4.10 star(s) 94 Votes

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
Question, I am the one who makes the NTR or the one who is made the NTR, I played the Ntraholic and Legend and I am very inspired
Since you are the self inserting type, you probably wont like this. You play Kirito who will have his girl stolen.

So, you are the one who is made NTR.

Yhdgfiw222

Formerly 'KiritoTheGamer'
Sep 18, 2024
Question, I am the one who makes the NTR or the one who is made the NTR, I played the Ntraholic and Legend and I am very inspired
When you do the NTR/Netorare, then it's Netori. When it happens to you, then it's NTR/Netorare.

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
Poorly written character in the manga/LN and because Asuna is one the most used in NTR
My opinion is that Kirito's character is well written, about his problems establishing contact with people. He distanced himself from his family when he found out at the age of 10 that his mother was his aunt and Suguha was his cousin. SAO is based on LN
It is divided into two parts, one half Kirito fans and the other half Kirito anti-fans. I am a fan of Kirito, I like this character and he is even similar to me, because I also have problems with contact with people, I am a bit shy, and on top of that I hate some hearing people. Because I am deaf

I have a lot of SAO waifus.
My favorite sexy SAO waifus are Asuna, Suguha (leafa), Shino (Sinon) and Alice. Asuna is the most popular character, some fans are jealous that Kirito's character has such a sexy, good girl.
I am a fan of the Kirito and Asuna pair in the canon

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Seeing as there is a lack of discussion about the game itself, due to how long it has been since the last update, there is something I wanted to talked about for a while.

And miraculously enough, it doesn´t involve the best girl, Sugu.

Now that Asuna is steadily falling lower and lower into debauchery and corruption, and with a possibility for her to get misled about Kirito´s fidelity in the near future (Although I would argue he has already crossed the line with Liz), there is one type of scene that I have always considered the hottest among the usual NTR tropes;

Comparing the second thing most fat about Inoda after his gut, and the second tiniest thing Kirito has after his brain.

King_of_Summer_0enlwI48l7.png

Of course, Asuna has already spoken to Inoda in vague terms about the size of her oh-so-dear boyfriend before. Still, a scene where she focuses on the differences between the two in such a blatant and graphical manner would be excellent for me.

We even have an excuse for this, because Inoda must be tripping after hearing about Cuckito´s surprisingly almost as big as his size from the world´s worst friend, Liz.

(And if anyone was wondering, for some reason, the answer is yes. I did download King Of Summer again solely to grab that screenshot before deleting the game once more because I did not like it.)

Last edited:

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Seeing as there is a lack of discussion about the game itself, due to how long it has been since the last update, there is something I wanted to talked about for a while.

And miraculously enough, it doesn´t involve the best girl, Sugu.

Now that Asuna is steadily falling lower and lower into debauchery and corruption, and with a possibility for her to get misled about Kirito´s fidelity in the near future (Although I would argue he has already crossed the line with Liz), there is one type of scene that I have always considered the hottest among the usual NTR tropes;

Comparing the second thing most fat about Inoda after his gut, and the second tiniest thing Kirito has after his brain.

View attachment 4049140

Of course, Asuna has already spoken to Inoda in vague terms about the size of her oh-so-dear boyfriend before. Still, a scene where she focuses on the differences between the two in such a blatant and graphical manner would be excellent for me.

We even have an excuse for this, because Inoda must be tripping after hearing about Cuckito´s surprisingly almost as big as his size from the world´s worst friend, Liz.
I actually hate this stuff, unless it's a comparision done during sex. Otherwise it's some weird Small Penis Humiliation thing, as opposed to an 'overwhelming pleasure by big dick' thing. Humiliation, as a kink, is quite pathetic.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I actually hate this stuff, unless it's a comparision done during sex. Otherwise it's some weird Small Penis Humiliation thing, as opposed to an 'overwhelming pleasure by big dick' thing. Humiliation, as a kink, is quite pathetic.
Yeah, but surprisingly, many NTR fans and devs seem to value the humiliation of the MC more than the actual loss of the beloved. As I said some time ago, and I'll say it again—maybe they don't like NTR, but sadism? :LOL:

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Humiliation, as a kink, is quite pathetic.
Says the bro, in the thread for a literal NTR game.

