4.10 star(s) 94 Votes

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
It is more Fujino taking the easier single-path storytelling to focus more on a more consistent story. By focusing on only one story path it is easier to keep track the consistence of the story. If Fujino doesn't have the confidence to write a good multiple branch story it is better if just focus on writing one story. Remember Fujino is still pretty new to game development and story telling. If you compare this game to his previous games, you can tell there is a big improvement in the both the story and gameplay departments. Maybe next time Fujino will make a game where we have more control over the game.

It is fine to want more from Fujino but shouldn't we appreciate what he has done so far and not expect too much too soon from him?
Every update is also pretty small as is, so this would just make everything get worse. A lot of people complain and dislike Alice's story. Focusing on too much branches in a monthly or bi monthly update would just slow the game down even more dramatically. It's just a situation of "it is what it is" and that's about it. This kind of flaw is unlikely to improve until either Fujino gains more experience, gets more help, or is willing to aim for even bigger chunks of development time to actually put all this in.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I understand wanting to be surprised. I don't feel the same way because I have accepted creativity is dead. NTR games in general has become comfort food for me. I know what I will be getting so I have no problems with not being surprised. As long as the game does the common tropes well then I am happy.
There is a statement or quote I heard about this. "Ideas are shit, execution is supreme." There's nothing wrong with good ideas btw, but in general I agree that NTR isn't really a place where you're going to find anything new or creative. So it's just a matter on how well or interestingly executed it's done. And Fujino executes decently well (or else this thread wouldn't be this big).

Roninsan

Oct 12, 2017
How to pass this scene of the game? It always lead to an error/bug after the last dialogue.
I already tried to F5 (usually works to fix) and also re-open the game several times, with no success...

Last edited:

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Being only a few hours away from the weekly progress report, I come to the same crossroad I always do.

On one hand, I don´t like being spoiled by the previews, preferring to go into the update as blindly as possible.

On the other hand, I cannot help but pray to Fujino´s black company bosses for a Suguha preview indicating that she will have content.

View attachment 7cef0c20bf26b48fbb84f40ab42c0de5.mp4

To be spoiled or to not be spoiled, that is the question.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Being only a few hours away from the weekly progress report, I come to the same crossroad I always do.

On one hand, I don´t like being spoiled by the previews, preferring to go into the update as blindly as possible.

On the other hand, I cannot help but pray to Fujino´s black company bosses for a Suguha preview indicating that she will have content.

View attachment 4039130

To be spoiled or to not be spoiled, that is the question.
Sadly, unless something VERY unexpected happens on the very last day Fujino covers for this update, it seems we only have a small Leafa scene on this one when it comes to Sugu content so while I would normally say to have fingers crossed it may be better to just hope she actually gets focus next update? This one seems like it will be more centered in Alice's plot, which I guess makes sense if it's gonna end soon, but it's still sad it's been quite a few updates without more Sugu-scenes XP (Granted, Fujino has still continued developed her plot in the background during almost every update so far she has been H-scene-less so that has been very good at least)

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
9.16 Progress Report/進步報告

Hidden for those who doesn't want to know so won't be spoiled. Those who want Suguha content should not look at this post. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
King, somehow posting the report before I get my patreon/ciel emails, as always.
1726487869914.png

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
LOL, Suguha fans got what they wanted. But we'll have to wait SATURDAY to get an Asuna scene?????? And 2 more events with Lamelice??
Wait so that Asuna event is in-game? No more real world scene with her yet?
We know there will a Asuna event Monday morning. Probably some sort of apology for killing him in-game the day before. Soon the Alice contents will end. Endure!

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
We know there will a Asuna event Monday morning. Probably some sort of apology for killing him in-game the day before. Soon the Alice contents will end. Endure!
on another note... damn kinglionheart finally using a pfp is something else. not my taste, but still something xd

4.10 star(s) 94 Votes