4.10 star(s) 94 Votes

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
imagine like at the end of the game Fujino's character appears and says "stop!" it's done, great job everyone,
then Asuna says: it's finally over, now I can go back to how I was before *looks at Inoda and says:* move over fatso, what the fuck are you watching? do you want part 3?

• Haha
Reactions: qtpi3

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
A lot of people have been talking about how Fatso, will end up taking Asuna with him to catch the world's most uninterested boyfriend, Cuckito, "cheating" with either Alice or Leafa/Leefa in FOG during the weekend.

And that such a thing will be the drop that spilled the cum glass, causing Asuna to be okay with doing IRL stuff with Piggy. And I know that what I will say next is not really a problem that Fujino has ever concerned himself with before, but—

That doesn't really make any logical sense, now does it?

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652...jpeg

Asuna has been operating under the notion of, "As long as it happens in VR, it doesn't count as real cheating."
And while such an excuse is full of holes, catching Kirito sticking his little pecker to some blonde in game shouldn't really cause Asuna to jump straight into IRL cheating.

The most logical progression of the narrative, if Asuna does catch Cuckito during this upcoming update, would be to drop the once-a-week rule. Since it would be truly cementing the idea of "VR not being real." to her.

Welcoming the age of constant free-cucking in FOG.

Of course, Fujino can and will do whatever he wishes with the game, as I simply cough up a small sum of money to him every month. Unfortunately for the project of a 100 hour Suguha standalone game, I am not wealthy enough to buy Fujino's slave labor to make the world a better place. So, at the end of the day, how the game will progress is in his hands.

I just don't really understand the jump from "Kirito 'cheats' in VR just like Asuna, to her wanting to feel Inoda's stinky, crotch snake in the real world.

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
Kyouko has a car. It would even be in character with Kyouko to make Kirito do difficult requests so Inoda can have time with Asuna.
I would love that but would it really be in her character? I didn't follow her storyline closely but i doubt she wants Inoda to screw both her and her daughter.
I would figure Inoda would use her to get opportunities with Asuna without her knowing what he's up to. By the time she finds out that he was after Asuna and used her to get Asuna it will be too late because both Asuna and her will have fallen too deep to change anything by then.

qtpi3

Sep 22, 2024
Kyouko has a car. It would even be in character with Kyouko to make Kirito do difficult requests so Inoda can have time with Asuna.
yeah, and she'll even follow his demands. he’ll likely come up with something like, 'i’m helping your daughter with the upcoming project, so keep kirito busy in the meantime,' or something like that lol

Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I would love that but would it really be in her character? I didn't follow her storyline closely but i doubt she wants Inoda to screw both her and her daughter.
I would figure Inoda would use her to get opportunities with Asuna without her knowing what he's up to. By the time she finds out that he was after Asuna and used her to get Asuna it will be too late because both Asuna and her will have fallen too deep to change anything by then.
That is exactly what I am saying. Right now, Kyouko doesn't like Kirito so she would make Kirito busy with difficult tasks. She doesn't know about Inoda's activities with Asuna but that wouldn't stop him from using her to get more time to mess with Asuna. I was not saying Kyouko would knowingly help Inoda fuck Asuna, yet.

Reactions: Racoon_4

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
yeah, and she'll even follow his demands. he’ll likely come up with something like, 'i’m helping your daughter with the upcoming project, so keep kirito busy in the meantime,' or something like that lol
Based on their most recent interaction it would be more like "Kirito is a bad influence on Asuna so be a good girl and keep Kirito busy away from Asuna. Daddy will reward you latter." :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: qtpi3

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Yeah, because that's what top companies do; let the janitor help the managers with their projects :ROFLMAO:

It's not like Kirito can do anything, he is stuck at his floor anyway

Kantrost

Sep 24, 2022
By the amount of heavy lifting that Liz does to set up stuff in FOG, I think she will set up Kirito for a compromising photo that Inoda will happen to have, to let it "accidentally" show Asuna (because I didn't want to upset you with it), to progress real world stuff.

I do want one ending to be: Kirito cutting losses and getting with someone other than Asuna.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
A lot of people have been talking about how Fatso, will end up taking Asuna with him to catch the world's most uninterested boyfriend, Cuckito, "cheating" with either Alice or Leafa/Leefa in FOG during the weekend.

And that such a thing will be the drop that spilled the cum glass, causing Asuna to be okay with doing IRL stuff with Piggy. And I know that what I will say next is not really a problem that Fujino has ever concerned himself with before, but—

That doesn't really make any logical sense, now does it?

View attachment 4065571

Asuna has been operating under the notion of, "As long as it happens in VR, it doesn't count as real cheating."
And while such an excuse is full of holes, catching Kirito sticking his little pecker to some blonde in game shouldn't really cause Asuna to jump straight into IRL cheating.

The most logical progression of the narrative, if Asuna does catch Cuckito during this upcoming update, would be to drop the once-a-week rule. Since it would be truly cementing the idea of "VR not being real." to her.

Welcoming the age of constant free-cucking in FOG.

Of course, Fujino can and will do whatever he wishes with the game, as I simply cough up a small sum of money to him every month. Unfortunately for the project of a 100 hour Suguha standalone game, I am not wealthy enough to buy Fujino's slave labor to make the world a better place. So, at the end of the day, how the game will progress is in his hands.

I just don't really understand the jump from "Kirito 'cheats' in VR just like Asuna, to her wanting to feel Inoda's stinky, crotch snake in the real world.
The question is what Fujino going to use as catalyst for this transition to happen.
Yeah the cheating in vr wouldn't make much sense to IRL because "VR don't count" unless we are talking about the same blonde in both Alice and that would be a stretch as well, but a little more realistic.
The confrontation route between Asuna and Kirito because jealousy will look weird and hypocritical.
Asuna the way she's portrait in the game need a excuse to take the next step, but since she will become a slut slave at some point we know this is going to happen.
The answer could very well be that logic when you eat or have sex in VR after a while make you crave more for the real thing
Since by the looks of it the one week rule is going to disappear anyway she will start having more and more sex in Fog up to the breaking point and since she's already not satisfied by Kirito anyway she will look for the next best thing.
But one thing has to change Asuna has to become more submissive and Inoda more dominant in their interactions.

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
There is a likelihood the catalyst will be in this update whatever it is. A week passing, FOG offline, Kirito Fatso and Asuna all settled into office is a lot coming together. She has already 80% fallen in FOG and most importantly Fujino will want to deliver something after a break.

Wisp13

Jul 22, 2024
i have played part 2 again to refresh for the upcoming update and i just happened to think that inoda raping asuna irl feels so forced no? like fatso can literally do that every night which can make asuna crave for more right? its such a stupid thing to do given that he corrupted asuna through sympathy and her kindess

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
i have played part 2 again to refresh for the upcoming update and i just happened to think that inoda raping asuna irl feels so forced no? like fatso can literally do that every night which can make asuna crave for more right? its such a stupid thing to do given that he corrupted asuna through sympathy and her kindess
Fatso has done a lot of trial and error but has learned by now that emotional sympathy seems to work best. He has to get Asuna to like him. When he tried only the pity angle it meant a wall as soon as the H-scene was over. But pretending to be kind and helpful works. That is how this whole thing even started by standing up to the gang members or whatever.

4.10 star(s) 94 Votes