4.10 star(s) 94 Votes

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
View attachment 4065294

While it's always nice knowing there is even a single person more in the Suguha's path of greatness and rightness, today I will do something that I don't do so often.

Talk about Asuna.

The other day I was scrolling through twitter, and came across this image of someone who was openly being horny on main.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, while I don't know really know Japanese, I can't really understand the context. That being said, I am currently making my own headcanon that Orihime is in front of Ichigo, and he can't recognize her.

A pretty usual trope for NTR doujins/games.

This actually made me think back to the scene in this very game, where Kirito gets to meet Fatty Inoda's whore girlfriend, Kyouko in disguise.
With him not recognizing her due to her face mask and slutty clothing, so different from Asuna's mother typical appearance.

And that made me think of something else, this could be a perfect scenario for a play with Asuna later on when she gets corrupted.

Inoda ask out the second biggest in his piggy harem, and while she is hesitant of being seeing with someone that isn't her boyfriend, the fatso manages to convince her by dressing up with a wig like Kyouko had in the past.

Obviously, with Kirito meeting them at some point and mistaking the dressed-up Asuna for Inoda's girlfriend.

There is a lot of plays that Fujino could cook with that, like kissing and gropping in front of Kirito's two cuck eyes, or even sending him videos of the two fucking later on.

if I'm not mistaken (anime) Asuna had already worn the wig and glasses to look like the foreign girl to pass the security checks

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
Cosplay NTR would be amazing. Asuna's corruption is great, but so is all the scenes that will happen once she allows the line to be crossed. Part 3 will literally just be every cheating situation imaginable and Fujino will absolutely cook.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
if I'm not mistaken (anime) Asuna had already worn the wig and glasses to look like the foreign girl to pass the security checks
Cosplay NTR would be amazing. Asuna's corruption is great, but so is all the scenes that will happen once she allows the line to be crossed. Part 3 will literally just be every cheating situation imaginable and Fujino will absolutely cook.
One scene I believe we going to get for certain is Asuna getting fuck by Inoda at the church and Kirito talking to her through that small window.
Slutsuna nun

qtpi3

Sep 22, 2024
View attachment 4065294

While it's always nice knowing there is even a single person more in the Suguha's path of greatness and rightness, today I will do something that I don't do so often.

Talk about Asuna.

The other day I was scrolling through twitter, and came across this image of someone who was openly being horny on main.

Now, while I don't know really know Japanese, I can't really understand the context. That being said, I am currently making my own headcanon that Orihime is in front of Ichigo, and he can't recognize her.

A pretty usual trope for NTR doujins/games.

This actually made me think back to the scene in this very game, where Kirito gets to meet Fatty Inoda's whore girlfriend, Kyouko in disguise.
With him not recognizing her due to her face mask and slutty clothing, so different from Asuna's mother typical appearance.

And that made me think of something else, this could be a perfect scenario for a play with Asuna later on when she gets corrupted.

Inoda ask out the second biggest in his piggy harem, and while she is hesitant of being seeing with someone that isn't her boyfriend, the fatso manages to convince her by dressing up with a wig like Kyouko had in the past.

Obviously, with Kirito meeting them at some point and mistaking the dressed-up Asuna for Inoda's girlfriend.

There is a lot of plays that Fujino could cook with that, like kissing and gropping in front of Kirito's two cuck eyes, or even sending him videos of the two fucking later on.

this could definitely happen in future updates. when it comes to hidden sex and groping scenes, fujino sensei is always one step ahead. inoda definitely won’t stop himself from groping her in front of kirito when she’s corrupted

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
if the game ending will reach version 1.0, part 3 will not be there

Reactions: 4-kun

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
this could definitely happen in future updates. when it comes to hidden sex and groping scenes, fujino sensei is always one step ahead. inoda definitely won’t stop himself from groping her in front of kirito when she’s corrupted
surely Asuna's expression will change too, in the sense, we don't see her displeased, but with the expression of a whore who wants more and more image (13).png

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
if the game ending will reach version 1.0, part 3 will not be there
There might be a consolidated version in the future, but the chances of there not being a part 3 during development is <1%. The size of part 2 is already big and we have both the IRL corruption and all the main NTR events afterwards still to come.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
There might be a consolidated version in the future, but the chances of there not being a part 3 during development is <1%. The size of part 2 is already big and we have both the IRL corruption and all the main NTR events afterwards still to come.
It could be part 3 but I don't think it will be as long as part 2, because it will serve to conclude the game

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Thinking further, I guess at some point Inoda would like to bang Asuna on Kiritos bed. :unsure:
I wonder how it's gonna play out with Suguhas Teddy-cam :LOL:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
It could be part 3 but I don't think it will be as long as part 2, because it will serve to conclude the game
Whether there will be a Part 3 should be for technical reasons. 13Gatsu777 said Fujino used 26/40 slots in RPGM for animation. If Fujino used all the slots before finishing the story, he would have to start Part 3. If he can fit everything into the remaining 14 slots then there is no reason to do Part 3.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
then Suguha takes advantage of Kirito, but I'm curious how Asuna takes it seeing Suguha fucking Kirito
It would be funny since Suguha has become the reverse-Inoda, Asuna would be one the reverse-Kirito if she sees Suguha banging Kirito. She thinks "No way Kirito should fuck Suguha. Suguha must have found a Kirito lookalike to satisfy her urges!" Blindness and ignorance for both the couple. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Aniky Light

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
With all those scenarios I wonder if the admin will be able to keep up lowering Kirito anxiety suspicion or at some point it will blue screen and go fuck it that's too much work I'm out. :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 94 Votes