4.10 star(s) 94 Votes

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Can anyone post the lastest progress report here? Thank you in advance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i have a doubt. can asuna feel if she's having sex in fog? like the same way it feels irl?
If you are asking whatever Asuna feels carnal pleasure while getting porked by Porky in FOG, the answer to that is yes. She does feel it.

If you are asking if Asuna is capable of feeling even a hint of shame for cheating in FOG, then the answer is not anymore.
An unfortunate case of thinking with her NTR-Heroine Vagina instead of her brain.

Looking at all the progress reports up to now, it is a little exciting knowing that there's going to be an extra 2 weeks of content (maybe). Counting the mentioned CGs, there are 10 CGs so far. Based off how I'm interpreting things, there's about 8 scenes so far. This feels like the normal amount of content to expect when a month goes by, so we get a few more bonus stuff. Yay. :D

While I do agree that we are getting an XL-sized update, I would be more modest with my expectations regarding the amount of scenes.
A large event may include up to 4 or 5 CGs, while more humble scenes such as the bathroom event from last update was probably 3.
When we include the battle harassment cgs, there were more than 15 CGs for the update we just played.

Of course, that was due to the nature of the battle H-scenes that needed a lot of CGs, but I have played the counting CG game for a lot of updates and I always ended up exaggerating the final number.

Man, I hate that with work now I'm always just starting my shift when Fujino updates, so I'm always like 4 pages late to comment on stuff XD
The sad reality of people on a different timezone/schedule that doesn't perfectly align with Fujino's.

That being said, there wasn’t really much of a discussion regarding the weekly update this time, there is a stark difference in conversations when a report has an preview image or if it doesn't.

That's why, I'm filling in for him, not for any other agenda pushing reason, of course.

sample_296426e4ad6174dbad3f03ceb44805602533991f.jpg

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

If you are asking whatever Asuna feels carnal pleasure while getting porked by Porky in FOG, the answer to that is yes. She does feel it.

If you are asking if Asuna is capable of feeling even a hint of shame for cheating in FOG, then the answer is not anymore.
An unfortunate case of thinking with her NTR-Heroine Vagina instead of her brain.

While I do agree that we are getting an XL-sized update, I would be more modest with my expectations regarding the amount of scenes.
A large event may include up to 4 or 5 CGs, while more humble scenes such as the bathroom event from last update was probably 3.
When we include the battle harassment cgs, there were more than 15 CGs for the update we just played.

Of course, that was due to the nature of the battle H-scenes that needed a lot of CGs, but I have played the counting CG game for a lot of updates and I always ended up exaggerating the final number.

The sad reality of people on a different timezone/schedule that doesn't perfectly align with Fujino's.

That being said, there wasn’t really much of a discussion regarding the weekly update this time, there is a stark difference in conversations when a report has an preview image or if it doesn't.

That's why, I'm filling in for him, not for any other agenda pushing reason, of course.

View attachment 4041805
That's how Sugu dreams of inviting Onii-chan over when they're alone at home would end like, probably XD

Reactions: 4-kun

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
That sideeffect applies to everyone but Asuna..
I know there is little to no chance of this happening, but I would love it if Asuna found out about the difference between Kirito's little Kirito and his Perhaps-Above-Avarage Kirito.
For her to misunderstand the situation and to believe that Kirito never got fully hard with her, and for that to hurt her ego.
Even if all roads lead to Inoda's stinky groin, I believe it would be funny if she thought for a few moments that Kirito's lackluster performance was because he just wasn’t all that into her.

That's how Sugu dreams of inviting Onii-chan over when they're alone at home would end like, probably XD
I'm honestly starting to lose track of all the delusional scenarios I have posted about Suguha in this thread, about possible scenes for Fujino to make with her, but just in case I haven't already posted this one.