I don´t particularly mind that you dislike or think that a certain fetish is lame and stupid, after all, I could write pages worth of things to say for people who are into feet, armpits, gigantism, and a never-ending list of kinks that do nothing to me.

That being said, it´s really funny that you would so confidently say that when everyone in this thread is basically living in glass houses, because there really aren´t many fetishes that are legal while being more questionable, and degenerate, than NTR.

Yeah, but surprisingly, many NTR fans and devs seem to value the humiliation of the MC more than the actual loss of the beloved. As I said some time ago, and I'll say it again—maybe they don't like NTR, but sadism? :LOL:
I think we have already had this discussion before, and I´m pretty sure I just ended up saying that you were right, I am just into sadism in the end. :LOL:

I am a fan of the Kirito and Asuna pair in the canon
Look, if you find that Kirito is a well-written character, then that´s all the better for you. It means that you were able to enjoy reading SAO much more than I did. And I don´t really feel like starting a discussion about the characterization of a random MC from a 15-year-old series right now, but I do have to agree with you on something.

The decision to pair up Kirito and Asuna early in the series, and continue the relationship throughout the series (Even if it wasn´t such a great development after the first volumes) was the best decision in the entire LN besides creating a very interesting set-up as "Stuck in a VRMMO, and whoever dies in the game dies in real life".

The saving grace of SAO, and a similar case of mediocre series shining for it like Chivarly of a Failed Knight, is the relationship between the MC and their girlfriends.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I mean... Can't those things go hand in hand? I feel like your waifu humiliating you is a good indicator that you're losing her...

Reactions: 4-kun

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Says the bro, in the thread for a literal NTR game.

I don´t particularly mind that you dislike or think that a certain fetish is lame and stupid, after all, I could write pages worth of things to say for people who are into feet, armpits, gigantism, and a never-ending list of kinks that do nothing to me.

That being said, it´s really funny that you would so confidently say that when everyone in this thread is basically living in glass houses, because there really aren´t many fetishes that are legal while being more questionable, and degenerate, than NTR.

I think we have already had this discussion before, and I´m pretty sure I just ended up saying that you were right, I am just into sadism in the end. :LOL:

Look, if you find that Kirito is a well-written character, then that´s all the better for you. It means that you were able to enjoy reading SAO much more than I did. And I don´t really feel like starting a discussion about the characterization of a random MC from a 15-year-old series right now, but I do have to agree with you on something.

The decision to pair up Kirito and Asuna early in the series, and continue the relationship throughout the series (Even if it wasn´t such a great development after the first volumes) was the best decision in the entire LN besides creating a very interesting set-up as "Stuck in a VRMMO, and whoever dies in the game dies in real life".

The saving grace of SAO, and a similar case of mediocre series shining for it like Chivarly of a Failed Knight, is the relationship between the MC and their girlfriends.

Just 4 days more guys, let's hang in there and hoepfully not get the thread closed before Fujino updates, the fact people has actually started talking about Canon SAO's good and bad points is honestly worrying on that regard XD (Though to add fuel to the fire, I'm one of the few that enjoyed Kirito's relatonship with most of the other girls more than Asuna, that's why I think the SAO Gameverse AU is better :p)

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
SixDates

[/QUOTE]
The Aincrad arc was written for a contest, and from volume 1 to 18 it was first written based on a web novel. It looks different in the first arc, but then the development of Asuna and Kirito's relationship is nicely shown. There is LN SAO Progressive, where the author writes the development of Asuna and Kirito's relationship, floor by floor. Yes, I don't want to argue with you in the discussion either, yes, I agree that SAO stands out because of Kirito's relationship with his friends. In Anime SAO they do it as a harem, because it sells marking. Anyway, everyone has their own opinion, taste and point of view. He also talks about VMMORPG technology that blurs the line with the real world. You know, in manga or LN are always better than anime, there is a better description of the development of the character relationships, plot, character monologue, etc.

