4.10 star(s) 94 Votes

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
We can look forward to good food. Fujino feels the pressure of needing to deliver. Last time there was a 2 month break it resulted in the cabin sex scene which finally broke months of blue balling.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
We can look forward to good food. Fujino feels the pressure of needing to deliver. Last time there was a 2 month break it resulted in the cabin sex scene which finally broke months of blue balling.
LOL you are remembering in the wrong order. The cabin sex scene caused the 2 month break. We did get Asuna's POV after the break if you want to count that. We did also get the FOG BJ to break the blue balling.
1000004208.jpg

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
LOL you are remembering in the wrong order. The cabin sex scene caused the 2 month break. We did get Asuna's POV after the break if you want to count that. We did also get the FOG BJ to break the blue balling.
View attachment 4061109
Wow you are right, that was definitely a sudden burst in plot progression, I guess it all got mixed together. I hope we get something similar by moving into real life with office Asuna.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
i'm guessing the next update will probably have Inoda and Asuna having a quickie, either outside the apartment or in the office. if Asuna is in her office attire or inside the office, the scene might look something like this...
What we know by the reports so far it will be just 1 week with 3 Asuna scenes, 2 Alice, and other 2 for Sugu/Laefa.
I have a rough idea how this update is going to unfold, but let,s wait.
Butt if I had to guess everything will come from Laefa/Kirito interaction in FOG at Underground City.
No I don't think we going to get IRL full blow sex yet , but Monday we probably going to see her first BJ.

Last edited:

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
What we know by the reports so far it will be just 1 week with 3 Asuna scenes, 2 Alice, and other 2 for Sugu/Laefa.
I have a rough idea how this update is going to unfold, but let,s wait.
Butt if I had to guess everything will come from Laefa/Kirito interaction in FOG at Underground City.
No I don't think we going to get IRL full blow sex yet , but Monday we probably going to see her first BJ.
I'm optimistic since that cabin sex scene was zero to hundred progression wise, I hope they'll do something IRL especially if both Alice and Suguha are taking are taking up time.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
It's always fun for me when people in this thread talk about their expectations and wants for the next update. Not that there is an objective way to develop a story, but it's so often something that I am actively rooting against, that I can't help but finding amusing.

For example, right now I am sure there are people who want an IRL sex scene between Inoda and Asuna, when that is the one thing I want the least. (That, and Sugu catching Swine's Fever like some of the lesser heroines).

Fujino rushing the pace of the game is something that worries, as it has done ever since he speed up everything during the cabin update, and I truly don't think that immediately going to IRL sex would be good for the plot of the game.

That being said, even if he does end up going against my wishes, I am sure Fujino would end up creating something entertaining enough as he has done so often before.

Now that such meaningless talk is over, with Fujino's regular weekly update just a few hours away, let's focus on what truly matters.

Suguha.

Screenshot_20240923_070057_Gallery.jpg

The art is kind of mediocre, but seeing this made think of a type scene that could work very well.

We don't know if there ever will be another Hebishima x Suguha scene, with Mr. Tannned-NTR-Cliche having been practically missing-in-action for a few months now. That being said, if there is another one of them together in the real world for some reason, wouldn't it make a lot of sense if Suguha wore a blindfold just so she could imagine she was getting her uterus beat up by Kirito?

It would be pretty funny to see Hebishima humiliated as Sugu can't stop incestually moaning Kirito's name while being with him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
It's always fun for me when people in this thread talk about their expectations and wants for the next update. Not that there is an objective way to develop a story, but it's so often something that I am actively rooting against, that I can't help but finding amusing.

For example, right now I am sure there are people who want an IRL sex scene between Inoda and Asuna, when that is the one thing I want the least. (That, and Sugu catching Swine's Fever like some of the lesser heroines).

Fujino rushing the pace of the game is something that worries, as it has done ever since he speed up everything during the cabin update, and I truly don't think that immediately going to IRL sex would be good for the plot of the game.