I have been thinking for a while that Kirito should visit his home at least once or twice in the game, it's strange that we haven't seen a single scene with him in the house when it would be a perfect set-up for some Sugu content, be that her incestual teasing or even one of the last of it's kinds NTR scenes with Hebishima.

And, in regards to that picture I shared, I think that having Kirito promise Sugu a few Kendo practices at their home would make a lot of sense.
It would probably at least give us the chance of seeing Suguha with her Kendo uniform for the first time, and all that physical activity would be prime for a slip of cloth or light touching moment for her to tease the moral compass out of Kirito.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I know there is little to no chance of this happening, but I would love it if Asuna found out about the difference between Kirito's little Kirito and his Perhaps-Above-Avarage Kirito.
For her to misunderstand the situation and to believe that Kirito never got fully hard with her, and for that to hurt her ego.
Even if all roads lead to Inoda's stinky groin, I believe it would be funny if she thought for a few moments that Kirito's lackluster performance was because he just wasn’t all that into her.

I'm honestly starting to lose track of all the delusional scenarios I have posted about Suguha in this thread, about possible scenes for Fujino to make with her, but just in case I haven't already posted this one.

I have been thinking for a while that Kirito should visit his home at least once or twice in the game, it's strange that we haven't seen a single scene with him in the house when it would be a perfect set-up for some Sugu content, be that her incestual teasing or even one of the last of it's kinds NTR scenes with Hebishima.

And, in regards to that picture I shared, I think that having Kirito promise Sugu a few Kendo practices at their home would make a lot of sense.
It would probably at least give us the chance of seeing Suguha with her Kendo uniform for the first time, and all that physical activity would be prime for a slip of cloth or light touching moment for her to tease the moral compass out of Kirito.
Yeah, Suguha actually has many opportunities to shine and pull off an interesting story, but since she was basically dropped from being the second girl in Part 1 to something below Liz and Kyoko in Part 2, it won’t happen anytime soon. :cautious:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

Yeah, Suguha actually has many opportunities to shine and pull off an interesting story, but since she was basically dropped from being the second girl in Part 1 to something below Liz and Kyoko in Part 2, it won’t happen anytime soon. :cautious:
It's sadly like 4-kun said, the higher number of relevant characters, and especially those in that main story (Liz and Kyouko in this case) significantly reduced the focus Suguha had in the game overall compared to part 1, we have actually seen a few times since her 'change' that she could have had some focus or scenes she could have gotten some content but she didn't get any (When she was at the cinema with Kazuto, when later she invited him over home for dinner and apparently made him eat a lot of libido-enhancing food...but both scenes were offscreened even harder than the first couple times she took advantage of his sleeping body XD)

• Sad
Reactions: 4-kun

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Suguha, after Hebishima was sacked or put on hold, she turned into a non character, we know she is there in the game but she has no function in the plot as it is right now.
Maybe Fujino going to use her as the obligatory NTR family member, talk about add insult to the injury.
The way I see it she is there just to make Kirito look even dumber like " see he can even notice a hot chick have a thing for him" kind of thing pretty much like any other harem anime.

Last edited:

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
NTR games take "any resemblance with reality is a just a coincidence" to another level
The thing about this genre that it is frustrating by design, many people don't get the simple concept behind it.
In order to beat the game you have to lose.

Last edited:

