4.10 star(s) 94 Votes

Rhi1234

Aug 13, 2023
Guys how to fix a bug in which klien shows kirito asuna making out with a black guy, in pc the screen zooms in and kirito is not able to move

Aug 26, 2023
Guys how to fix a bug in which klien shows kirito asuna making out with a black guy, in pc the screen zooms in and kirito is not able to move
I didn't play last few updates. Can Asuna fuck others now? or is it just a bug, like he is talking about?
I don't mind though it'd be hot!

Rhi1234

Aug 13, 2023
I didn't play last few updates. Can Asuna fuck others now? or is it just a bug, like he is talking about?
I don't mind though it'd be hot!
Apparently klien calls you to watch asuna making out with a black guy but then after the cut scene the game zooms in and the game freezes, really annoying.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Nuh uh, but in FOG, she only had consensual sex with Inoda a couple of times. However, according to Fujino sensei's recent progress report, we might see an irl scene in the next upcoming update. Still, I doubt we'll get a full sex scene yet lol.
To be honest the last sex scene was somewhere
between FOG and IRL, she was online he was not :ROFLMAO: .
About the relationship is almost inexistent, I can't remember when was the last time they had sex.
This is kind bad because take away her sense of guilt and the mystery of the secrecy of the story.
If they are doing nothing together to validate the betrayal which is the fun in NTR plot we end up with a Cuckold voyeur plot

Rhi1234

Aug 13, 2023
I wish there was more liz content, I like her character a lot and she is so sexy in her scenes.
Anyone has more liz animations or pictures from the game please post it here.

Last edited:
Reactions: ViihX

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Inoda is useless as shit, I mean, if Asuna and Inoda had to face a boss, he would shit himself and cry like a faggot and don't tell me that those two hide and start fucking, because the boss room has no hiding places xD. Even in real life he is useless, he has nothing to offer, he only thinks about dipping his biscuit, he has a dick instead of a brain, there is not a day in which the fat guy would say "I don't feel like it today" no, he always fucks 24/7 otherwise those of the F95 ZONE get angry with him :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TommyTommy

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
Inoda is useless as shit, I mean, if Asuna and Inoda had to face a boss, he would shit himself and cry like a faggot and don't tell me that those two hide and start fucking, because the boss room has no hiding places xD. Even in real life he is useless, he has nothing to offer, he only thinks about dipping his biscuit, he has a dick instead of a brain, there is not a day in which the fat guy would say "I don't feel like it today" no, he always fucks 24/7 otherwise those of the F95 ZONE get angry with him :ROFLMAO:
I agree he is a useless POS, completely worthless. And that what makes it great when he somehow wins all the hot girls. :LOL:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I agree he is a useless POS, completely worthless. And that what makes it great when he somehow wins all the hot girls. :LOL:
Actually no, it just makes it worse honestly, at least previous Fujino girls didn't really have a 'male lead' and just used various random men, usually NTR Chads who you at least could somewhat believe could fuck any girl they wanted even before the gimmick of girls-are-horny-for-X-reason Fujino usually uses kicked in, Inoda is just the most basic shit of NTR tropes, combining as many dislikable and no-way-this-character-could-be-a-better-fuck-for-any-girl traits into one being, the only thing Fujino missed was making him 50+ years old for the full NTR Bastard package :p

4.10 star(s) 94 Votes