4.10 star(s) 94 Votes

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
judging by the fans comments on his Cien page he intend to finish everething in this game at version 1.0 that according to Fujino himself, making a part 3 jus to finish this one is not in his plans well if the translation was right and if this is true or not, same thing at his patreon page.
Technically what is the limit size for a game using RPGM ? that could be a issue.
Other thing they ask/complain about the lack of IRL events for Asuna they kinda dismissis the "Filler Girls" as they call the others characters others about the pace being too slow and some asking not to rush things, tough crowd.
Some comments are why Alice going to get so many events instead of Asuna in the next update they clearly want more Asuna Netorare.
I dont know if Fujino will listen to them or not, but many of them are his fanbase/supporters is more or lees " you dont bite the hand that feeds you" kinda of thing.
By his development road map we already reach 50% of the game next update will be 55 or 60, considering the game size and the limitations of RPGM he will need to trim some fat.
Maybe the 4 events to Alice means she will be kicked from the plot, with some minor things into the future.
From now if i had to guess, he is going to focus only in Asuna, Sugu, Liz a litlle less and even less on Kyoko talking about CGs of course.
Hmm, well, one can't please everyone. The best thing he can do is just focus on what he wants. If he feels like he needs to wrap things up, so be it. It's better than burning out from working on one project for years. Every end is also a new beginning. :sneaky:

Reactions: Infeno2.0

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Hmm, well, one can't please everyone. The best thing he can do is just focus on what he wants. If he feels like he needs to wrap things up, so be it. It's better than burning out from working on one project for years. Every end is also a new beginning. :sneaky:
Thats true if you try to please everyone no one is pleased, now you've mentioned he's being doing the same game for what 2/5 3 years already, counting part 1 and 2.
funny note many comments saying they dont want Asuna to became a slut slave crazy for dick instead Fujino should make her fall in love for Inoda WTF they want the abomination Vanilla NTR.
And for Sugu fans here, they also want Inoda to bang all women close to Kirito she included, man they hate the guy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Thats true if you try to please everyone no one is pleased, now you've mentioned he's being doing the same game for what 2/5 3 years already, counting part 1 and 2.
funny note many comments saying they dont want Asuna to became a slut slave crazy for dick instead Fujino should make her fall in love for Inoda WTF they want the abomination Vanilla NTR.
And for Sugu fans here, they also want Inoda to bang all women close to Kirito she included, man they hate the guy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
there are those who want to be heroes and then there are those who want to be perverted voyeurs and then what's the problem if others don't want Asuna to become the fucking slut in the brain? unfortunately Fujino never takes two routes and I don't see anything wrong if the player decides, at least everyone is happy and no one loses anything, here it seems that the NTR fanatics are demanding a bit too much and want Inoda to fuck that one and then that one other, in short the whole game and also who created it xD, I don't care if Inoda fucks Asuna's mother or Liz, they don't have strong relationships with Kirito anyway, so for me he can accommodate

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
judging by the fans comments on his Cien page he intend to finish everething in this game at version 1.0 that according to Fujino himself, making a part 3 jus to finish this one is not in his plans well if the translation was right and if this is true or not, same thing at his patreon page.
Technically what is the limit size for a game using RPGM ? that could be a issue.
Other thing they ask/complain about the lack of IRL events for Asuna they kinda dismissis the "Filler Girls" as they call the others characters others about the pace being too slow and some asking not to rush things, tough crowd.
Some comments are why Alice going to get so many events instead of Asuna in the next update they clearly want more Asuna Netorare.
I dont know if Fujino will listen to them or not, but many of them are his fanbase/supporters is more or lees " you dont bite the hand that feeds you" kinda of thing.
By his development road map we already reach 50% of the game next update will be 55 or 60, considering the game size and the limitations of RPGM he will need to trim some fat.
Maybe the 4 events to Alice means she will be kicked from the plot, with some minor things into the future.
From now if i had to guess, he is going to focus only in Asuna, Sugu, Liz a litlle less and even less on Kyoko talking about CGs of course.
To be clear Fujino said he is not doing Part 3 because he wants to finish the story in Part 2. With the intention of v1.0 will be the end which means we are at the half way point. But he might have to do Part 3 if he cannot fit all the events he wants into Part 2 before finishing the story. According to 13Gatsu777, the game already using 26 of 40 slots for loops/finishers. This means more than half the available slots for scenes are already been used. If he cannot put all the scenes he wants before reaching 40 then he would have to make another game to continue.