That being said, even if he does end up going against my wishes, I am sure Fujino would end up creating something entertaining enough as he has done so often before.

Now that such meaningless talk is over, with Fujino's regular weekly update just a few hours away, let's focus on what truly matters.

Suguha.

View attachment 4062426

The art is kind of mediocre, but seeing this made think of a type scene that could work very well.

We don't know if there ever will be another Hebishima x Suguha scene, with Mr. Tannned-NTR-Cliche having been practically missing-in-action for a few months now. That being said, if there is another one of them together in the real world for some reason, wouldn't it make a lot of sense if Suguha wore a blindfold just so she could imagine she was getting her uterus beat up by Kirito?

It would be pretty funny to see Hebishima humiliated as Sugu can't stop incestually moaning Kirito's name while being with him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well like you said it'll make zero sense to bring back Hebishima this late in the game, but there's always the possibility for that to happen.
I believe from a logical point of view her scenes from now will be with Kirito.
Because the option will make this thread basically explode in flames and anger

Last edited:

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Well like you said it'll make zero sense to bring back Hebishima this late in the game, but there's always the possibility for that to happen.
I believe from a logical point of view her scenes from now will be with Kirito.
Because the option will make this forum explode
I understand where you are coming from, but at the same time I kind of disagree.

While I am practically in love with the direction Suguha has been taken in this game, the way that Fujino has handled Hebishima is at best poor, and pretty lackluster. He had a pretty important role throughout half of this game as the biggest side-villain in the story, until he just seemingly dissapeared.

While all of this could be explained with Fujino deciding to follow through the wishes of the people, those who voted for the exclusion of Hebishima in that poll he took months ago, it's still not a proper way of handling such a big character in his game.

To this day I still think that Hebishima should comeback one more time, having a final scene with Sinon and Suguha, before going out in a bang. Anything to have any sort of climax to his character that occupied at least several hours of our playing time when we combine part 1 and 2.

Not like I am exactly a fan of his character or anything, so if Fujino decides to never include him ever again I won't exactly boycott him. It's just what I think that would be the proper course of action for the narrative.

z3njmwuxudlb1.jpg

What does this imagine have to do with anything I said so far?

Nothing, it's just peak fiction.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I understand where you are coming from, but at the same time I kind of disagree.

While I am practically in love with the direction Suguha has been taken in this game, the way that Fujino has handled Hebishima is at best poor, and pretty lackluster. He had a pretty important role throughout half of this game as the biggest side-villain in the story, until he just seemingly dissapeared.

While all of this could be explained with Fujino deciding to follow through the wishes of the people, those who voted for the exclusion of Hebishima in that poll he took months ago, it's still not a proper way of handling such a big character in his game.

To this day I still think that Hebishima should comeback one more time, having a final scene with Sinon and Suguha, before going out in a bang. Anything to have any sort of climax to his character that occupied at least several hours of our playing time when we combine part 1 and 2.

Not like I am exactly a fan of his character or anything, so if Fujino decides to never include him ever again I won't exactly boycott him. It's just what I think that would be the proper course of action for the narrative.

View attachment 4062469

Yeah, I agree, idk if Suguha is going to do something with him, unless she has some new ideas for role playing, but at least Sinon should have her way with him. Maybe he will come back once Alice's story is finished.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017

View attachment 4062469

I think Fujino removed Hebishima from the plot because that would save him time, main story plus several different side plots gets the development harder and convoluted.
About Sugu it will be up to how from now on Fujino use her, side character with her plotline or as plot device to move things forward

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017

Exclusive to users above "Follower"
Current progress:
1.Add 6 CG for Asuna's Event on Sunday.
2.Add 1 CG of Alice in FOG.
3.Finish game scripts of Sunday.
4.Add a new outfit for Sinon in real world.
目前的進步報告:
1.亞絲娜周日事件中增加6個CG.
2.愛麗絲FOG催眠事件中增加1個CG.
3.完成周日事件的文本.
4.增加一件詩乃新服裝.
1727090373282.png

4.10 star(s) 94 Votes