4.10 star(s) 94 Votes

Vampire_Lord

Aug 9, 2020
top 5 reasons why kirito is better than inoda:

1. he's caring and sincere, and really likes asuna
2. he's a genuinely good guy who treats everyone as a friend
3. he's a supportive brother
4. instead of pulling weird antics like inoda, he's working hard to earn asuna’s mother’s trust
5. he makes sure to spend time with asuna whenever he can

haters gonna hate, but in the canon, he's the goat
i like when asuna cheats on kirito while he's nearby. what if we get something like this in the next update? :love:

View attachment 4071478
i hope not, i dont like feetfuck

Reactions: Toushiro

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I'm stuck on 6/20 Saturday, It says i need to go home and log into FOG, but the event trigger for it is not there. Is my game bugged?
The game is bugged if you used a save. Start a new game and select 6/20 as the start date.

It sometimes says Love Nest Blog Updated, where do i access to see it?
You need to unlock the blog in the recollection room and then you can access it in the recollection room or your home.

Reactions: Myriiad

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
i have a question. does asuna and other the characters in fog feel the sensation of sex the same way it feels irl? :unsure:
Yes the VR simulates all the feelings in the game to the real life body. But apparently the feelings of fulfillment is gone when logged out. Administrator used the example of eating food in FOG and then becoming more hungry in real world because the feeling of fullness is gone.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: qtpi3 and 4-kun

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
is there no other way to start from the tent/camp specifically? I don't want to play the new content without going through the old ones first
If you know the in-game date of that event, you could probably start from there too. You have several options (dates) to choose from when starting a new game.

qtpi3

Sep 22, 2024
Yes the VR simulates all the feelings in the game to the real life body. But apparently the feelings of fulfillment is gone when logged out. Administrator used the example of eating food in FOG and then becoming more hungry in real world because the feeling of fullness is gone.
then if she had sex in fog, will she be even more horny irl?

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Why did you have to bring her up? It was such a nice day :LOL:

4.10 star(s) 94 Votes