4.10 star(s) 94 Votes

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
According to Fujino reports, make sense the 2 CG of Alice, probably their going to happen at Underground city, and i think kirito will be there for any reason, if this happen that little scene of Liz and Inoda following him over there was nice plot device by Fujino. I only noticed because was odd, The scene begins when they are leaving the UC at the stairs one silhouette show up from the left side house and stop at the bottom behind them, and .... balllon pop up , and was something for us to see because the camera panders toward the silhouette after the 3 already had left the scene, after that the trio are talking on the street then now 2 silhouettes are in front the first house them ? ballons folowed by .... as they're talking camera panders the same way and the scene end. And i say silhouette becuse were the same effect for the Inconigto BS of Inoda thats why i learn Kirito was been follow.
That is my theory 2 paths, Asuna going to talk with Inoda about what happen last time saying that was too miuch and he is breaking the agreement.
After Inoda will use whatever happen at UC to lower Slutsuna resistence in the FOG giving to her an excuse to do more things with him since Kirito is also "doing" the same thing because is just a game, but Liz will use that IRL to cause a misunderstanding bettwen the 2. Remenber according to the reports we also will have 2 CGs of Alice IRL.
The Liz part will be tell/show Kirito hanging with a blonde girl Alice in the city, after Asuna had learn about them in FOG by Inoda. She will get suspicious about it and go to talk with Kirito about it, and for (insert any plot convinience) he will lie about it.
They dont fight or break up after that she will talk to Inoda again to confirm if what he said to her its true, he will convince her about that, then she will tell him she thinks Kirito is cheating on her IRL. Now Inoda will tell her they should do the same.

por12

Nov 22, 2020
According to Fujino reports, make sense the 2 CG of Alice, probably their going to happen at Underground city, and i think kirito will be there for any reason, if this happen that little scene of Liz and Inoda following him over there was nice plot device by Fujino. I only noticed because was odd, The scene begins when they are leaving the UC at the stairs one silhouette show up from the left side house and stop at the bottom behind them, and .... balllon pop up , and was something for us to see because the camera panders toward the silhouette after the 3 already had left the scene, after that the trio are talking on the street then now 2 silhouettes are in front the first house them ? ballons folowed by .... as they're talking camera panders the same way and the scene end. And i say silhouette becuse were the same effect for the Inconigto BS of Inoda thats why i learn Kirito was been follow.
That is my theory 2 paths, Asuna going to talk with Inoda about what happen last time saying that was too miuch and he is breaking the agreement.
After Inoda will use whatever happen at UC to lower Slutsuna resistence in the FOG giving to her an excuse to do more things with him since Kirito is also "doing" the same thing because is just a game, but Liz will use that IRL to cause a misunderstanding bettwen the 2. Remenber according to the reports we also will have 2 CGs of Alice IRL.
The Liz part will be tell/show Kirito hanging with a blonde girl Alice in the city, after Asuna had learn about them in FOG by Inoda. She will get suspicious about it and go to talk with Kirito about it, and for (insert any plot convinience) he will lie about it.
They dont fight or break up after that she will talk to Inoda again to confirm if what he said to her its true, he will convince her about that, then she will tell him she thinks Kirito is cheating on her IRL. Now Inoda will tell her they should do the same.
alice cg cant be underground cuz offline fog

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Will Asuna have to do the same? as if she wasn't already doing it

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
I don't accept the ending where Kirito loses Asuna and gets nothing, at least let him fuck with Suguha, at least Suguha with those big tits gives him a nice titjob making him forget that slut.:cool:

Reactions: OdinValgallovih

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Will Asuna have to do the same? as if she wasn't already doing it
IRL after the end of part 1 they didint had sex, only HJ/ Bobjob this is one way Fujino can make the story go foward IRL and by the new CG Menu is where is headed ,not right now but soon and for that he need a plot device/good argument otherwise will make no sense

Last edited:

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
IRL after the end of part 1 they didint had sex, only HJ/ Bobjob this is one way Fujino can make the story go foward IRL and by the new CG Menu is where is headed ,not right now but soon and for that he need a plot device/good argument otherwise will make no sense
This game is anxiety-inducing, you never know what can happen

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Man, I hate that with work now I'm always just starting my shift when Fujino updates, so I'm always like 4 pages late to comment on stuff XD

First of all, unexpectedly Sugu gets a IRL CG! Wonder if it's gonna be another of her 'fun activities' while Onii-chan is playing or maybe something else? Either way, as expected, it seems the update is almost entirely Alice-focused, so there is that, but it was a pleasant surprise to know we're getting more Suguha too :D

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Looking at all the progress reports up to now, it is a little exciting knowing that there's going to be an extra 2 weeks of content (maybe). Counting the mentioned CGs, there are 10 CGs so far. Based off how I'm interpreting things, there's about 8 scenes so far. This feels like the normal amount of content to expect when a month goes by, so we get a few more bonus stuff. Yay. :D

Edit:
I also noticed Fujino seems to have taken down the Title CG preview from the patreon 9.2 progress report. It's still on CI-EN though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kinglionheart

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Maybe it’s the steonger pheromones and a bit of mischief and a little magic from the admin and better stamina and godly sex skills and dick size... Well, it is what it is, at least Kirito is handsome :sneaky:
lately Kirito also has a normal dick and not that little worm

4.10 star(s) 94 Votes