4.10 star(s) 94 Votes

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
I'll be honest with you, I don't see them as a good couple at all in this game. Since Part 2, they behave like strangers to each other, which made me lose all interest in the main plot. But it's fine if you see it differently.
I do fell the same, the relantionship should be deep front and center, that would make a better experience since we talking about betrayal/adultery, this cant exist without a relantionship.

Yeah, I understand what you mean. I guess Asuna's fall is inevitable, judging by Funjo sensei's previous works. If things don't go well, I'll create my own game where Inoda loses and Kirito wins.
Beyond the NTR good ending, you could do somenthing with revenge as well that would be different.

Yhdgfiw222

Formerly 'KiritoTheGamer'
Sep 18, 2024
Before I start, do you guys want to share your own ideas for the story? I want to hear your thoughts before I begin creating a plot.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Before I start, do you guys want to share your own ideas for the story? I want to hear your thoughts before I begin creating a plot.
I think you could start from the ending like the sequel where Kirito discovers all the deception and who was behind all this (Liz, Kyouko) Asuna regrets what she did to the point of not being able to look at herself in the mirror

Reactions: Yhdgfiw222

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
How about, taking it to a different forum?:cautious:
why should it move to the other forum? don't you like the idea of revenge? if Fuhjino doesn't intend to create something different, someone else will do it, otherwise we'll see the same old story (I mean the ending), and then there's no need to move to the other forum since it's the same game

Reactions: Yhdgfiw222

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
why should it move to the other forum? don't you like the idea of revenge? if Fuhjino doesn't intend to create something different, someone else will do it, otherwise we'll see the same old story (I mean the ending), and then there's no need to move to the other forum since it's the same game
Because you are talking about making another game. It is against thread rules to talk about other games even if the other game is a Fujino inspired game. Same as talking about the next Fujino game. Create your own thread and take people there to talk about it.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
I was thinking, and if Asuna becomes a nymphomaniac in the end, I can already imagine the scene, Inoda coming inside her and falling asleep but Asuna is still not satisfied and continues to ride him like crazy. And the next day she will look for Inoda like a horny predator, she will not give Inoda a break, she will fuck him to death and then she will look for someone else to fuck her
Ok, forget everything I wrote xD

4.10 star(s) 94 Votes