4.10 star(s) 94 Votes

The Jailer

Oct 23, 2017
I didn't say I hated the game, I hate some characters, because they're all against Kirito, especially that bitch Liz who gets in the way, but then I don't hate other Fujino games, because I don't know the characters and so that's fine

then I don't understand what's the point of creating an ntr game and putting a character (kirito) in which you can't do anything, if one puts a character it means that he has the task of preventing what happens, otherwise this game has no gameplay (apart from the battles) the rest is all popcorn stuff, I want proper gameplay, a Kirito pissed off like a beast, we're not here to take a walk or comb the dolls, you don't understand, humiliating the fat guy would be so satisfying, NTR's videos you can watch as many times as you like, but I don't see how it's a single satisfaction, since there are no videos in which fat guy gets kicked in the ass
ok i understand better now :) but i dont think you are gonna pleased with this game then lol... what you want is like a vanilla route and i don't think fujino will do something like that (he never did) and i don"t think his supporter will like it (but if you want a game like that i can think of https://f95zone.to/threads/lorettas-brand-new-job-v1-01-avantgarde-kagura-games.61364/ if i remember right)

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
I didn't say I hated the game, I hate some characters, because they're all against Kirito, especially that bitch Liz who gets in the way, but then I don't hate other Fujino games, because I don't know the characters and so that's fine

then I don't understand what's the point of creating an ntr game and putting a character (kirito) in which you can't do anything, if one puts a character it means that he has the task of preventing what happens, otherwise this game has no gameplay (apart from the battles) the rest is all popcorn stuff, I want proper gameplay, a Kirito pissed off like a beast, we're not here to take a walk or comb the dolls, you don't understand, humiliating the fat guy would be so satisfying, NTR's videos you can watch as many times as you like, but I don't see how it's a single satisfaction, since there are no videos in which fat guy gets kicked in the ass
To be fair we still dont know what is going to happen in here, but that been said i dont think we going to get a NTR revenge plot from Fujino remember his main audience is from Japan, China etc and this genre Revenge Ntr over there is not that popular it does exist but not much.
NTR with consequences especially towards the slut is rare most doujinshi authors dont go that far, idk why would be somenthing new but for the bulls this is changing more stories are showing up with this tipe of plot.
I think is more related to the writing style, many of them always finish the stories with a BS open ending.
And in most games is by design, the developer think the player want to see sex so in order to do that you can't interfere and since is NTR that means seing the Slut being banged by the bull otherwise its just vanilla sex.
This public want to see the FMC fall most of the time. Thats te fun for them

Reactions: The Jailer

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023

I think my friend that you don't consume much NTR or you haven't seen much of this type, clearly if the title makes it big NTR ONLINE it's because in some way everyone will make the cuck in this case cuckito lose his girlfriend in this case cuntsuna who for me is the most NTR character there is apart from tifa of course. So he will always end up losing, no matter what ending he has, even if he gets his girl back, the other guy already destroyed her And when she has sex with her boyfriend she will surely think that the other one was better., just enjoy the plot and the ways in which we will get to that outcome.
scathash.gif

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
I think my friend that you don't consume much NTR or you haven't seen much of this type, clearly if the title makes it big NTR ONLINE it's because in some way everyone will make the cuck in this case cuckito lose his girlfriend in this case cuntsuna who for me is the most NTR character there is apart from tifa of course. So he will always end up losing, no matter what ending he has, even if he gets his girl back, the other guy already destroyed her And when she has sex with her boyfriend she will surely think that the other one was better., just enjoy the plot and the ways in which we will get to that outcome.
View attachment 4037996
I've seen plenty of NTR and not all of them ended badly, on the contrary, it was the player who decided which path to take, but here it's Fujino who decides for us, like "shut up and observe"

brooklyn600

Jul 18, 2020
View attachment 4037996
Where's this GIF from?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I've seen plenty of NTR and not all of them ended badly, on the contrary, it was the player who decided which path to take, but here it's Fujino who decides for us, like "shut up and observe"
It is more Fujino taking the easier single-path storytelling to focus more on a more consistent story. By focusing on only one story path it is easier to keep track the consistence of the story. If Fujino doesn't have the confidence to write a good multiple branch story it is better if just focus on writing one story. Remember Fujino is still pretty new to game development and story telling. If you compare this game to his previous games, you can tell there is a big improvement in the both the story and gameplay departments. Maybe next time Fujino will make a game where we have more control over the game.

