4.10 star(s) 94 Votes

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Well, Liz could be the 'proof.' Last time, Inoda only said 'blonde girl,' but both Leafa and Alice are blonde, so it could kinda work. They can convince him that he’s into blondes now :sneaky:
That stupid slut believes all the bullshit the fat guy says

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Next time Kirito goes to the undercity with Alice, Inoda can go invisible, follow Kirito, and record his activities. Some creative video editing should be enough "proof" for dumb Asuna.
She should be really stupid if she doesn't recognize the fake video, Inoda is waiting for Kirito to do something wrong, but you know what I do, I stand still until Inoda gets old and dies

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
if Kirito caught Asuna sucking Inoda's cock, Asuna would have told him as an excuse that Inoda was bitten by a poisonous snake right there
Kirito: I see you're helping him with so much gusto and are these moans necessary?
Inoda: Oh holy shit the poison is coming out *the scene where Inoda cums in her throat and face* *Asuna is left with her face all red like a slut with her tongue out* *Kirito with a shocked face* :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: inodasao

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
i really hope this doesn't happen. i only want to see inoda getting beaten up by kirito real hard. inoda is the worst character of this game, and deserves all the worst thing
but it doesn't end there, obviously Kirito gets pissed off and kicks him in the ass

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Only to use that to get even more blowjobs from Asuna because Cuckito was mean, and the loop is looped
Inoda: Asuna, Kirito kicked me, give him a good lesson, suck my dick.
To prevent this from happening again, we need to solve the problem at its root, cut off Inoda's dick :cool:

4.10 star(s) 94 Votes