4.10 star(s) 94 Votes

Yhdgfiw222

Formerly 'KiritoTheGamer'
Sep 18, 2024
Pregnancy is guaranteed. It will conclude the game, pretty much the final ntr act that can be committed. And Fujino earns enough that it is worth it to stretch out and include every trope and scenario.
In Kyoko's case? Maybe. But in Asuna's case? Absolutely not! While she might let Inoda do certain things, she would never bear his child. She simply pities him and always ends up helping him, even when his demands are extreme. It wouldn't follow the typical clichéd NTR ending. Imho, Asuna will likely regret everything and return to Kirito after something big happens.

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
In Kyoko's case? Maybe. But in Asuna's case? Absolutely not! While she might let Inoda do certain things, she would never bear his child. She simply pities him and always ends up helping him, even when his demands are extreme. It wouldn't follow the typical clichéd NTR ending. Imho, Asuna will likely regret everything and return to Kirito after something big happens.
It was actually leaked a while back in the perks list that gave a rough idea of the themes and direction fujino wanted to take the story in. If I’m not mistaken, it goes something like during the time they’re already casual sex friends irl and regularly fucking that asuna is on the verge of wanting to do it raw but can’t bring herself to do it. But eventually, apparently the people around her (probs Liz and her mother, hell could even be Kirito himself) convince her that she should become a “surrogate” mother for Inoda. That’s the justification that she has to why she ends up doing it raw and letting him cum inside irl.

Reactions: Alpet

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I am not particularly fond of the idea of seeing Asuna pregnant, even in NTR when I am exasperated by the protagonist or heroine's foolishness, I generally want everyone to at least be able to live a normal life by the end of story.

That's why when highschool female leads get pregnant in NTR comics/games, I can’t say that I enjoy it all that much. Despite how much it plays into things I generally tend to enjoy with the corruption aspect of it, as well as the humiliation and sadistic possibilities of making her clueless boyfriend (Cuckito in this case) to take responsibility for someone's else little piglet(Pignoda's in this example).

All that being said, while I'm not totally convinced, I can see a lot of possibilities in a FOG pregnant Asuna.

First of all, this would be something I had never seem before in a hentai game or doujin, with VR being relatively unique as a setting.

We also could enjoy the best of both worlds, a real life Asuna with her regular body, while FOG Asuna can exploit every pregnant fetishist out there.

The VR setting could allow us to speed up the pregnancy period, allowing us to see various facets of the process without having to do a time-skip of several months in-game.

There is also the possibility of Asuna trying to completely hide the entire process from the world's most naive, least fashionable, gamer. With Inoda's innate pig abilities in game, I could see him being capable of entirely hiding Asuna's belly from Kirito somehow.

There is also the pretty mean and harsh scenario where Slutsuna tricks Cuckito into believing the child is his, so it might be funny to see depending on how Fujino handles it.

The only thing I would hate if Asuna does end up pregnant, would be if Fujino ends the game with such a scene as the climax. If FOG pregnancy is a thing, I want it to be fully developed in-game.

At the end of the day, and TLDR, if it does happen I could see Fujino cooking something fun so I wouldn't hate it, even if it wouldn't be my preferred outcome.

Besides, all of this could lead to the best possible thing in the world.

sample_60600360b98b29444dc6f76836825d5fe7d3df8c.jpg

Sugu's special kiddy surprise with bonus chromosomes and everything, thanks to the best (and worst) onii-chan in this game.

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
I don’t blame them, considering how the story is going right now. However, Asuna genuinely cares for Kirito in both the anime and this game. At times, it may seem like she’s on the verge of being corrupted, but she won’t allow it to happen. We might even see Inoda and Asuna engaging in sex irl, but that doesn’t mean she’ll fall for him just because of his sex drive.
It'll happen. Like it or not, it will. All of Fujino's previous games always have the main woman corrupted to the point of no remorse or guilt for cheating on their SO. This game is no different and it'll follow a similar structure guaranteed.

The pregnancy is still up for debate on whether that'll happen or not regardless of what the data-mined perks list said. As Lion stated, a perk was added to Asuna that wasn't on there originally. So we can use the data-mined list as a general idea of what'll happen, but I think we should stop using it as gospel for what's to come.

Yhdgfiw222

Sep 18, 2024
It'll happen. Like it or not, it will. All of Fujino's previous games always have the main woman corrupted to the point of no remorse or guilt for cheating on their SO. This game is no different and it'll follow a similar structure guaranteed.
I really don't think so. All of Fujino sensei's previous games were fast paced and heavily focused on corruption, but this one has been different in almost every aspect. Asuna never said she liked doing it with Inoda, except for the tent scene where she murmured his name while masturbating after the effect of bj in FOG. That was the only part, but she felt bad about it afterward. She never said she enjoyed it; she just went along with it.
She might even have sex with him irl, but will likely stop soon after and return to Kirito. That's just my opinion, though. No one knows what will really happen.

