4.10 star(s) 94 Votes

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Something very funny about me, is that despite being waist deep in the sea that is NTR hentai, I actually absolutely hate when someone gets in the way of a romantic couple in a series. Serious love triangles, harems, molesting events, all those manner of events manage to kill my enjoyment of a series.

The inclusion of secondary love interest that will obviously never win are at best an eye-rolling moment to me, or at worst a reason for me to drop a series. (In particular I hate love triangles between friends, it always leaves me feeling like at least one of the parties was a huge dick. This is the reason I dropped Recovery of an MMO Junkie. The love triangle subplot was so awful.)

Which is a bit funny considering what type of game we usually discuss in this forum almost every single day.
I also like a good romance triangule manga/anime from time to time when well executed and i also like hentai in its several genres since we are all mens of culture :) , to be fair NTR in these romantic manga/LN is always hinted but not explicit i would call Soft NTR, but only if the original story has room for it will reuslt in a good plot twist, but when it is shoehorned oh boy will fuck it up any good story.
But even in that we will get something from it, this game here it is a example of that.
I don't know the reason for Fujino to choose SAO as theme for his game maybe his is a fan of the original or not but i have a pretty good idea why he did it, SAO as a story in the anime/manga suffer from exposure to poorly executed NTR inclusion by the authors tranforming SAO as a whole and it's MC Kirito/Asuna in target for parody and most important mockery.
SAO started as a promissing anime with a lot of potencial to grow, good art, well paced, build up and delivery all good smash hit. Then Alfheim arc came along and all sudden there's a weird shift in tone from the upbeat first arc to a misplaced NTRish vibe.
When Sugou expend a portion of the arc toying with Asuna as his captive, even threatening to go her hospital and calling her his wife (pretty much like Inoda does here). The fans were expecting Kirito badass like in the first arc to show up and save her and the shit happend, he not only wasn't able to save her but was crying on the floor like a bitch wachting while she almost got raped.
In this moment the author made of his work a mockery and his MC from Kirito to Cuckito and Asuna into NTR Queen.
After that the hentai about SAO went from vanilla to ntr in a blink of a eye, see how misplaced NTR can fuck it up a good story.
You can say well this was nothing knew for those who read the manga or the LN, true but most of the casual fans don't do that.
Thats was a low point for the anime series, not catastrophic to any point but affected the general favorable perception gained with the first arc, became target for parodys and mockery up to this day

Last edited:

ArcherUwU

Mar 17, 2023
Question, I am the one who makes the NTR or the one who is made the NTR, I played the Ntraholic and Legend and I am very inspired

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Question, I am the one who makes the NTR or the one who is made the NTR, I played the Ntraholic and Legend and I am very inspired
Wow, you are here for a hell of a ride son.
But about your question You play as Kirito and literally got and have the short stick in this story

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 94 Votes