4.10 star(s) 94 Votes

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
I'll add that Part 1 is different in many ways, and Part 2 is even more full of things you might not like. In Part 2 the mc is literally unable to do anything because of some influence of an specific character, who is controversial even among fans of the game.
:sneaky:
On your number 1 point;
While I would contest your idea that Japanese NTR games are any more likely than western releases to make their NTR protagonist a drooling imbecile, this game does in fact make Kirito, the game's protagonist, look like he has a peanut for a brain.

Although I wouldn't say he is particularly at fault for the NTR happening, at least not in my opinion.
So it's probably not my favorite, but it has a lot of fans, so as SixDates said, I'll test/play it for 1-2 hours, thanks guys

Reactions: SixDates and 4-kun

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
imagine the scene, in the end Inoda steals Asuna but this victory doesn't last forever because due to the strong enthusiasm he gets a heart attack and dies like a pig muuahahahahah. Remember that those who want too much get nothing

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Part 1 - The original game with MTL
Saikey Official Translation - This is Part 1 but modified to meet Steam TOS, It is a better translation, but DMCA safe wording.
Hmm, which one should I choose, better translation quality or the version containing hot words and sentences

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Hmm, which one should I choose, better translation quality or the version containing hot words and sentences
DMCA safe wording should be the Name of the Cast to remove the connection to SAO but you have the option to name them yourself anyway for Saikey

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
DMCA safe wording should be the Name of the Cast to remove the connection to SAO but you have the option to name them yourself anyway for Saikey
In the sentence "but DMCA safe wording," the word "but" is used as if it is something important o..O

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
part 3 Kirito becomes a new bastard and takes back everything that is his and kills the administrator and there will be no more Inoda because he ran away to Mexico
STOP SENDING INODA TO MEXICO! What did Mexico ever do to you? :ROFLMAO:

Also note the Saikey version does run better because the files are not encrypted.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
I'll add that Part 1 is different in many ways, and Part 2 is even more full of things you might not like. In Part 2 the mc is literally unable to do anything because of some influence of an specific character, who is controversial even among fans of the game.
:sneaky:
Damn bro, this first animation (Main Menu) really got me hooked. I hope I can justify the stupidity of the MC and FMC so I can enjoy the game...

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Yep the SAO Ref are really important to some or not at all, do you want Kirito/Asuna or just a random look a like Kirito/Asuna NTR style
Unfortunately, I have never seen the Sword Art Online visual novel and I don't know these characters
It's good that you reminded me, maybe it's better to watch the visual novel before playing this game so I can connect more deeply with the characters and get better and more deeply cucked :coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: 4-kun

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
I used to play Pardoy a lot, so I don't have this problem, but there is a big issue...

1726675877070.png

It's too much, maybe watching/reading a few summaries on a website/YouTube is enough to get interested in the characters? :unsure:

Yhdgfiw222

Formerly 'KiritoTheGamer'
Sep 18, 2024
Does anyone know which game engine Fujino sensei uses for the functionality of his game? I know he uses kk for char models and such, but I'm not sure what he uses for the 2D elements.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 94 Votes