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
I really don't think so. All of Fujino sensei's previous games were fast paced and heavily focused on corruption, but this one has been different in almost every aspect. Asuna never said she liked doing it with Inoda, except for the tent scene where she murmured his name while masturbating after the effect of bj in FOG. That was the only part, but she felt bad about it afterward. She never said she enjoyed it; she just went along with it.
She might even have sex with him irl, but will likely stop soon after and return to Kirito. That's just my opinion, though. No one knows what will really happen.
This game has also been focused on corruption, what else is the main focus? Inoda has been breaking her down, just cause right now she still feels guilty doesn't mean that she'll remain that way in the future. It's pretty certain that it'll happen but yea I guess no one really knows what'll happen

Reactions: Toushiro

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
That is still a hope not a guarantee. If you are following the basic NTR plotline then Asuna should have fallen at the Lustiful Night. Before the recent talk of virtual kids in FOG, which I still don't believe have anything to do with pregnancy but rather just a game feature of getting a NPC, everyone thought pregnancy will be happen because of the datamined perks list. But that might have changed by now. In fact, "Virtual Connection" was not a perk in the datamined list so Fujino has already changed the story a little.
Yup! Fujino has mentioned multiple times they've sat down and thought about how to take the story and end things. It's entirely possible a lot of things changed throughout the course of development. We can speculate based off the old datamined perk list, but this also applies to the two endings Fujino said they were going to do. It's up in the air if this is still their plan, or if the Admin's hints are implying that Kirito can at least effect all the side characters around him other than Asuna. I doubt Fujino would allow Kirito to stop Inoda, but who knows what they have planned.

Last edited:
Reactions: kinglionheart

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I think you may overestimate Kirito and Asuna's relationship. They are not the same couple as they are in the recent anime because, for one, they haven't been together as long; this AU is set in an early stage of their relationship. Also, Fujino changed some significant events, which made their bond weaker story-wise. For example, Kirito wasn't able to save Asuna from Sugou. While there are games where the MC can prevent the corruption, in those games, you have some gameplay mechanics to do so. This game has no such features, Kirito is more of an observer who just follows the events.
I don't want to dismantle your optimistic view, just be prepared that things might not work out as you hope. It's an alternate universe in the end.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Since it's an NTR game, I kind of doubt the end will be one where Kirito wins and is still with Asuna in the end. But that's just my doubt and I'm just here for the ride at this point.

Reactions: Misarmor

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I am not particularly fond of the idea of seeing Asuna pregnant, even in NTR when I am exasperated by the protagonist or heroine's foolishness, I generally want everyone to at least be able to live a normal life by the end of story.

That's why when highschool female leads get pregnant in NTR comics/games, I can’t say that I enjoy it all that much. Despite how much it plays into things I generally tend to enjoy with the corruption aspect of it, as well as the humiliation and sadistic possibilities of making her clueless boyfriend (Cuckito in this case) to take responsibility for someone's else little piglet(Pignoda's in this example).

All that being said, while I'm not totally convinced, I can see a lot of possibilities in a FOG pregnant Asuna.

First of all, this would be something I had never seem before in a hentai game or doujin, with VR being relatively unique as a setting.

We also could enjoy the best of both worlds, a real life Asuna with her regular body, while FOG Asuna can exploit every pregnant fetishist out there.

The VR setting could allow us to speed up the pregnancy period, allowing us to see various facets of the process without having to do a time-skip of several months in-game.

There is also the possibility of Asuna trying to completely hide the entire process from the world's most naive, least fashionable, gamer. With Inoda's innate pig abilities in game, I could see him being capable of entirely hiding Asuna's belly from Kirito somehow.

There is also the pretty mean and harsh scenario where Slutsuna tricks Cuckito into believing the child is his, so it might be funny to see depending on how Fujino handles it.

The only thing I would hate if Asuna does end up pregnant, would be if Fujino ends the game with such a scene as the climax. If FOG pregnancy is a thing, I want it to be fully developed in-game.

At the end of the day, and TLDR, if it does happen I could see Fujino cooking something fun so I wouldn't hate it, even if it wouldn't be my preferred outcome.

Besides, all of this could lead to the best possible thing in the world.