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
NTR games take "any resemblance with reality is a just a coincidence" to another level
The thing about this genre that it is frustrating by design, many people don't get the simple concept behind it.
In order to beat the game you have to lose.
While certainly the most common, it’s not entirely true; there are some rare exceptions. The problem is, as someone said, that the genre doesn’t evolve because of the overuse of tropes, like breaking the characters to a nonsensical degree without any logic. But yeah, it’s the easiest and laziest way. In my opinion, it’s wasted potential and mostly boring if you know from the start how the story will unfold. If there are no other usp, like good animations or interesting gameplay mechanics, the experience becomes even less engaging for me. I’d argue that, for me at least, the path is what makes the thrill, but having an unpredictable conclusion would help add diversity to the journey and open up more possibilities for devs to craft original and compelling stories and characters, making for an overall better experience.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Suguha, after Hebishima was sacked or put on hold, she turned into a non character, we know she is there in the game but she has no function in the plot as it is right now.
Maybe Fujino going to use her as the obligatory NTR family member, talk about add insult to the injury.
The way I see it she is there just to make Kirito look even dumber like " see he can even notice a hot chick have a thing for him" kind of thing pretty much like any other harem anime.
Dude, what the hell are you talking about? That last thing you said especially, that's literally what Suguha was BEFORE, she literally broke free from the NTR cliches plot in the most original and unexpected twist of this game, she basically took over her own plot and turned herself into a pseudo-Reverse-NTR character, lol. Is basically like you literally didn't see or skipped over everything her character has done after getting free from Hebishima's influence just because it's not Kirito having someone 'stolen' from him XD

While certainly the most common, it’s not entirely true; there are some rare exceptions. The problem is, as someone said, that the genre doesn’t evolve because of the overuse of tropes, like breaking the characters to a nonsensical degree without any logic. But yeah, it’s the easiest and laziest way. In my opinion, it’s wasted potential and mostly boring if you know from the start how the story will unfold. If there are no other usp, like good animations or interesting gameplay mechanics, the experience becomes even less engaging for me. I’d argue that, for me at least, the path is what makes the thrill, but having an unpredictable conclusion would help add diversity to the journey and open up more possibilities for devs to craft original and compelling stories and characters, making for an overall better experience.
Preach it brother.

Reactions: 4-kun and Misarmor

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Dude, what the hell are you talking about? That last thing you said especially, that's literally what Suguha was BEFORE, she literally broke free from the NTR cliches plot in the most original and unexpected twist of this game, she basically took over her own plot and turned herself into a pseudo-Reverse-NTR character, lol. Is basically like you literally didn't see or skipped over everything her character has done after getting free from Hebishima's influence just because it's not Kirito having someone 'stolen' from him XD
Preach it brother.
Indeed I didn't give too much thought about her, I'm just talk what looks like.
Did she? Like I said Hebishima was "sacked or put on hold". It's a common trope in NTR the girl got herself free from the bull time skip she is in a relationship the bull comes back and the cycle starts all over again usually by blackmail with Hebishima has plenty of material to do she is this scenario is a easy target.
Now seriously only Fujino knows what do with her, but we can always guess.
Remember this is a NTR game there's no such thing as consolation prize for the cuck in 99% of the time as many people want her to be in the end.

Reactions: Toushiro

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Did she? Like I said Hebishima was "sacked or put on hold". It's a common trope in NTR the girl got herself free from the bull time skip she is in a relationship the bull comes back and the cycle starts all over again usually by blackmail with Hebishima has plenty of material to do she is this scenario is a easy target.
Remember this is a NTR game there's no such thing as consolation prize for the cuck in 99% of the time as many people want her to be in the end.
I guess the best evidence for it is her last interactions with Hebishima. Most people were expecting some final action to happen or even for him to somehow regain the upper hand. But in the end, she just went to his place, took the camera equipment, and left for good. So, yeah, I'd argue that her situation is very different from the usual tropes. She has very clear objectives and like Alter said, she kinda turned into an NTR-gal herself mirroring Inoda to some degree.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Looking at all the progress reports up to now, it is a little exciting knowing that there's going to be an extra 2 weeks of content (maybe). Counting the mentioned CGs, there are 10 CGs so far. Based off how I'm interpreting things, there's about 8 scenes so far. This feels like the normal amount of content to expect when a month goes by, so we get a few more bonus stuff. Yay. :D

Edit:
I also noticed Fujino seems to have taken down the Title CG preview from the patreon 9.2 progress report. It's still on CI-EN though.
It does seem like a bigger than normal release with the extra time Fujino has to work on it when he was not working on the bonus game. Although we getting a in-game week's worth of content, it seems the bulk of it will be in FOG with the Undercity activities before moving on to whatever fun things are happening on the weekend.

