4.10 star(s) 94 Votes

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
what if at the end Admin reveals his identity and we have to face him as a final boss? (I mean, it makes sense to me) You can't make me an ending where those two just fuck, (yes, it's nice to watch but it can't end in this bizarre way)
I don't get it. There's nothing to reveal about her identity; she's a goddess who can change reality. She’s not in FOG! It seems more like she's trying to bring herself into the real world. If that's the case, there's nothing Kirito can do about it. After all, he’s just a high schooler; he isn’t as strong as he is in the games he plays :)

Reactions: NTR Apologist

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Judging by how the story is going, I don't think it'll take this clichéd route. She will probably regret it in the end, and will turn back to Kirito for sure. This game has been different in every aspect of NTR. Till now, she never genuinely betrayed Kirito (from her own accord, which is not corruption yet).
She also has a good heart just like Kirito, but she's a pushover when it comes to Inoda for many reasons. It can be because of his sex drive and related stuff, but she also feels bad after doing anything with Inoda. I know for sure that this game wouldn't take a corruption route just like other Funjino sense's work.
"she never genuinely betrayed Kirito"
I don't know i tnink it's more due to game pacing slow burn than anything else, every time she goes after Inoda she knows what is going to happen, but she still do anyway that is cheating.
The way i see it, NTR female characters have 3 steps to follow Guilt, Shame and Desire.
They start with guilt for what they have done(forced or not), Shame for doing things they never did before and desire to keep doing the same thing over and over agian.
It's hard to pinpoint where Asuna is in this point, FOG Asuna she passed guilt since her first BJ, now she is just ashamed for the things she want to do with Inoda an vice versa, she come up all the time with Kirito told her it's just a game so it's not real.
IRL Asuna she is a little behind but not by much, she still in the guilt phase going to shame.

Reactions: Toushiro

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
I don't get it. There's nothing to reveal about her identity; she's a goddess who can change reality. She’s not in FOG! It seems more like she's trying to bring herself into the real world. If that's the case, there's nothing Kirito can do about it. After all, he’s just a high schooler; he isn’t as strong as he is in the games he plays :)
but not even Asuna can do anything to stop Inoda from fucking her. Only Inoda goes straight to the point without any hitches, but this way it's too easy to get to the ending, as if a lazy creator decided to make a path without obstacles and with all the traffic lights green

Kirito is good at battle royal with gun and sword like Dante from Devil May Cry :D

• Haha
Reactions: 4-kun

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
I like it when you think like this, but most people here want Asuna's total downfall
We know Asuna is going to go that far. She will;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not sure there's a point after this that she can 'come back' from.
what if at the end Admin reveals his identity and we have to face him as a final boss? (I mean, it makes sense to me) You can't make me an ending where those two just fuck, (yes, it's nice to watch but it can't end in this bizarre way)
I suspect Administrator will be Kirito's final boss, at least in terms of FoG. This mirrors her status in Alicization, but I suspect we're in a weird post Alicization world, see below.
What exactly is Administrators deal, is yet to be revealed. In the show, she was just a fluctlight conciousness that was trying to escape to the real world. And we know Fujino hasn't exactly handled the canon of SAO too accurately. I think at this point in the story we're supposed to think Alicization has yet to happen (given the status of Asuna and Kyoko's relationship), but eh, the lore is a little all over the place, especially with Alicization. For example, Alice just showing up one day as a cop. And it's generally just all over the place with the characters, like with Kirito not knowing who Leafa is or recognising Asada.

What we know;
We don't see Admi in FoG, but that's the only place she should be as a digital conciousness.
We do see and speak to Admi in Kirito's dreams. Which means she's in his head, or;
We see the effects of Admi's power in the real world, through Inoda. Either that or those moments are a massive and intentionally misleading coincidence.

The logical explanation that is consistant with the facts is that what Kirito and Asuna think is the real world, is not. It's another virtual game that they cannot escape, actually set in an alternate world post-Alicization. We can only really assume Admi's motivations to be something like she is keeping them trapped to try and break them up, or because she thinks it's fun to watch Kirito get tortured by the ruiniation of his relationship. Admi has mentioned something about 'The Core' before, and that she thinks Kirito will be the one to reach it. But she also has mentioned that the corruption of his relationship produces a lot of energy, or something.

If Admi escaped Alicization, she'd have come out like Alice did; a fluctlight brain in a robot body. She wouldn't be anything like a god. But maybe she isn't a god and Inoda just got lucky when he called out to her. But we know Admi is at the very least in Kirito's head, because she hangs out in his dreams, something she could not do if she was in the 'real world'.

Reactions: 4-kun

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019

I suspect Administrator will be Kirito's final boss, at least in terms of FoG. This mirrors her status in Alicization, but I suspect we're in a weird post Alicization world, see below.

What exactly is Administrators deal, is yet to be revealed. In the show, she was just a fluctlight conciousness that was trying to escape to the real world. And we know Fujino hasn't exactly handled the canon of SAO too accurately. I think at this point in the story we're supposed to think Alicization has yet to happen (given the status of Asuna and Kyoko's relationship), but eh, the lore is a little all over the place, especially with Alicization. For example, Alice just showing up one day as a cop. And it's generally just all over the place with the characters, like with Kirito not knowing who Leafa is or recognising Asada.

What we know;
We don't see Admi in FoG, but that's the only place she should be as a digital conciousness.
We do see and speak to Admi in Kirito's dreams. Which means she's in his head, or;
We see the effects of Admi's power in the real world, through Inoda. Either that or those moments are a massive and intentionally misleading coincidence.

