4.10 star(s) 94 Votes

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
honestly, i just think it's cool to appreciate kirito's character once in a while, even in a game that’s all about roasting him lol. he faces a lot throughout his journey (in canon story), and that adds depth to his character. just sharing my thoughts on a character i like
I mean again, all good if you like the character congrats. It’s just you’re bringing it up in a forum for as you just mentioned is all about roasting him. You also keep bringing up canon….. in a fan fiction….. I don’t know man, I get where you’re coming from for liking the character I can respect it. I just find it odd you’re choosing to share here. Kind of like entering a group chat of people who love barbecue and suddenly just sharing your perspective on salads. Read the room a little friend haha

• Thinking Face
Reactions: qtpi3 and Alpet

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I mean again, all good if you like the character congrats. It’s just you’re bringing it up in a forum for as you just mentioned is all about roasting him. You also keep bringing up canon….. in a fan fiction….. I don’t know man, I get where you’re coming from for liking the character I can respect it. I just find it odd you’re choosing to share here. Kind of like entering a group chat of people who love barbecue and suddenly just sharing your perspective on salads. Read the room a little friend haha
The discussion has been going all over the place for months, to the point that about every subject that's even only remotely linked to the game has been brought up. This thread is 865 pages long... Let the guy talk about his love for Cuckito in peace

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
honestly, i just think it's cool to appreciate kirito's character once in a while, even in a game that’s all about roasting him lol. he faces a lot throughout his journey (in canon story), and that adds depth to his character. just sharing my thoughts on a character i like
I get it you are a fan and that's alright but try to keep in mind this game is a ntr parody about Kirito/Asuna.
That's the problem with parodies, you as the creator of said parody can enjoy a easy start with already recognisable characters but you also have to deal with a pre installed fan base who actually have difficulty to understand the concept that a parody is not just mockery but in many cases a real compliment.
And judging by the amount of work Fujino is doing in this game he is probably a fan as well.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
People are rooting for Inoda because he's the one with a lot of Asuna content, if Kirito was the bastard then they'd root for him, people want hot content and not just wandering around the city
Exactly if you are playing a NTR game with any famous female character and want to see sex scenes with her well...the probability those being with the MC are very low, for that you have the Bull.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Exactly if you are playing a NTR game with any famous female character and want to see sex scenes with her well...the probability those being with the MC are very low, for that you have the Bull.
but also because people don't feel the same effect when Asuna does it with Kirito

DeDzOp

Aug 13, 2020
In Part 2 0.50, When Kirito is chopping wood in the kitchen, approaching the Inode, you could hear the muffled moans of the Asana, but in v0.501 there is no such thing. is this a bug or is it intended by the developer?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
In Part 2 0.50, When Kirito is chopping wood in the kitchen, approaching the Inode, you could hear the muffled moans of the Asana, but in v0.501 there is no such thing. is this a bug or is it intended by the developer?
The hearing of moans is probably a bug and it was fixed. Inoda activated his ability on Asuna during this scene so Kirito should not be able to see or hear Asuna.

por12

Nov 22, 2020
Well... NTR is supposed to hurt. As in YOU, the player are supposed to feel FOR the main character, to get upset, to get jealous on his behalf, to root for him. However counterintuitive to the plot that may seem.
You're supposed to get a... sad boner, if you will, when the person he holds so, so dear to him is even approached by another man, and a gut wrenching, puke inducing "reaction" with every step of her fall.
Make no mistake. NTR belongs to the masochistic genres of adult entertainment.
This whole "micro penis, premature eraculating, airhead looser" trope, that has you cheering for the other guy is NOT NTR at all. It's just easy to write, boooooring, cuckoldry.
It's for people that want to AVOID "feeling bad".
" i just think it's cool to appreciate kirito's character once in a while " - YES. That is indeed the right approach. The MC should be a good, decent, dependable man, that certainly does NOT deserve what he's getting. I wholeheartedly agree.
And Kirito does match that description.
So much so, in fact, that it's hard for people to even identify with him as an MC, and it breaks their immersion. Cannon wise...not Fujino game wise.
(enough ranting or i'll get my comment deleted again)
bru what sad boner,i like the corruption and voyeurism

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
The discussion has been going all over the place for months, to the point that about every subject that's even only remotely linked to the game has been brought up. This thread is 865 pages long... Let the guy talk about his love for Cuckito in peace
The discussion also tends to repeat very often, so while I do pop up often, you might notice I don't pop up super often at times for these big discussions that seem to happen. Just looks like everyone is getting antsy as we get closer to the update rofl.

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
The discussion also tends to repeat very often, so while I do pop up often, you might notice I don't pop up super often at times for these big discussions that seem to happen. Just looks like everyone is getting antsy as we get closer to the update rofl.
This happened last time there was a 2 months break, yeah, this time is just kinda worse because we got waaay more new people/randoms popping up than ever before, guess the game's popularity in the forum grew quite a bit thanks to how us constantly talking about it kept making it go up to the front page and how it had Sword Art Online on the title and NTR in the tags XD

4.10 star(s) 94 Votes