4.10 star(s) 94 Votes

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
I wonder if Asuna were to fall in love with Inoda, but would Inoda fall in love with her? I don't think so, he doesn't care about Asuna, he just wants to fuck her
Love is a point of view, in this story she will be more dependent of his dick like master/slave kind of vibe, or that used trope
"my body wants inoda but my heart is only for Kirito".

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
That was maybe true in Part 1, I also thought of him as an decent antagonist, but that's gone for me in Part 2, everything is too easy and focuses around him, even things that he does nothing for play into his hands, that's boring.
Lazy writing have this effect. To be fair the more a play this more i believe Inoda is MC not Kirito maybe Fujino surprise us with some shit coming is his way at the end.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Most of NTR stories out there ussually start with a rape or at minimun blackmail, Inoda or Hebishima they are the same.
The difference is Inoda is a Angy Envyous Sociopath with no qualms in doing whathever he can to get wht he wants
But here is the kicker the reason why Inoda is hated is simple he acctualy get what he wants
Hebishima is just a sadist who just want use pelople for his gain/pelasure.
Unlike the other bastards, Inoda needed accomplices (like Liz and Asuna's mother) to succeed.

I don't hate Inoda because he gets what he wants, I hate him because he has no respect for kind people.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Yeah, he's even worse than a parasite. Do you think if Inoda ends up with Asuna and Kirito ends up with both Sugu and Liz, would that be a better ending? Or would it be better if Inoda gets all of them, and Kirito ends up alone?
At this point Sugu is a wild card in the deck she can go either way Inoda/Kirito. The way i see it she does have more or less the same motivation as Liz, both want Kirito the only difference is the aproach Liz is working with Inoda to get that, and Sugu is trying use Laefa for that. The only thing is they at some point will get tired and frustraed of Kirito's inaction.

Unlike the other bastards, Inoda needed accomplices to succeed like Liz and Asuna's mother

I don't hate Inoda because he gets what he wants, I hate him because he has no respect for kind people.
That's definition of a Sociopath, and to be fair why he would respect any of them in his point of view they are not kind just targets
have you though about that there's no saints in this plot.

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
When did Inoda start having haters? the game is clearly an NTR haha, if you don't like it just don't play, someone could even create a different game where Inoda ends up suffering, but it won't change anything, The original work is what really counts. my desire is to see Asuna falling more and more, and of course, Kirito suffering a lot. (I don't hate Kirito, after all he doesn't exist, but I like NTR, and here he has the misfortune of being the boyfriend). View attachment 4060029
People hate Inoda because they can't name any good characteristic of him as a character, Inoda is a jerk or moron. Having said that, there are also people who like Inoda be a manipulative jerk and get what he want with manipulation. It's entertaining anyway.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
At this point Sugu is a wild card in the deck she can go either way Inoda/Kirito. The way i see it she does have more or less the same motivation as Liz, both want Kirito the only difference is the aproach Liz is working with Inoda to get that, and Sugu is trying use Laefa for that. The only thing is they at some point will get tired and frustraed of Kirito's inaction.
They are very different. Liz is an shitty friend to both Asuna and Kirito and has more similarities with Inoda in her personality. She wants to fuck Kirito, there are no feelings, maybe a crush of sorts at best, unlike Suguha who is concerned about his well being. Don't get me wrong, she is not an good person, as she basically rapes him. Also another big difference is that Sugu doesn't care for his size or performance, she made this clear on several accasions, unlike Liz who right at the first interaction admited that Inoda is superior. Liz is also pathetic, she isn't confident, and can't do anything by herself, that why she needs to prepare with Inoda before approaching Kirito and that why she will fail and fall. :LOL:

