4.10 star(s) 94 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Well... At least there's something for fans of Sinon. A bit sad that it's only an outfit, but she's not completely forgotten about at least. I feel like a man dying of thirst watching another man drown with the amount of Asuna content that's coming out this month and some still feel the need to ask for more.
Stay hydrated my friend. This update is mostly for Alice. If this finishes her story then Sinon should be next. Maybe you are not happy Sinon's story is ending. She has already become a Queen to one of her former tormentors. Soon I bet she will become a Dom to her original target and exit the story with Hebishima in the best way possible. BELIEVE IT!

Also a drop of water could be a lot worse. Still better than what we know Liz is getting this update.

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
Stay hydrated my friend. This update is mostly for Alice. If this finishes her story then Sinon should be next. Maybe you are not happy Sinon's story is ending. She has already become a Queen to one of her former tormentors. Soon I bet she will become a Dom to her original target and exit the story with Hebishima in the best way possible. BELIEVE IT!

Also a drop of water could be a lot worse. Still better than what we know Liz is getting this update.
Yea, this update is mainly focused on concluding Alice's story, so it makes sense that she's 2nd in CGs and scenes. And I came to terms with the eventual conclusion of Sinon's story as soon as I saw her getting less screen time and that Hebishima was gonna be written out.

It'd make sense to write her off along with Hebishima but I'm honestly kinda hoping she stays even after Hebishima is gone. What would she do now that Hebishima is out of the picture...IDK. But I'ma just keep huffing my hopium and enjoy the update when it comes out next week.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yea, this update is mainly focused on concluding Alice's story, so it makes sense that she's 2nd in CGs and scenes. And I came to terms with the eventual conclusion of Sinon's story as soon as I saw her getting less screen time and that Hebishima was gonna be written out.

It'd make sense to write her off along with Hebishima but I'm honestly kinda hoping she stays even after Hebishima is gone. What would she do now that Hebishima is out of the picture...IDK. But I'ma just keep huffing my hopium and enjoy the update when it comes out next week.
Just like after Alice's story ends, they could still stay in the game as normal NPCs without any more sex scenes. But that might not be what you want. Sinon's only sex scenes after her story I can imagine is more random Livestreams but they seems boring. Maybe it is better they get a graceful exit after they finished their story. It is a lot better than what poor Toriyama/Charlie got.

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
So in the next update my homie Klein is going to find out that his Alice is a cum dump? (I can't wait for that) and I hope it's very clear to him, like, a video or of course, in front of him haha

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
Just like after Alice's story ends, they could still stay in the game as normal NPCs without any more sex scenes. But that might not be what you want. Sinon's only sex scenes after her story I can imagine is more random Livestreams but they seems boring. Maybe it is better they get a graceful exit after they finished their story. It is a lot better than what poor Toriyama/Charlie got.
Yea I'd rather that doesn't happen lol. I like Sinon, so I'd rather she get a meaningful ending than become a background character with no agency and sex scenes.

Flint323

Oct 16, 2017
Maybe a bit late, but in part 1 can you repeat scenes? or everything is lineal? i've seen some saves from others players and dont know how the numbers of Asuna rise

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Maybe a bit late, but in part 1 can you repeat scenes? or everything is lineal? i've seen some saves from others players and dont know how the numbers of Asuna rise
In the recollection room you can replay scenes. You can also replay the recorded scenes in the black market store in FOG. Some scenes are not available in the recollection room, so you'd have to go back to that moment in the game. Those scenes are usually really short 1 CG images or gif loops. Most of the phone gif loops are not accessible through the recollection room, unless the recollection room covers the entire event where a phone image might pop up.

That's all I can remember off the top of my head I think.

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Aug/05/2024 20:11
Current Progress:
1.Fix another bug in school library and Battle event.
2.Finish context of Monday morning.
3.Add 1 Asuna event on Monday.

8.26 Progress Report
Current Progress:
1. Finish the context of Alice's hypnosis event in this week.
2. Add an event of Asuna in real world.
3. Finish the remaining context of Monday.

9.2 Some Issues & Progress Report
Current progress of SAO:
1.Add 2 CG for Asuna's Event on Saturday, also update the title cg.
2.Finish the context before weekend of the new week.
3.Add 1 CG for Alice FOG event in underground street.
4.Add 1 CG for Leafa FOG event in underground street.