Besides the disturbing growing number of the Cult of Suguha Worshippers, most people are here for Asuna content. But they don't seem to understand Alice is getting so much content now because her storyline is ending. Once that ends, more time will be used for Asuna. Hopefully the same for Sinon soon too.

Well that argument is pointless. Fujino already said Asuna's fate is be only Inoda's sex slave. So she will fall in love with him, if you want to call it that, and since she won't be with anyone else so she won't be a slut. Just a sex crazed for Inoda's dick only.

Last edited:

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
there are those who want to be heroes and then there are those who want to be perverted voyeurs and then what's the problem if others don't want Asuna to become the fucking slut in the brain?
Are we talking about a vanilla love story here or NTR wicht is by definition depravation pure and simple.
this is oximoronic you cant have both ways, they were sayng basic this fujino should make her fall in love without became a horny crazy slut, now how this is possible she is a cheater her moral compass is gone, she deserves being a fucking slut in the brain.
I'm all for it diffent routes but as long they make sense , NTR only revenge would work or changing POV.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
To be clear Fujino said he is not doing Part 3 because he wants to finish the story in Part 2. With the intention of v1.0 will be the end which means we are at the half way point. But he might have to do Part 3 if he cannot fit all the events he wants into Part 2 before finishing the story. According to 13Gatsu777, the game already using 26 of 40 slots for loops/finishers. This means more than half the available slots for scenes are already been used. If he cannot put all the scenes he wants before reaching 40 then he would have to make another game to continue.

Besides the disturbing growing number of the Cult of Suguha Worshippers, most people are here for Asuna content. But they don't seem to understand Alice is getting so much content now because her storyline is ending. Once that ends, more time will be used for Asuna. Hopefully the same for Sinon soon too.

Well that argument is pointless. Fujino already said Asuna's fate is be only Inoda's sex slave. So she will fall in love with him, if you want to call it that, and since she won't be with anyone else so she won't be a slut. Just a sex crazed for Inoda's dick only.
So thats the limit they say something but the translation didnt work. thanks
I believe they were talking about the moral degradetion of being slut or sex slave, sorry but she in this arc of story already is a Slut that is a fact

Last edited:

Rolax

Oct 18, 2018
the next update will be 1.601????
Probably 1.60 since the third number (as 1.601, 1.602...) is for bug corrections updates. Or it should be 1.55 if he follows the pattern of version numbers he was doing, if you check the change log on the OP, you'll see that it went like 0.1, 0.15, 0.2, 0.25 and so on

Roninsan

Oct 12, 2017
After the "first blowjob" and "tent sex" events, Asuna's Lust and Vaginal EXP dropped significantly (about -400 Lust and -40 Vaginal EXP).

Should I care about this? Is it a bug? If yes, will this "stats bug" break the story/game for me?

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
After the "first blowjob" and "tent sex" events, Asuna's Lust and Vaginal EXP dropped significantly (about -400 Lust and -40 Vaginal EXP).

Should I care about this? Is it a bug? If yes, will this "stats bug" break the story/game for me?
It's a bug/mistake from Fujino, but it should not have any consequences in your gameplay experience.
The status page is simply flavor text that it's there to add details to the game, it doesn't influence anything in reality.

Reactions: Roninsan

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Damn this was good but way too rapey. I keep hearing part two is terrible so I'm going to give it a shot now. Of course the best scenes happen IRL instead of in SAO world especially the last scene but I honestly wanted more. Ill check back in with results from part 2. Games like this are why RenPy is still relevant.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
The math is certainly mathing
View attachment 4043505
Fun fact, Suguha sucks at math XD

and who would it be?
That is the school/online avatar of Arita Haruyuki, aka Silver Crow, the MC of Accel World, the 'sister story' of SAO made by the same author, which is arguably taking place in an alternate universe's future of SAO's timeline.

1726640322786.png

Ironically, originally the author was only able to serialize that story, but asked for SAO to also be published as a condition, which was accepted...ironic as AW was completely overshadowed to the point most people don't even know it exists by the series that originally wasn't even gonna be serialized, which proceeded to be one of the biggest worldwide hits of the past decade while its sibling story got mostly forgotten XD

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Yeah, pretty much. If we get VERY lucky Fujino may release it a day before, on Sunday, but the most realistic expectations are for Monday 30th :O
We'll probably get a clue on the next progress report on the general release time. If Fujino doesn't mention anything specific about a earlier release, then it's just going to happen on 9/30. But I guess Fujino might pick 9/28 just incase they get behind in schedule. He'll at least specify this so it shouldn't be too hard.

Last edited:
Reactions: Misarmor
4.10 star(s) 94 Votes