Thirdly, here we play SAO NTR, everyone plays with fantasy, so it shouldn't be too closely related to canonical SAO.

Reactions: Toushiro and 4-kun

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I mean... Can't those things go hand in hand? I feel like your waifu humiliating you is a good indicator that you're losing her...
Yeah, I'd argue, at this stage, it's already a loss. :LOL:

And you're right, if it serves as an indicator, it works for NTR. What I mean is that some devs literally focus on the humiliation of the MC on every occasion, which in my eyes is not NTR with some sadistic elements, but rather a sadistic game with NTR elements, if you know what I mean.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Yeah, I'd argue, at this stage, it's already a loss. :LOL:

And you're right, if it serves as an indicator, it works for NTR. What I mean is that some devs literally focus on the humiliation of the MC on every occasion, which in my eyes is not NTR with some sadistic elements, but rather a sadistic game with NTR elements, if you know what I mean.
Yep, fair enough :p

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Just 4 days more guys, let's hang in there and hoepfully not get the thread closed before Fujino updates, the fact people has actually started talking about Canon SAO's good and bad points is honestly worrying on that regard XD (Though to add fuel to the fire, I'm one of the few that enjoyed Kirito's relatonship with most of the other girls more than Asuna, that's why I think the SAO Gameverse AU is better :p)
That's that, well talking about the game this next update something is flying under the radar, Laefa return.
Probably Alice arc will end in this next update, so we will end up only with 5 characters in FOG.
I think Fujino is going somehow put her in the house base, throughout the game Kirito more than once talk about going in quests with her and invited her to go with his teammates.
The logic behind that idea is simple, Laefa only can interact with him now that Hebishima is out of the picture, and Fujino can use her in several different ways, making Asuna jealous about Kirito giving attention to Laefa, or using her as a cockblock to Inoda since Asuna will not fell comfortable doing as long she is there.
Asuna without her Fog daily "fix" can compromise and finally going IRL for it. The only point would be the battle scenes without sex at least for while. And fits the reverse NTR quite well between Sugu and Kirito but open a door for Inoda Sugu as well that will depend on Fujino.
And from a technical aspect that would be easy for Fujino since he can put all the characters in one spot in order to save time one scene instead of 2 and at same time progressing the plot.

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
That's that, well talking about the game this next update something is flying under the radar, Laefa return.
Probably Alice arc will end in this next update, so we will end up only with 5 characters in FOG.
I think Fujino is going somehow put her in the house base, throughout the game Kirito more than once talk about going in quests with her and invited her to go with his teammates.
The logic behind that idea is simple, Laefa only can interact with him now that Hebishima is out of the picture, and Fujino can use her in several different ways, making Asuna jealous about Kirito giving attention to Laefa, or using her as a cockblock to Inoda since Asuna will not fell comfortable doing as long she is there.
Asuna without her Fog daily "fix" can compromise and finally going IRL for it. The only point would be the battle scenes without sex at least for while. And fits the reverse NTR quite well between Sugu and Kirito but open a door for Inoda Sugu as well that will depend on Fujino.
And from a technical aspect that would be easy for Fujino since he can put all the characters in one spot in order to save time one scene instead of 2 and at same time progressing the plot.
Laefa return?
We could have Leafa doing harassement to Kirito then during battle, like Skirt/Bra/Nipple flip/slip or sexy pose or she got an Unique spell to manipulate Kirito's thought

I wonder if the Nun sub-class will be put to use for Asuna

4.10 star(s) 94 Votes