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
They are very different. Liz is an shitty friend to both Asuna and Kirito and has more similarities with Inoda in her personality. She wants to fuck Kirito, there are no feelings, maybe a crush of sorts at best, unlike Suguha who is concerned about his well being. Don't get me wrong, she is not an good person, as she basically rapes him. Also another big difference is that Sugu doesn't care for his size or performance, she made this clear on several accasions, unlike Liz who right at the first interaction admited that Inoda is superior. Liz is also pathetic, she isn't confident, and can't do anything by herself, that why she needs to prepare with Inoda before approaching Kirito and that why she will fail and fall. :LOL:
What i mean was more i line with character motivation are basically the same regardless of felings they both want to breakup their relantionship. Both are active doing things for this to happen. I give you that in the begning Liz was more in tune with i want him for me, now she change to i just want make them suffer in line with her personality she is a Sadist.
Sugu is more towards real fellings for him, but her experience with Hebishima tainted her, to the point to rape him, her moral compass is all over the place thats why she is a wild card. She very well can get tired of waiting and go fuck another guy just to make him suffer, rejection is a powerfull motivator.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
My opinion on Inoda is that I naturally wouldn't like him, but I'm not here for him, so I really don't care. He's just the vehicle that takes us to the destination that is called "Asuna falling/Kirito getting NTR'd" and that's all I really want or care out of him. I'm not here to vibe with him, relate with him, or like him. But as long as he's doing his story role job of corrupting Asuna, then it's all good to me. I'm not super invested in his character other than that role he plays rofl.

Anyways we got hopefully another 19 hours for the last progress report before the game update. I'm hoping Fujino mentions wanting to release it on the weekend (so like a little earlier than Sep 30th), since I work on Mondays and would rather play on the weekend. :p

Reactions: Fasil and Misarmor

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Anyways we got hopefully another 19 hours for the last progress report before the game update. I'm hoping Fujino mentions wanting to release it on the weekend (so like a little earlier than Sep 30th), since I work on Mondays and would rather play on the weekend. :p
People are expecting more scenes, i think tomorrow report will be more about techincal issues bugs, testing and release date.
This next update will be bigger than average 2 months of content maybe this make Fujino release it a little early, but he has been consistent with 30 of each month so we need to wait and see.
One thing i'm curious about is if we going to get one or 2 weeks in game time worth of content ?

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
What i mean was more i line with character motivation are basically the same regardless of felings they both want to breakup their relantionship. Both are active doing things for this to happen. I give you that in the begning Liz was more in tune with i want him for me, now she change to i just want make them suffer in line with her personality she is a Sadist.
Sugu is more towards real fellings for him, but her experience with Hebishima tainted her, to the point to rape him, her moral compass is all over the place thats why she is a wild card. She very well can get tired of waiting and go fuck another guy just to make him suffer, rejection is a powerfull motivator.
Idk what kind of kink that is with the fixation on suffering, but Kirito isn’t even suffering in the game. In fact, he has a pretty decent life with Liz and Suguha taking care of him. And as we know from the spoiled endings, he will either stay oblivious or end up liking it. No sign of suffering :LOL:

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
People are expecting more scenes, i think tomorrow report will be more about techincal issues bugs, testing and release date.
This next update will be bigger than average 2 months of content maybe this make Fujino release it a little early, but he has been consistent with 30 of each month so we need to wait and see.
One thing i'm curious about is if we going to get one or 2 weeks in game time worth of content ?
The content is more in line with 5-6 weeks and not 2 months. It's probably more correct to say it's biggeer than the average 1 month's worth of content. Majority of the time when Fujino couldn't release in the month, they were unable to spend time on SAO, so the update that came out felt more in line with a normal monthly update.

Anyways we're at most going to make it to next week Monday in-game time. Fujino is probably focusing on bug fixes, and just getting out more CGs for the events mentioned.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Idk what kind of kink that is with the fixation on suffering, but Kirito isn’t even suffering in the game. In fact, he has a pretty decent life with Liz and Suguha taking care of him. And as we know from the spoiled endings, he will either stay oblivious or end up liking it. No sign of suffering :LOL:
Suffering is just to exemplify her sadist side indeed Kirito is oblivious and problably will remiain like that to the end, but Asuna is struggling at some extent and she takes pleasure seeing that, well we can think of Liz as the envious single friend of Asuna, misery loves company kind of thing, as of right now she despise the pig as she call Inoda so for her is fun having him fuck Asuna and make her corrupted, knocking her from her good girl facade.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
the game will end where Kirito cooks Inoda to perfection, puts him on the silver pot with the apple in his mouth and the carrot in his ass and voilà! the pig is ready aahahahaha

por12

Nov 22, 2020
people who complain about the story just make me lol,i would really like u to name a corruption game better than this

the only one which could only a candle to sao was krystal rebirth which got killed unfortunately

Reactions: daney and Misarmor
4.10 star(s) 94 Votes