4.10 star(s) 94 Votes

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
I've a feeling the majority hates Kirito :LOL:
I hate everyone, I hate Kirito because he's stupid, I hate Asuna because she makes things too easy for Inoda that he no longer needs to bribe her, I hate Liz because she's a bastard like Inoda, I hate Asuna's mother (she should mind her own business and not dictate rules) but Above all, I hate Inoda because he's a slimy worm who takes advantage of Asuna when he has the chance, you die badly, you fat bastard.

only those who are saved are: Suguha, Alice, Shinon, Klein, because the only ones who didn't give me a nervous breakdown

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 4-kun

The Jailer

Oct 23, 2017
I hate everyone, I hate Kirito because he's stupid, I hate Asuna because she makes things too easy for Inoda that he no longer needs to bribe her, I hate Liz because she's a bastard like Inoda, I hate Asuna's mother (she should mind her own business and not dictate rules) but Above all, I hate Inoda because he's a slimy worm who takes advantage of Asuna when he has the chance, you die badly, you fat bastard.

only those who are saved are: Suguha, Alice, Shinon, Klein, because the only ones who didn't give me a nervous breakdown
real question, if you hate the game like that why do you follow it ? (i hope you dont take it bad its a geniune question !)
Because for me it's a NTR game all that's happening is normal, Asuna is gonna be dumb and make it easy for Inoda or there will be not ntr at all...
And if you look at the past games fujino made the MC is MUCH MUCH dumber than kirito lmao like look at this dialogue :ROFLMAO: (btw i didnt read / watch SAO so maybe thats why iam not so attached to the character and how fujino portrait them ? idk maybe)

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Asuna is gonna be dumb and make it easy for Inoda or there will be not ntr at all...
And if you look at the past games fujino made the MC is MUCH MUCH dumber than kirito lmao like look at this dialogue :ROFLMAO: (btw i didnt read / watch SAO so maybe thats why iam not so attached to the character and how fujino portrait them ? idk maybe)
Yeah, but there is a limit for how dumb the MC/FMC can be before the plot goes to shit, because after this point there is no story anymore just repetition remember you never go full retard.
Nah to enjoy games like this (Which is a good game overall) you can't sympathize with anyone you are there just for the ride, Fujino knows this, because if you think about it nobody is likeable, Kirito is a OP morom, Asuna is a dumb slut, Inoda a slime motherfucker you got the jist.

The Jailer

Oct 23, 2017
Yeah, but there is a limit for how dumb the MC/FMC can be before the plot goes to shit, because after this point there is no story anymore just repetition remember you never go full retard.
Nah to enjoy games like this (Which is a good game overall) you can't sympathize with anyone you are there just for the ride, Fujino knows this, because if you think about it nobody is likeable, Kirito is a OP morom, Asuna is a dumb slut, Inoda a slime motherfucker you got the jist.
yeah and i agree with you for the stupid mc but (for me at least) Kirito is not that stupid for me when you compare to his other game... and he was suspicious at some point in the game (not so much lately yeah) so i dont think fujino will go full retard with him

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
yeah and i agree with you for the stupid mc but (for me at least) Kirito is not that stupid for me when you compare to his other game... and he was suspicious at some point in the game (not so much lately yeah) so i dont think fujino will go full retard with him
Well theres even a Anxiety Bar to show that but, that never will go 100% i think otherwise would be game over.
Suspicious kind of, he still let his girlfriend hangout alone with other guy in his apartment, which by the way is glued to his how the hell he nerver notice anything, see thats why everyone thinks Fujino is making him way to stupid because the plot ask for it

Reactions: The Jailer

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Actually, Kirito isn't OP in Fujinos universe, in this AU he wasn't able to save Asuna, instead her Father somehow manage to save her. :LOL:
As for his brain, well yeah, the characters got downgraded to some extent, but in part 2 it doesn't even matter, he could be the smartest guy in the world, but because of the Admin he can't get suspicious at all :cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: The Jailer