It is fine to want more from Fujino but shouldn't we appreciate what he has done so far and not expect too much too soon from him?

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
I remember one day I was chatting in the tavern with Asuna and Kirito (AI chat) saying that they made the parody about them where Asuna becomes a slut and Kirito is mentally retarded and nothing, they ended up getting angry and saying they will sue to the developer:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Lezardvy

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
It is more Fujino taking the easier single-path storytelling to focus more on a more consistent story. By focusing on only one story path it is easier to keep track the consistence of the story. If Fujino doesn't have the confidence to write a good multiple branch story it is better if just focus on writing one story. Remember Fujino is still pretty new to game development and story telling. If you compare this game to his previous games, you can tell there is a big improvement in the both the story and gameplay departments. Maybe next time Fujino will make a game where we have more control over the game.

It is fine to want more from Fujino but shouldn't we appreciate what he has done so far and not expect too much too soon from him?
While I do agree that Fujino has seen tremendous growth as a game developer, it's really funny how objectively bad Scathach's game was if you looked at it in a serious light, at least compared to what we have come to expect from the SAO games.
The game being linear with a singular story is not really an appropriate criticism in my opinion.

If I were to start reading Verne's 20000 leagues under the sea, and then complained about the book not behaving like a part of the Choose-Your-Own-Adventure series, everyone would be calling mentally challenged.

Some games decide to have multiple storylines that branch due to the player's actions, and some others are simple walking simulators that decide to tell a singular story.
Both have their cons and pros, and judging one with the expectation of the other is not super appropriate.

Of course, one can criticize the end product as something they didn't enjoy, but it should be done with a proper understanding of what the game is trying to do.

I can't say that an apple is disgusting because it didn't taste like a banana like I wanted.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019

I know what you mean, it's just that once you play a new Fujino game, you already know how it will end, so 0 surprises, apart from new multimedia content, but the ending is still the same Fujino uses the same ingredients girlfriend is a slut, boyfriend is retarded, The bastard with the horse dick, Bastard fucks the retard's girlfriend cumming in the brain, end of the game

INquiop

Jun 13, 2018
How would you cuck subaru he can time travel if he finds out he's murdering you
It could work like as soon as he's about to find about the cucking he dies bypasses that and the story goes on with the cucker and female at the time narrowing missing being found out

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Are you replying to right person? I didn't criticize Fujino for doing a single story plot. I was stating why Fujino would want to write a single story plot instead of a branching story one.
Nah, I got what you were trying to say.
The person you were replaying to did the criticism abour branching storylines and I was continuing the topic after you answered him.
I was more so replaying to the guy you were replaying through you.

Although I understand that how I quoted you might have been misunderstood.

Last edited:

Samuraibear

Jun 20, 2019
Be Reinhard
True but we learn in one of subaru bad end routes he willing to burn the world to beat reinhard
It could work like as soon as he's about to find about the cucking he dies bypasses that and the story goes on with the cucker and female at the time narrowing missing being found out
What do you mean bypass cause reinhard how the author stated was strongest in verse. Can't kill the witch how cursed subaru so for this to work the witch would need to be pray on his down fall for this to work

Rolax

Oct 18, 2018
i really hope kirito finds out everything and beat the shit outta inoda in front of asuna. it'd be so satisfying to watch
I'd love for Inoda to do something that pisses Kirito, so Kirito would beat him and Asuna would stand on Inoda's side defending him, and then taking Inoda away after the beat to heal and "make it up" to him, while Kirito is left there feeling he's the wrong one, Inoda's fucking Asuna's brains out

Last edited:

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Call me a hetro but I just don't have strong feelings for any of the men one way or the other.
I'm just here to watch Asuna get further corrupted in a slow ish burn kind of manner. My favorite is Sinon and I already know she's not going to get much so it's whatever rofl.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 94 Votes