4.10 star(s) 94 Votes

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Based off the reports it does feel like we're just zooming through the week. :unsure:
Yeah. Are we skipping all the days FOG is offline??
I am still not entirely certain of how Fujino is planning to handle this upcoming update, because even if we fast forward through the days FOG is being maintained, getting to Saturday in-game would mean having to also swiftly go through three entire days of real life and FOG content.

Let´s assume that the entire time from Wednesday up to Saturday we are focusing on Alice and her subplot, I don´t really see how Fujino will adjust the pacing in a singular update if he is planning on going that fast.

I don´t know, this is pretty weird, but it might make sense once the update is out I guess.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I am still not entirely certain of how Fujino is planning to handle this upcoming update, because even if we fast forward through the days FOG is being maintained, getting to Saturday in-game would mean having to also swiftly go through three entire days of real life and FOG content.

Let´s assume that the entire time from Wednesday up to Saturday we are focusing on Alice and her subplot, I don´t really see how Fujino will adjust the pacing in a singular update if he is planning on going that fast.

I don´t know, this is pretty weird, but it might make sense once the update is out I guess.
The best guess is just that it's a lot of dialogue to set up for the next major FOG stuff at least with Asuna. So I guess Inoda is pissed, and somehow convinces Asuna to do something back in FOG? Or I guess if this is the end of the Alice shit, Asuna ends up getting a major misunderstanding about Kirito's relation with the FOG underground, and the Asuna plot starts to speed up?

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
The best guess is just that it's a lot of dialogue to set up for the next major FOG stuff at least with Asuna. So I guess Inoda is pissed, and somehow convinces Asuna to do something back in FOG? Or I guess if this is the end of the Alice shit, Asuna ends up getting a major misunderstanding about Kirito's relation with the FOG underground, and the Asuna plot starts to speed up?
Ah... Good old misunderstandings... Unavoidable plot engines since 1958

Also, Fujino needs to share more CGs

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Ah... Good old misunderstandings... Unavoidable plot engines since 1958

Also, Fujino needs to share more CGs
It's the theoretical assumption that's been thrown around by others and myself that this is probably the only way we can see Asuna being convinced to willingly and stupidly take the plunge herself. Well at least the only one that makes some sense, that doesn't sound tooooo stupid. :LOL:

Cause I honestly don't really know how Inoda can convince Asuna of anything IRL unless there's some kind of catalyst to break Asuna's "defense" so to speak. This isn't Part 1 when Inoda had some dumbass excuses, and a sense of "innocence" (at least to Asuna) that Asuna would end up lowering her guard to. But either way she's too far gone since they're doing it in FOG, but her twisted mindset is her thinking that's the limit of her activities with Inoda. And even though twisted, she was still able to resist (very weakly but still).

Sooooo just feels like a catalyst or some kind of major event needs to happen to make Asuna do a stupid.

Reactions: kinglionheart

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
It's the theoretical assumption that's been thrown around by others and myself that this is probably the only way we can see Asuna being convinced to willingly and stupidly take the plunge herself. Well at least the only one that makes some sense, that doesn't sound tooooo stupid. :LOL:

Cause I honestly don't really know how Inoda can convince Asuna of anything IRL unless there's some kind of catalyst to break Asuna's "defense" so to speak. This isn't Part 1 when Inoda had some dumbass excuses, and a sense of "innocence" (at least to Asuna) that Asuna would end up lowering her guard to. But either way she's too far gone since they're doing it in FOG, but her twisted mindset is her thinking that's the limit of her activities with Inoda. And even though twisted, she was still able to resist (very weakly but still).

Sooooo just feels like a catalyst or some kind of major event needs to happen to make Asuna do a stupid.
Sure, but it will feel cheap nonetheless. Misunderstandings always do, because that's a cheap plot device.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Now things begin to make sense, since Fujino said about the underground street. You guys remember the first time kirito, Klein and Alice went there, well by the end when they were leaving, in the house in front the stairs, 2 "invisible" characters were there you can tell by the balloons with questions ❓ marks when they saw Kirito and remember Alice was dressed like a slut., but they keep quiet about it.
Inoda and Liz were keeping tabs on Kirito now since he's coming back there, Inoda and Liz are going to use that to manipulate Slutsuna that kirito is cheating on her.
And probably something is going to happen between Alice, Klein and kirito IRL to further cement the idea in her mind . Now we have the plot for sex IRL

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: FirstStage

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Now things begin to make sense, since Fujino said about the underground street. You guys remember the first time kirito, Klein and Alice went there, well by the end when they were leaving, in the house in front the stairs, 2 "invisible" characters were there you can tell by the balloons with questions ❓ marks when they saw Kirito and remember Alice was dressed like a slut., but they keep quiet about it.
Inoda and Liz were keeping tabs on Kirito now since he's coming back there, Inoda and Liz are going to use that to manipulate Slutsuna that kirito is cheating on her.
And probably something is going to happen between Alice, Klein and kirito IRL to further cement the idea in her mind . Now we have the plot for sex IRL
we need proof, Inoda can't just tell Asuna that Kirito cheats on her in the dungeons and then with who? it doesn't make sense that he can stalk us and we can't

However, I didn't notice the two invisible ones with "?" whoever has this scene publishes it

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
damn, please make kirito find out about the whole situation fujino sensei. i want to see inoda gets his ass whooped in front of asuna by kirito
it would be nice, but I would be happy even if this scene is created separately without including it in the game

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
we need proof, Inoda can't just tell Asuna that Kirito cheats on her in the dungeons and then with who? it doesn't make sense that he can stalk us and we can't

However, I didn't notice the two invisible ones with "?" whoever has this scene publishes it
Is just a glimpse but you can tell 2 shadows figures and they react to kirito and if recall correctly they were at the bottom of the stairs as well when the scene transition.
They didn't but now kirito coming back there, you can imagine what's going to happen

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018

Well, Liz could be the 'proof.' Last time, Inoda only said 'blonde girl,' but both Leafa and Alice are blonde, so it could kinda work. They can convince him that he’s into blondes now :sneaky:

4.10 star(s) 94 Votes