4.10 star(s) 94 Votes

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
6 days left until the next update :

• 3 Asuna events - 9 CG (2 SAO 1 RL)*
  • 2 Alice events - 4 CG (1 SAO 1 RL)*
  • 2 Sugu events - 2 CG (1 SAO 1 RL)*
*According to Fujino progress reports
*Might add more content this week before release.

Looking at it like this... I can already predict the future :

Update will drop, People will goon and then complain that he left them dry for 2 months and that the v.055 update doesn't contain 2 months worth of content... Some will argue in favor of Fujino saying that 1 week of in-game content is a lot instead of the usual 2-3 days of in-game content updates, others will say that it's not enough and that he should've made more...

Add to the facts that even the minigame he was supposed to release to placate the patrons was reduced to a 5 pictures cg pack... grim.

I am an optimist so I think the update next monday will be good, but knowing Fujino supporters who consist mainly of asians known for being demanding customers... they gon riot and harass the shit out of him.

Last edited:

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018

• 3 Asuna events (2 SAO 1 RL)
  • 2 Alice events (1 SAO 1 RL)
  • 2 Sugu event (1 SAO 1 RL)

Looking at it like this...I can already predict the future :

Update will drop,People will goon and then complain that he left them dry for 2 months and that the v.055 update doesn't contain 2 months worth of content... Some will argue in favor of Fujino saying that 1 week of ingame content is a lot instead of the normal 2-3 days of ingame content updates, others will say that it's not enough and that he should've made more...

Add to the facts that even the minigame he was supposed to release to placate the patrons was reduced to a cg pack... grim.

I am an optimist so I think the update next monday will be good, but knowing Fujino supporters who consist mainly of asians known for being demanding customers... they gon riot and harass the shit out of him.
Don’t confuse events with CGs. A CG could just be a still image, without much happening in terms of an event. :sneaky:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
i have played part 2 again to refresh for the upcoming update and i just happened to think that inoda raping asuna irl feels so forced no? like fatso can literally do that every night which can make asuna crave for more right? its such a stupid thing to do given that he corrupted asuna through sympathy and her kindess
A bit of detail that is easily missed. If you read the scene when he got the key you know the key Inoda used to entered the house can only be used once or twice. This detail was made so Inoda could not enter Asuna's house every night and fuck her endlessly. So Fujino was careful and only gave Inoda that a one time free pussy pass.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Unless Fujino himself is confused I don't know what are you talking about... All the info I got is from his progress reports.
Reread my post.
Leafa gets an event, but not Suguha, See here:
4.Add 1 CG for Suguha in real world.

I also think, it will be kinda part of Alice's event, as it was last time, where she will be Flora again, so not really her event. but maybe I'm wrong. :LOL:

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

Update will drop, People will goon and then complain that he left them dry for 2 months and that the v.055 update doesn't contain 2 months worth of content... Some will argue in favor of Fujino saying that 1 week of in-game content is a lot instead of the usual 2-3 days of in-game content updates, others will say that it's not enough and that he should've made more...

Add to the facts that even the minigame he was supposed to release to placate the patrons was reduced to a 5 pictures cg pack... grim.

So basically people will react to this release like every other release?

Rhi1234

Aug 13, 2023
He would be best with neither of the two :ROFLMAO:

I wonder if Liz gonna lose her virginity to Inoda first, before trying out sex with Kirito :LOL:
If you notice inoda is slowly corrupting her sexually first with handjob and then titjob and l am betting the next step is blowing him

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

The sad reality of life, some people will always be discontent and not understand basic things XP

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Leafa gets an event, but not Suguha, See here:
4.Add 1 CG for Suguha in real world.

I also think, it will be kinda part of Alice's event, as it was last time, where she will be Flora again, so not really her event. but maybe I'm wrong. :LOL:
But Leafa = Suguha SAO ingame name ? no ? Flora is Leafa just machine translated I think.
Are they not the same !? You are confusing the hell out of me.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
But Leafa = Suguha SAO ingame name ? no ? Flora is Leafa just machine translated I think.
Are they not the same !? You are confusing the hell out of me.
Sorry for the confusion. In his reports, Fujino refers to her as Suguha when it's IRL, and as Leafa when it's in FOG. As for Flora, her third identity, it’s my assumption that it won’t actually be Leafa, since her FOG event will happen in the understreet.

Damn, I hope this doesn’t make it even more confusing :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: hecom

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
That's is a mess 3 different personalities for the same character.
But Fujino made a Cg of Laefa at UC can you imagine the mess if other character recognises her as Flora if Kirito is alongside of her
It's not a mess; it's actually what makes this character so amazing. There are so many possibilities for her development across different layers of the world, if done properly. Let's just hope Fujino doesn't miss this opportunity and brings some interesting twists into how her different personalities play out.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Suguha = real life
Leafa = FOG character
Flora = FOG character (Prostitute)
Just to clarify, the 'clarification' here may be unnecessary confusion XD It's essentially just Suguha (IRL) and Leafa (VR Avatar). Flora is a pseudonym she created to work in the brothel, but Fujino doesn't acknowledge her as a different character, so any H scene of "Flora" will be written as Leafa too in his reports XP

It's not a mess; it's actually what makes this character so amazing. There are so many possibilities for her development across different layers of the world, if done properly. Let's just hope Fujino doesn't miss this opportunity and brings some interesting twists into how her different personalities play out.
Amen brother :p

Reactions: 4-kun

Chaussettes

Apr 1, 2018
Man I wish Alice didn't exist in the game. It's annoying to know that time is being wasted on her instead of Asuna and Sugu. I feel like with Asuna, Sugu, Liz and Asuna's mother we had already enough women and content. Not even taking into account that there's the real world and the game world so you can almost double that amount of if you write well because you can do more things in the game world and have faster things there since it "matters" less than real life. So you can have fundamentally the same scenes or the same action (HJ, BJ, sex, etc) two times without it being artificial or more lame because the impact isn't the same (as in real life, it matters way more).

Anyway... Still one of the best ntr games we've ever seen on this site, I have donated around 40 euros to the dev and never regretted it. Things can't always go my way.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Suguha is actually more bearable the more different she is from her original state. Prostitute > Leafa > Suguha.
This is kinda silly to say when not only have we literally gotten just one scene of her "Pretending" as Flora period at all in the game so far, but also how radically her character IRL has changed since Fujino first wrote her back in Part 1 XP

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
This is kinda silly to say when not only have we literally gotten just one scene of her "Pretending" as Flora period at all in the game so far, but also how radically her character IRL has changed since Fujino first wrote her back in Part 1 XP
Also it is interesting to think Suguha is the only one using the VR game as it is intended. Expressing yourself without the fear of public exposure. All the other characters since they use carryover accounts has the same name and looks as their real selves so they must act like everyone knows who they are. But Suguha is free to what she wants without anyone, expect maybe Hebishima, knowing who she is. Now Hebishima no longer has any control over her, she is more free than ever.

If you think about it, she is the most "free" character in the game.

4.10 star(s) 94 Votes