View attachment 4058657

Sugu's special kiddy surprise with bonus chromosomes and everything, thanks to the best (and worst) onii-chan in this game.
Sugu getting her Onii-chan's baby would be peak ending for her route, Administrator could take over the universe and make every decent person in it into a cuck and it would still be the best ending just for that XD

• Haha
Reactions: SixDates and 4-kun

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
Also not a fan of pregnancy. The raw sex with threat of pregnancy is peak, but actually getting pregnant means the status quo gets changed too much with a baby now involved.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
I don't like the pregnancy in NTR, it's ugly to see and it's not fappable at all, and then I don't think Kirito will take care of the baby, he can't be so stupid as not to understand that the baby isn't his, those two haven't fucked in years, if it was his, Asuna wouldn't hide her belly, Anyway the pregnancy sucks
Kirito has Yui and that's more than enough for him:geek:

Reactions: Toushiro

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
but in your opinion, is Liz a lesbian? because it reminds me of the scene where Inoda was peeking out the window while Liz was touching Asuna

Yhdgfiw222

Sep 18, 2024
I think you may overestimate Kirito and Asuna's relationship. They are not the same couple as they are in the recent anime because, for one, they haven't been together as long; this AU is set in an early stage of their relationship. Also, Fujino changed some significant events, which made their bond weaker story-wise. For example, Kirito wasn't able to save Asuna from Sugou. While there are games where the MC can prevent the corruption, in those games, you have some gameplay mechanics to do so. This game has no such features, Kirito is more of an observer who just follows the events.
I don't want to dismantle your optimistic view, just be prepared that things might not work out as you hope. It's an alternate universe in the end.
I'm not saying that they are at the same stage in their relationship as depicted in the anime, but they have both shown that they genuinely love each other and would potentially marry if things go well. Despite many changes from the canon story, they remain a strong couple. The complete downfall of Asuna would ruin the entire plot, making it less impactful than earlier parts.
I also hope Fujino sensei doesn't introduce the pregnancy trope, which is common in NTR; that would be a downside for many, including me. I know it's not the best mechanic wise, but it could be improved through the story and the choices Kirito makes... and only Fujino sensei can change that.

Reactions: 4-kun

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
That is still a hope not a guarantee. If you are following the basic NTR plotline then Asuna should have fallen at the Lustiful Night. Before the recent talk of virtual kids in FOG, which I still don't believe have anything to do with pregnancy but rather just a game feature of getting a NPC, everyone thought pregnancy will be happen because of the datamined perks list. But that might have changed by now. In fact, "Virtual Connection" was not a perk in the datamined list so Fujino has already changed the story a little.
In reality she didint fall after lustfull night event just because Fujino reset the game and start part 2.
If you think as narrative the plot up to this point was a build up, begining with lustfull night when they had sex for the first time, and now after she stabs him, yeah i know was a rape but regardless they had sex and was only the second time.
Keep in mind i'm only talking about IRL, which is important for story progression, every time they had sex some major changes come along and that's why from now we will start to get the pay off.
Because it's like a milestone, exatclly in the middle of the game update 0.50 that wasn't a coincidence that was a plot twist.
The only thing remaing to be seen is what will be use as plot device to make her more "docile" to Inoda.
About the pregnancy i have no qualms about, I only guessed it's a logical conclusion, even if Fujino changes his "road map" eventually they will start having raw sex that's a fact so from there is just a natural NTR progression.
NTR heroines have only 3 possible outcomes, save some very rare exceptions:
Lying unfaithful wife/GF slut, Horny addicted sex slave or Shared by the Cuck with the Bull and a common theme bettwen these 3 they 9 out 10 times endup pregnant. So pick your poison.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I'm not saying that they are at the same stage in their relationship as depicted in the anime, but they have both shown that they genuinely love each other and would potentially marry if things go well. Despite many changes from the canon story, they remain a strong couple. The complete downfall of Asuna would ruin the entire plot, making it less impactful than earlier parts.
I also hope Fujino sensei doesn't introduce the pregnancy trope, which is common in NTR; that would be a downside for many, including me. I know it's not the best mechanic wise, but it could be improved through the story and the choices Kirito makes... and only Fujino sensei can change that.
I'll be honest with you, I don't see them as a good couple at all in this game. Since Part 2, they behave like strangers to each other, which made me lose all interest in the main plot. But it's fine if you see it differently.

Yhdgfiw222

Sep 18, 2024
I'll be honest with you, I don't see them as a good couple at all in this game. Since Part 2, they behave like strangers to each other, which made me lose all interest in the main plot. But it's fine if you see it differently.
Yeah, I understand what you mean. I guess Asuna's fall is inevitable, judging by Funjo sensei's previous works. If things don't go well, I'll create my own game where Inoda loses and Kirito wins.

Reactions: 4-kun
4.10 star(s) 94 Votes