4.10 star(s) 94 Votes

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
I find all the discussion about the Suguha fate very interesting , but in the end what is the path with least resistance, Fujino doing all the reverse NTR dominatrix plot, great idea by the way, which is basically a new plot inside a plot already bloated, or using a plot device already used(blackmail )but already made and let Inoda fuck her brains off.
The reality is simple Inoda already thinks she is hot otherwise would have no point for Fujino had that scene made in the first place, and the Inoda Asuna Liz e Suguha scene the idea is already planted in his mind.
He said himself that he wanted review or rework some aspects of the story since he had the time for it.
All the girls in this game have they own ntr role,
The dumb cunt unsatisfied
The envy sadistic tsundere
The horny milf.
And the blackmailed one
You guys decide which is which

Last edited:

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I find all the discussion about the Suguha fate very interesting , but in the end what is the path with least resistance, Fujino doing all the reverse NTR dominatrix plot, great idea by the way, which is basically a new plot inside a plot already bloated, or using a plot device already used(blackmail )but already made and let Inoda fuck her brains off.
The reality is simple Inoda already thinks she is hot otherwise would have no point for Fujino had that scene made in the first place, and the Inoda Asuna Liz e Suguha scene the idea is already planted in his mind.
He said himself that he wanted review or rework some aspects of the story since he had the time for it.
All the girls in this game have they own ntr role,
The dumb cunt unsatisfied
The envy sadistic tsundere
The horny milf.
And the blackmailed one
You guys decide which is which
So, your argument is that you think Inoda thinks this and that. Well, it's not what my crystal ball told me. :sneaky:

Open your mind, friend. Let the shine of Suguha touch your soul. Deep inside, you want it, right? Yandare sister is best o_O

Last edited:

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
So, your argument is that you think Inoda thinks this and that. Well, it's not what my crystal ball told me. :sneaky:
This is not a argument, thats a fact everyone saw it this is just to exemplify, but lets use this logic if a fictional character do or think about anything inside a story i wonder who actually is thinking about this probably the author dont you think?
Why he would waste time to make a random encouter scene between them and make Inoda emphasize "Oh she is hot" we dont know could be anything maybe to show Inoda as horny motherfucker, we as the reader/player already know that, same for the fact that she is hot, then if you go by elimination what was left in a story about this guy who want to fuck everything that moves, or Fujino just wanted to wast his time anything is possible.

Man of culture indeedo_O
Open your mind, friend. Let the shine of Suguha touch your soul. Deep inside, you want it, right? Yandare sister is best
that would be so cool i would like that, but i have a hunch this not going to happen

Last edited:

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
This is not a argument, thats a fact everyone saw it this is just to exemplify, but lets use this logic if a fictional character do or think about anything inside a story i wonder who actually is thinking about this probably the author dont you think?
Why he would waste time to make a random encouter scene between them and make Inoda emphasize "Oh she is hot" we dont know could be anything maybe to show Inoda as horny motherfucker, we as the reader/player already know that, same for the fact that she is hot, then if you go by elimination what was left in a story about this guy who want to fuck everything that moves, or Fujino just wanted to wast his time anything is possible.
I heard the exact same arguments about Agil. :LOL:

Also, I've stated my arguments a few times by now about why I think it's not her path in this story, so I won't repeat them again. Let's just leave it at that.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
I heard the exact same arguments about Agil. :LOL:

Also, I've stated my arguments a few times by now about why I think it's not her path in this story, so I won't repeat them again. Let's just leave it at that.
yeah you right let's.
I saw the same about Agil i think in his case is more due to overuse by others NTR authors, so fujino went with a new character.

kutazz4

Nov 17, 2021
Ehhh, I'm disappointed that this update seems to be mostly focused on the filler girls... I hope I can get enough asuna's content to jerk off at least twice... :cautious: MaybeFujino will end their stories faster so he can put all focus on Asuna in next updates...

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Answering a long-term question:
How do we know if FUJINO sensei hasn't changed his way of thinking by finishing SAO, he won't make another new game, what he will do is finish the games he left pending, I think it's Sakura and Nero remake, talking about the new update, I think we'll have a complete Asuna event, maybe he plans to close this arc and start another one, I think he'll release NTR ONLINE 2 in December.
ShindoLFrontResizez_1088x1728.png

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Answering a long-term question:
How do we know if FUJINO sensei hasn't changed his way of thinking by finishing SAO, he won't make another new game, what he will do is finish the games he left pending, I think it's Sakura and Nero remake, talking about the new update, I think we'll have a complete Asuna event, maybe he plans to close this arc and start another one, I think he'll release NTR ONLINE 2 in December.
judging by the fans comments on his Cien page he intend to finish everething in this game at version 1.0 that according to Fujino himself, making a part 3 jus to finish this one is not in his plans well if the translation was right and if this is true or not, same thing at his patreon page.
Technically what is the limit size for a game using RPGM ? that could be a issue.
Other thing they ask/complain about the lack of IRL events for Asuna they kinda dismissis the "Filler Girls" as they call the others characters others about the pace being too slow and some asking not to rush things, tough crowd.
Some comments are why Alice going to get so many events instead of Asuna in the next update they clearly want more Asuna Netorare.
I dont know if Fujino will listen to them or not, but many of them are his fanbase/supporters is more or lees " you dont bite the hand that feeds you" kinda of thing.
By his development road map we already reach 50% of the game next update will be 55 or 60, considering the game size and the limitations of RPGM he will need to trim some fat.
Maybe the 4 events to Alice means she will be kicked from the plot, with some minor things into the future.
From now if i had to guess, he is going to focus only in Asuna, Sugu, Liz a litlle less and even less on Kyoko talking about CGs of course.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 94 Votes