4.10 star(s) 94 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Something that makes me hate the conglomerate of clogged arteries that is the fatso of Inoda, besides all his negative traits, is how he is so mean and vindictive against Kirito for really no reason at all, beyond being Asuna's boyfriend and better looking than his war-crime of pimple-ridden face.

Kirito would currently never dream of beating up Inoda, nor does he wish for anything bad to happen to him, even when he is third-wheeling his entire relationship like he was the inventor of the tricycle.

Sure, he thought of Fatsoda as someone fat and ugly a couple times, but beyond that Kirito has been quite good to Inoda at every opportunity, even trying to help him get along with Liz when he thought he had a crush on her.

So when I see how one-sided Inoda's hatred for Kirito is, I cannot help but dislike him even more than he already deserves.
Agree with Inoda being a terrible piece of shit. But with Kirito being nice to Inoda, to me it is not because Kirito is a good guy but because he thinks Inoda is not worth worrying about. Inoda is so weak and ugly that Kirito doesn't believe he is a threat to him. He is surprised when Inoda gets a girlfriend and doesn't believe he can do anything alone. Kirito is very kind to Inoda but it is more a condescending compassion since he believes he is better than Inoda so it is proper to help him.

Reactions: Samuraibear

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Agree with Inoda being a terrible piece of shit. But with Kirito being nice to Inoda, to me it is not because Kirito is a good guy but because he thinks Inoda is not worth worrying about. Inoda is so weak and ugly that Kirito doesn't believe he is a threat to him. He is surprised when Inoda gets a girlfriend and doesn't believe he can do anything alone. Kirito is very kind to Inoda but it is more a condescending compassion since he believes he is better than Inoda so it is proper to help him.
Kirito will continue to be nice to him until he finds out what Inoda is doing to Asuna

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
If the game had some kind of chat (AI) built into it where you could chat with characters in the game, what would you have written to Asuna? I would have written to her: I know what you do, bitch

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
While I do agree with you about Kirito being super condescending for no real reason in Fujino´s game, I don´t believe it´s fair to count against him things like believing Inoda can´t do anything by himself, when the fatso himself is acting like that is the case to exploit the kindness of others.

And this might just be me being a bad person in real life, but if a friend of mine who looked and acted as meek and timid as Inoda in front of Kirito, suddenly got a super good-looking girlfriend, no matter how much I liked said friend, I would be surprised as well.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
While I do agree with you about Kirito being super condescending for no real reason in Fujino´s game, I don´t believe it´s fair to count against him things like believing Inoda can´t do anything by himself, when the fatso himself is acting like that is the case to exploit the kindness of others.

And this might just be me being a bad person in real life, but if a friend of mine who looked and acted as meek and timid as Inoda in front of Kirito, suddenly got a super good-looking girlfriend, no matter how much I liked said friend, I would be surprised as well.
Yea, Kirito is actively helping out Inoda because he believes Inoda is a weaker person and doesn't believe he will lose anything from helping him. Inoda is actively exploiting his kindness. Kirito is helping out Inoda a lot more than he expected and hurting himself. That is be the joke or irony for Kirito.

Last edited:
Reactions: LordFrz

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
The user who created them knows how to use prompts and various settings and obviously will never say which parameters were used.
It's not that difficult to make those images, I made some very similar in around 20 minutes months ago, you just need a good lora, make 200 images and pick the best ones, the problem is making them consistent and have the character doing various actions, one off images like those are really easy, it takes a bit of times and that's it.

on sunday the dev should publish a progress update,right?
Monday just after noon in EU usually and I think really early morning in the us

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
It's not that difficult to make those images, I made some very similar in around 20 minutes months ago, you just need a good lora, make 200 images and pick the best ones, the problem is making them consistent and have the character doing various actions, one off images like those are really easy, it takes a bit of times and that's it.

Monday just after noon in EU usually and I think really early morning in the us
you also need a good checkpoint that suits the Loras

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: galoj

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
That would be a fun twist but most likely won't happen in the main game. Maybe in a weird dream sequence like the BBC Asuna one or a bonus ending Fujino might make due to fan request.
Yes, a NTR/cheating game with consequences for the bull or slut? :ROFLMAO:
But jokes aside, lately ive benn noticing a small but steady increase in games and doujinshi with this idea, consequences or you playing as the bull.
Kirito being super condescending or felling superior, Idk i think this is more a plot device by Fujino to justify he being cucked.
During the first game more than once Kirito told to Slutsuna to keep distance or set some boundries to Inoda, she ignore that.
But Fujino change this in part 2 making him extremly stupid and retarded.
One thing tough, if Fujino had made possible for the players to chose between Inoda or Krito POV 90% would chose Inoda just because its more fun
This idea (cliche) in most NTR games "the world against MC" is getting boring.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Are we in the "NTR fatigue" era of NTR stories now? Like with superhero movies? Can we expect more deconstruction of NTR tropes now? LOL!

I been feeling a lot less sympathetic towards Kirito lately. Maybe it is because I am making him to do choices that get him action from other girls. Maybe it is because he and Asuna are just not spending anytime together. But that is the direct result of EVERYONE forcing them apart so it is not his fault. I don't know if Kirito's unintentional popular kids looking down at the unpopular kids (Inoda) attitude was meant to make us feel like he is should be cucked. But it just doesn't make me like this Kirito. This is a fanfiction after all. Even if the characters doesn't act like their canon selves it is alright. It is not like anything that happens in this story will make us change our opinions about the canon characters, right?
Is not me sayng it is the market, I wouldn't say "NTR fatigue", but more as stale genre with nothing new, you can tell just check how many doujinshi about incest/ntr are been released every week, many authors are seeing the necessity to try something new.
The problem with Kirito even in the canon SAO is the fact he is a OP poorly written caracter thats why he is not liked.
Here like you said is a parody/fan ficition with a lot of potential and very good ideas by Fujino, but not much different of many others ntr based games, You awake up, go into the map, do somenthing, you see somenthing happening and can't do nothing about it, log into the game maybe something happen or not them you endup at the memory room, rinse and repeat.
Instead why not change the POV or let the player cockblock the bull that would be funny.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I might genuinely like Suguha more after playing the game, but this might be a side-effect of me exaggerating my feelings for the meme here.
More like you been hanging out with a bad crowd. :ROFLMAO:

Hanging out with Suguhaphiles like Alter and 4-kun long enough will turn anyone into a raging Suguha fanatic unless you already have a unhealthy obsession with someone else like me.:oops:

Not trying to shame you Suguha mains out there. It is all in good fun!

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
More like you been hanging out with a bad crowd. :ROFLMAO:

Hanging out with Suguhaphiles like Alter and 4-kun long enough will turn anyone into a raging Suguha fanatic unless you already have a unhealthy obsession with someone else like me.:oops:

Not trying to shame you Suguha mains out there. It is all in good fun!
Well, I like her story and charater the most, so I’m rooting for her in this installment. so for now, I’ll draw as many people into the Suguha fan club as possible. :cool:

but that doesn’t mean I’ll go and read the LN or watch all the seasons of the anime :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius
4.10 star(s) 94 Votes