627
I hadn´t seen that at all, so thanks for taking the effort Aniky. (Even if you totally misspelled my username, I don´t mind since it´s funny in a Dyslexic kind of way, perhaps the karma of calling Leafa, Leefa for all this years.)

Having said that, the forum has been acting up recently, I don´t get notifications from the threads as I should, I had thought that the conversation there had died since I last posted something.

kutazz4

Nov 17, 2021
I remember someone already said that Agil will be used for Kirikos BBC fetish. Asuna and Agil will be/are friends, Kiriko will have dream of them fuck, he even will try to track Agil in hopes of catching him and Asuna doing sexy sex BUT it will only allow Inoda to have more free time on corruptin Asuna, because Kiriko will be too focused on Agil :3
I think there was also a scene of Inoda and Asuna going on a trip, Kiriko will think that shes going with Agil, but then he finds out that Agil is still in coffee shop which makes Kiriko anxiety to drop, because its impossible that Asuna can cheat on him, right? It may sounds chaotic but it was pretty old post here on this forum. Maybe someone can find it again? Person who posted this said something like "my uncle works for Fujino and he told me about plans for the plot".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: evers7nce

Atlan

May 18, 2018
Could maybe see a scenerio like Hebishima and Suguha gets busted by Agil havin' sex in the cafe, and blackmails Suguha if she still wants the job and for him not to spread the rumors/pictures. Honestly the only way I can see him gettin' put in action.

Cuongmt

Sep 11, 2023
các bạn ơi tại sao mình không tìm thấy phần này trong phòng hồi tưởng vậy? Đây là phần trước khi Asuna và Inoda suýt bị bắt gặp trong bồn tắm.

dakamuto

Jan 14, 2019
I was hoping the plot would continue to be based on cheating. I didn't expect the game would descend into cuckold shit.

Reactions: Rolax

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I was hoping the plot would continue to be based on cheating. I didn't expect the game would descend into cuckold shit.
If Fujino didn't change his mind, the normal ending shouldn't be cuck. But I get your concerns that he might implement some pseudo-cuck scenes down the road.

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
If Fujino didn't change his mind, the normal ending shouldn't be cuck. But I get your concerns that he might implement some pseudo-cuck scenes down the road.
To be honest, i dont think we can call this as cheating/ntr, is more like a jumble mess.
For cheating/ntr we need something that at least resemble a "relationship" bettwen the 2 MC and i can`t remenber when was the last time they had sex or did somenthing as a couple, that is why now the game is giving vibes of cuckhold BS
Cuckhold is not good as a plot because its just voyeurism, when a plot goes from cheating/ntr to this its just lazy writing.
Any good cheating/ntr plot has to evolve in 3 steps from guilty to shame and to desire",
And this order in this game is all over the place, FOG Asuna is already going from shame to desire, but the IRL Asuna is stuck in guilty for a long time but since the relationship is kinda meh we dont see guilty, and then we have the cuckhold vibes.
I think that is why Fujino said he wanted to revise the story or somenthing in those lines.

Reactions: leavy

por12

Nov 22, 2020
To be honest, i dont think we can call this as cheating/ntr, is more like a jumble mess.
For cheating/ntr we need something that at least resemble a "relationship" bettwen the 2 MC and i can`t remenber when was the last time they had sex or did somenthing as a couple, that is why now the game is giving vibes of cuckhold BS
Cuckhold is not good as a plot because its just voyeurism, when a plot goes from cheating/ntr to this its just lazy writing.
Any good cheating/ntr plot has to evolve in 3 steps from guilty to shame and to desire",
And this order in this game is all over the place, FOG Asuna is already going from shame to desire, but the IRL Asuna is stuck in guilty for a long time but since the relationship is kinda meh we dont see guilty, and then we have the cuckhold vibes.
I think that is why Fujino said he wanted to revise the story or somenthing in those lines.
there will be a cuck or ntr ending based on prudence value
anyway this story is better than any other game in the site

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
there will be a cuck or ntr ending based on prudence value
anyway this story is better than any other game in the site
That is true, a bunch of people start using KK as a tool for development, and i believe one of the reasons is this game.
Now the 2 bars " Anxiety / Prudence" although i like the idea, they are so far in game kind of useless.
There is no way for any to reach 100% and no consequences even if they did, idk maybe for instance if anxiety reachs 100% they split or Asuna/inoda status are lowered, but so far nothing.
The things i dont like much in the game are the pacing, and the story/plot be too linear stuck in rails.
Here the anxiety bar would be a nice touch, why you are informed of Asuna location and changes if you cant do nothing about it the game should allow the palyer free movement to go there even if you cant interfere or see anything, the anxiety rises and that make Asuna to come after you to check if you saw or know anything, or you having new options to interact with her, there is several options how to use these mechanics.

Last edited:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Amusing. But I think Suguha hasn't done intercourse yet. She's a little obsessed with wanting Kirito to be awake and aware for whenever that moment happens. At least that's what I remember. :unsure:
It SEEMED like she had, but then Fujino seemingly retconned it, apparently she has only done it with her ass yet despite how the scene of her riding her seemed very obviously to have vaginal penetration, so yeah, either that's gonna come back to bite her or is gonna be the mother of all traumas for Kirito. Hopefully the latter XD

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
It SEEMED like she had, but then Fujino seemingly retconned it, apparently she has only done it with her ass yet despite how the scene of her riding her seemed very obviously to have vaginal penetration, so yeah, either that's gonna come back to bite her or is gonna be the mother of all traumas for Kirito. Hopefully the latter XD
I think the reason is he didn't want to make a ass penetration koikatsu scene yet so he used a vaginal penetration scene as a stand-in. It is not worth making a whole new scene for a burry video event.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I think the reason is he didn't want to make a ass penetration koikatsu scene yet so he used a vaginal penetration scene as a stand-in. It is not worth making a whole new scene for a burry video event.
I mean it more that at that point Suguha seemed to have snapped enough to have just straight-up raped Kirito without remorse and tried to get herself pregnant with his kids, then suddenly adds like an afterthought in a small scene that if you don't look in the rec. room you would completely miss that she's actually just using her ass because she wants their first 'normal sex' to be 'special', it just felt weirdly forced tbh XP

4.10 star(s) 94 Votes