The logical explanation that is consistant with the facts is that what Kirito and Asuna think is the real world, is not. It's another virtual game that they cannot escape, actually set in an alternate world post-Alicization. We can only really assume Admi's motivations to be something like she is keeping them trapped to try and break them up, or because she thinks it's fun to watch Kirito get tortured by the ruiniation of his relationship. Admi has mentioned something about 'The Core' before, and that she thinks Kirito will be the one to reach it. But she also has mentioned that the corruption of his relationship produces a lot of energy, or something.

If Admi escaped Alicization, she'd have come out like Alice did; a fluctlight brain in a robot body. She wouldn't be anything like a god. But maybe she isn't a god and Inoda just got lucky when he called out to her. But we know Admi is at the very least in Kirito's head, because she hangs out in his dreams, something she could not do if she was in the 'real world'.
if Asuna ends up having a baby then the pregnancy tag should be added

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
I mean who or what is behind her. I think she just a avatar in the game that would make a nice twist.
In Fujino's version of SAO, Kirito and gang never went to the underworld. But the underworld exists. This was revealed when Kirito was talking to Asuna when they were taking a bath together in FOG while Inoda was groping Asuna.

Also, Alice is a real person in Fujino's SAO, she's not a Fluctlight.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018

What we know;

I mean, you seem to know the franchise pretty well, but I think it's wrong to think in canon terms. Not only because it's an alternate universe, but also because it's set at an early part of the story, roughly after SAO. I think the Admin shouldn't be seen as her self from the show. She's a different character, just like Alice — basically Fujino-OG characters with similar looks. That's my take, at least.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017

What we know;

"But she also has mentioned that the corruption of his relationship produces a lot of energy, or something."
It actually does, Anxiety Bar, this admin AI goddess could be using Kirito anxiety as energy source, or Inoda horniness as well.
The pratical use for the anxiety points is for the player see the events at memory room, but several times in game the anxiety bar is drained for some bs reason. The fact only Kirito can interact with her is simple this AI somehow downloaded itself into his mind to control his actions and get more energy.
that's why i dont think the game inside the game plausible, think about it, Asuna is basicaly Inoda's fucktoy in FOG but IRL the things are somewhat stuck, Inoda dont have any special powers over there, and only get into her panties twice by force, and the rest like her mom trough blackmail and manipulation.

Last edited:

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
"But she also has mentioned that the corruption of his relationship produces a lot of energy, or something."
It actually does, Anxiety Bar, this admin AI goddess could be using Kirito anxiety as energy source, or Inoda horniness as well.
The pratical use for the anxiety points is for the player see the events at memory room, but several times in game the anxiety bar is drained for some bs reason. The fact only Kirito can interact with her is simple this AI somehow downloaded itself into his mind to control his actions and get more energy.
it's not only Kirito, she also spoke to Inoda at one point, so I presume the dream world is her realm not Kirito's mind

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
it's not only Kirito, she also spoke to Inoda at one point, so I presume the dream world is her realm not Kirito's mind
But only to grant his desire if i recall correctly, no doubt Dream world is her domain, but only Kirito looks to be controlled by her at some level. Maybe at some point in the future Fujino will add Inoda's POV that could be fun.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
It doesn't need to be added until it's actually part of the game. It's planned, but plans can change until they're implemented.
The pregnancy will happen (Fujino status achivements) for 2 reasons:
1 Popular demand.
2 Because this plot revolves around the Asuna Fall, a basic trope for NTR and the ultimate fall for a FMC is getting knocked up by the bull, and make the cuck raise the kid.

On the side note, if this rogue AI admin theory checks out, that this AI want to get out of VR to the Real world it will need a vessel, simple make Asuna pregnant in FOG and after that IRL and there you have it the AI escape route.

Reactions: Misarmor

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
1 Popular demand.
2 Because this plot revolves around the Asuna Fall, a basic trope for NTR and the ultimate fall for a FMC is getting knocked up by the bull, and make the cuck raise the kid.

On the side note, if this rogue AI admin theory checks out, that this AI want to get out of VR to the Real world it will need a vessel, simple make Asuna pregnant in FOG and after that IRL and there you have it the AI escape route.
Kirito don't take care of the baby, because we already know where he's running away (sombrero and mustache) image (2).png image.png

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
1 Popular demand.
That is still a hope not a guarantee. If you are following the basic NTR plotline then Asuna should have fallen at the Lustiful Night. Before the recent talk of virtual kids in FOG, which I still don't believe have anything to do with pregnancy but rather just a game feature of getting a NPC, everyone thought pregnancy will be happen because of the datamined perks list. But that might have changed by now. In fact, "Virtual Connection" was not a perk in the datamined list so Fujino has already changed the story a little.

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
Pregnancy is guaranteed. It will conclude the game, pretty much the final ntr act that can be committed. And Fujino earns enough that it is worth it to stretch out and include every trope and scenario.

Yhdgfiw222

Formerly 'KiritoTheGamer'
Sep 18, 2024
I like it when you think like this, but most people here want Asuna's total downfall
I don’t blame them, considering how the story is going right now. However, Asuna genuinely cares for Kirito in both the anime and this game. At times, it may seem like she’s on the verge of being corrupted, but she won’t allow it to happen. We might even see Inoda and Asuna engaging in sex irl, but that doesn’t mean she’ll fall for him just because of his sex drive.

4.10 star(s) 94 Votes