9.9 Progress Report
Current progress:
1.Add 1 CG for Asuna's Event on Sunday.
2.Add 2 CG for Alice real world event.
3.Finish the context on Saturday.
4.Add some cover CGs in stores at underground street.

9.16 Progress Report
Current progress:
1.Add 1 H event for Asuna's Event on Saturday.
2.Add 2 CG of Alice in FOG.
3.Finish all events on Saturday.
4.Add 1 CG for Suguha in real world.

9.23 Progress Report
Current progress:
1.Add 6 CG for Asuna's Event on Sunday.
2.Add 1 CG of Alice in FOG.
3.Finish game scripts of Sunday.
4.Add a new outfit for Sinon in real world.

Here all planned updates.
This actually puts things into perspective thank for you for compiling. Looks like most of this update went into Saturday being a big thing. Most likely Kirito goes on a mission with Alice/klein underground which gives Inoda free rein entirely. Could be a massage scene I think or do you guys think there’s a world where Inoda actually brings Asuna to the underground also to confirm Kirito being unfaithful most likely doing it with Leafa. Then that’s what sparks the big finale for Asuna to open up and commit to wanting to fuck Inoda by herself.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I wonder why people are so sure this update will mostly focus on Alice. If I count the CGs from the report, she has 6 for the whole week, while Asuna has 6 on Sunday alone. :LOL:
The main focus will always be Asuna.

qtpi3

Sep 22, 2024
or do you guys think there’s a world where Inoda actually brings Asuna to the underground also to confirm Kirito being unfaithful most likely doing it with Leafa. Then that’s what sparks the big finale for Asuna to open up and commit to wanting to fuck Inoda by herself.
that would be the lowest point for the game. it would ruin the whole story. if it goes this way, it won’t be the same game it used to be. i really hope it doesn’t turn out like this

Reactions: sageproduct

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
This actually puts things into perspective thank for you for compiling. Looks like most of this update went into Saturday being a big thing. Most likely Kirito goes on a mission with Alice/klein underground which gives Inoda free rein entirely. Could be a massage scene I think or do you guys think there’s a world where Inoda actually brings Asuna to the underground also to confirm Kirito being unfaithful most likely doing it with Leafa. Then that’s what sparks the big finale for Asuna to open up and commit to wanting to fuck Inoda by herself.
No problem is more to everyone see that Alice is not the focus of anything is just her send-off kinda.
I think the real event will occur on Monday plot wise, Saturday will be culmination of whatever they have talked on Monday and Sunday will the aftermath.
Asuna probably will be emotional manipulated again by Inoda but this time with a kicker about her mom following Inodas idea to be kind to her and I think will put her against the wall more or less, and she will start to fall from her bs posture on Saturday.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
He would be best with neither of the two :ROFLMAO:

I wonder if Liz gonna lose her virginity to Inoda first, before trying out sex with Kirito :LOL:
Indeed between those 2 he's better alone
Wow she's still a virgen, she is quite the perv.
Oh yeah Inoda will break that seal, soon

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
no shit. then he should be with sugu :LOL:
chainsaw-man-denji.gif

While it's always nice knowing there is even a single person more in the Suguha's path of greatness and rightness, today I will do something that I don't do so often.

Talk about Asuna.

The other day I was scrolling through twitter, and came across this image of someone who was openly being horny on main.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, while I don't know really know Japanese, I can't really understand the context. That being said, I am currently making my own headcanon that Orihime is in front of Ichigo, and he can't recognize her.

A pretty usual trope for NTR doujins/games.

This actually made me think back to the scene in this very game, where Kirito gets to meet Fatty Inoda's whore girlfriend, Kyouko in disguise.
With him not recognizing her due to her face mask and slutty clothing, so different from Asuna's mother typical appearance.

And that made me think of something else, this could be a perfect scenario for a play with Asuna later on when she gets corrupted.

Inoda ask out the second biggest in his piggy harem, and while she is hesitant of being seeing with someone that isn't her boyfriend, the fatso manages to convince her by dressing up with a wig like Kyouko had in the past.

Obviously, with Kirito meeting them at some point and mistaking the dressed-up Asuna for Inoda's girlfriend.

There is a lot of plays that Fujino could cook with that, like kissing and gropping in front of Kirito's two cuck eyes, or even sending him videos of the two fucking later on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 94 Votes