Oh yeah that is weird the Title pic is gone on Patreon. What happened? If Fujino removed it himself it is weird it is still up on Ci-en. If it was a Patreon thing then it is weird his other pics on the post is still there.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
there is no consolation in Fujino's games, but I have a hard disk full of ntrs that end well, obviously it's the player's choice. Here instead he starts playing with cock in hand hoping for new dirty scenes, knowing how it will end. If NTR is inevitable, he should write it, otherwise what is the use of anxiety and cuckold level?, what is the use of praying on the altar? what purpose do all those choices serve when they appear on the screen during dialogue? whatever we choose, nothing will change and once the game is over I will be asked: ok, the game is over so what? Asuna has been brain fucked, the only one satisfied is Inoda. As I said, once Inoda has real life sex without a condom with Asuna, for me the game ends there, and then the game contains the voyeur tag, but there's little to peek at here I don't hate the game itself, it's just that Inoda's shitty face hurts my nervous system, that boastful attitude, as if everything he touches must be all his

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
I guess the best evidence for it is her last interactions with Hebishima. Most people were expecting some final action to happen or even for him to somehow regain the upper hand. But in the end, she just went to his place, took the camera equipment, and left for good. So, yeah, I'd argue that her situation is very different from the usual tropes. She has very clear objectives and like Alter said, she kinda turned into an NTR-gal herself mirroring Inoda to some degree.
That's a interesting side route and could work who don't want to see Asuna getting chucked.
But in the end we always need to keep in mind most of the Fujino fan base hate Kirito and this go against the flow.
The only thing in favour of that would be the extra sex scenes to the fans.
Hypothetical Lets say She manage somehow to take Kirito from Asuna then fast forward and who is back the bull, rinse and repeat.
At least I give that to Fujino a chick with agency in a NTR game is something you don't see much.
Until he make inoda fuck her with Asuna and Liz... Oh.... Where we already saw that again

Reactions: Toushiro

Eikunobaka

Aug 15, 2018
There was like 1 loops that i had to make for Part1 the version7 : Asuna squirt, the cg were in the folder.
----
For now in the Part 2 mod, i put every loop Fujino has made/register in the Animation plugin but there is still a chance for a CG loop to be in the folder but not being register/made in the Animation plugin by Fujino.
----
The Title screens and the Gif/loops you see from the menu are not in the Action-seq folder since it's not the same plugins
It's just that i did not know about Part1 old Title screen loops, but to have them inside the game you had to copy the files to the action-seq folder then made the loops with the animation plugin that is why you have to replace the plugins.js etc...

When Part2 is done, i will put the Titles loops (if it does not happen in the game) and Menu loops in the Rec.Room but since it's add more step to follow and can render the game unable to lunch if not done properly i left it aside.
To recap inside WWW->img folder you have 4folders to look out for:
-Map__layer_gif
Fujino only used it once for the Old Nero game, 2Saber/Nero fucking each other looping in the background
-Menu__layer_gif
For SAO Part2 it's Asuna with her clit or the small body part of Asuna
-Special__actionSeq
That's all the loop & finisher animation you see in the game
-titles1
That's all the loop you see in the title screen

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
That's a interesting side route and could work who don't want to see Asuna getting chucked.
But in the end we always need to keep in mind most of the Fujino fan base hate Kirito and this go against the flow.
The only thing in favour of that would be the extra sex scenes to the fans.
Hypothetical Lets say She manage somehow to take Kirito from Asuna then fast forward and who is back the bull, rinse and repeat.
At least I give that to Fujino a chick with agency in a NTR game is something you don't see much.
Until he make inoda fuck her with Asuna and Liz... Oh.... Where we already saw that again
why do they hate Kirito?

4.10 star(s) 94 Votes