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Actually, Kirito isn't OP in Fujinos universe, in this AU he wasn't able to save Asuna, instead her Father somehow manager to save her. :LOL:
As for his brain, well yeah, the characters got downgraded to some extent, but in part 2 it doesn't even matter, he could be the smartest guy in the world, but because of the Admin he can't get suspicious at all :cautious:
I see well i only watch the first seasson and a just 2 episodes of AU.
In the FOG yes, but this also apply IRL? i cant see how. :)
I think in the end all this is more due to Fujino listening to his patreons, the story got bloated with too many side charecters and also how he keep the 1 month update pace, he has to use some plot conveniences. Let us see in the next update

Reactions: 4-kun

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I see well i only watch the first seasson and a just 2 episodes of AU.
In the FOG yes, but this also apply IRL? i cant see how. :)
I think in the end all this is more due to Fujino listening to his patreons, the story got bloated with too many side charecters and also how he keep the 1 month update pace, he has to use some plot conveniences. Let us see in the next update
Actually, it’s the other way around. She doesn’t seem to do much in FOG, because Inoda's ability is already beyond broken, so there is no need. But she literally deletes Kirito’s suspicions in real life. For example, if you watch scenes on your PC, there’s a notification that his memories fade once you finish watching.

Yeah, too many characters, but at least Alice's story will be finished soon, it seems.

Reactions: Misarmor

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Actually, it’s the other way around. She doesn’t seem to do much in FOG, because Inoda's ability is already beyond broken, so there is no need. But she literally deletes Kirito’s suspicions in real life. For example, if you watch scenes on your PC, there’s a notification that his memories fade once you finish watching.
wow :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: now you mentioned i never knew why he lost his memory after look inoda's blog.
That just lazy writing

Last edited:
Reactions: Misarmor

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
To be fair, there is at least an explanation, even though I don’t like the whole godly interference in real life stuff. In other games, the MC is just too dumb to make a 100% obvious conclusion. But yeah, still lazy writing :sneaky:
If thats is the case, we not going to get any story progression for a foreseeable future, a bunch of sex scenes (wihch is cool) is on the menu. But see that is the problem with plot conveniences the story will be frozen until Fujino remove the admin BS.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
If thats is the case, we not going to get any story progression for a foreseeable future, a bunch of sex scenes (wihch is cool) is on the menu. But see that is the problem with plot conveniences the story will be frozen until Fujino remove the admin BS.
Well, people like different things. Some don’t even care about the plot at all, others are just here to see Asuna fall, root for Inoda, or because they hate Kirito. Personally, while I’ve lost interest in the main plot since part 2, I find Suguha’s story interesting, and I appreciate some of the technical aspects that Fujino does well. So yeah, you can’t please everyone, but as long as people can get something out of the game, they’ll stick around

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Well, people like different things. Some don’t even care about the plot at all, others are just here to see Asuna fall, root for Inoda, or because they hate Kirito. Personally, while I’ve lost interest in the main plot since part 2, I find Suguha’s story interesting, and I appreciate some of the technical aspects that Fujino does well. So yeah, you can’t please everyone, but as long as people can get something out of the game, they’ll stick around
Yeah you're right, the animations are nice and some mechanics are good, plot wise is above avarege but in the end it's just a NTR game what do you can expect really? Shakespeare level story :D.
Like i said before I am here just for the ride lets enjoy

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
real question, if you hate the game like that why do you follow it ? (i hope you dont take it bad its a geniune question !)
Because for me it's a NTR game all that's happening is normal, Asuna is gonna be dumb and make it easy for Inoda or there will be not ntr at all...
I didn't say I hated the game, I hate some characters, because they're all against Kirito, especially that bitch Liz who gets in the way, but then I don't hate other Fujino games, because I don't know the characters and so that's fine

then I don't understand what's the point of creating an ntr game and putting a character (kirito) in which you can't do anything, if one puts a character it means that he has the task of preventing what happens, otherwise this game has no gameplay (apart from the battles) the rest is all popcorn stuff, I want proper gameplay, a Kirito pissed off like a beast, we're not here to take a walk or comb the dolls, you don't understand, humiliating the fat guy would be so satisfying, NTR's videos you can watch as many times as you like, but I don't see how it's a single satisfaction, since there are no videos in which fat guy gets kicked in the ass

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 94 Votes