4.10 star(s) 94 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Why did you have to bring her up? It was such a nice day :LOL:
She sneaks into conversations. She can't be influencing this world too? :eek:

that's something unique i didn't know lol. ig, there are many things i don't know yet :oops:
You notice her lust keeps increasing after Inoda does something to her?

There are a lot of little details that is easy not pay attention to. But if you do, a lot of what happens in-game makes more sense and enhances your love of the game. :love:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: 4-kun and qtpi3

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Yeah, I'm hoping for tomorrow. But sometimes he takes a day or two more to finish things right at the end, so it could be as late as like Wednesday.
From what I noticed, Fujino likes to update within the month. They probably do this so that people who are going to lose their patreon/ci-en subscription, then Fujino wants to make sure they seemingly get their money's worth. Honestly they don't need to do this, but they seem to apologize a lot if the update ends up getting pushed into the next month. I'll make an assumption that the CI-EN subscribers is where a lot of anger comes from for Fujino to react like this.

So based off this trend, it's likely that Fujino mentions something within the next 48 hours. It's most likely a notification on when the update is being released. Usually that post will say "It'll be released tomorrow" or they'll be apologizing it's going to go into the next month.

Reactions: kinglionheart

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Yes the VR simulates all the feelings in the game to the real life body. But apparently the feelings of fulfillment is gone when logged out. Administrator used the example of eating food in FOG and then becoming more hungry in real world because the feeling of fullness is gone.

This is something really funny when you consider the implications, that probably most people including Fujino have missed, but it's not just Asuna the one who should itch for sexual relief after the many sessions of #NotCheating in FOG.

Inoda, depending how one judges the battle scenes during the last update, came at least 10 or 15 times in my playthrough. Even without those numbers, he still is usually ejeculating several times per update in the game.

He must log off the game extremely Blue-Balled.

It would be pretty interesting if that had been the reason he went and straight-up raped Asuna without a care in the world.

Of course, we already know that was a premeditated crime, and that the only that Inoda usually uses to think is his cock, and I'm 100% sure than Fujino hasn't thought of applying the same standards of side-effects to his little Porky as he does with Asuna.

Still, it's an interesting way the story could be developed potentially.

is there no other way to start from the tent/camp specifically? I don't want to play the new content without going through the old ones first
With the way this game works, with Fujino's updates causing the previous save files to become obsolete, it's really hard to provide you with a proper save around that time.

The best solution I can give you is to check if you still have the old game version in your computer, search what number update it was ( for example version .41) and for you to download the next update that came after the Camp night release.

Every updates comes with a save file that starts exactly where the last update ended, so you shouldn't miss much that way.

And although it would be tedious, you can keep going through the game like that, downloading the next update until you caught up to where we are right now.

I don't know if I'm being clear with my wording, but that's the only real solution I can give you right now.

[ If you don't know where to find the previous updates say something and someone will probably be able to share with you a link from Fujino's old patreon/ciel posts.]

Yeah, I'm hoping for tomorrow. But sometimes he takes a day or two more to finish things right at the end, so it could be as late as like Wednesday.

I can't exactly guarantee that Fujino will release the game this upcoming Monday, but I'm sure that there is no way the game is coming out tomorrow.

Fujino hadn't even begun translating and bug checking the update during his last weekly report, and with the hours he puts on his real job there is no way he is finishing all that so soon. The update at the earliest it might be possibly released is during the weekend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now that I have typed all that yapping, there is one thing that I am still thinking about that I'm not sure if someone is capable of answering for me.

Screenshot_20240926_085447_Gallery.jpg

Kirito's malfunctioning dick is currently capable of being more, or less,impressive due to the Administrator's meddling, but only when he is cheating or thinking about things like that.
We have seen this several times with Liz, and that time that Asuna gave him a BJ after the camping night.

What I'm not sure about is if this is only something that is possible in FOG or if his sad, cuck-cock is able to do the same in the real world.

I know that he had a conversation about this with Klein at one point, but I really don't remember much about it, so it left me wondering about it.

If his cock similarly able in the real world, I could see a very happy Suguha in the future. If she can rationalize that his brother's incestual reaction is so much bigger than the last time, when he feverishly thought it was Asuna with him, and that the Alabama-brand love they "share" is what gave him a case of "having-an-actually-usuable-dick-ittis".

(Sure this all hinges on the big If of such a scene ever happening, with a conscious Kirito and Suguha, but my delusions are able to assure me that the time for it will come.)

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
From what I noticed, Fujino likes to update within the month. They probably do this so that people who are going to lose their patreon/ci-en subscription, then Fujino wants to make sure they seemingly get their money's worth. Honestly they don't need to do this, but they seem to apologize a lot if the update ends up getting pushed into the next month. I'll make an assumption that the CI-EN subscribers is where a lot of anger comes from for Fujino to react like this.

So based off this trend, it's likely that Fujino mentions something within the next 48 hours. It's most likely a notification on when the update is being released. Usually that post will say "It'll be released tomorrow" or they'll be apologizing it's going to go into the next month.

I'm willing to bet Fujino took his extra time to make sure to be 100% on time, meaning he's releasing Monday. :illuminati:

qtpi3

Sep 22, 2024
She sneaks into conversations. She can't be influencing this world too? :eek:

You notice her lust keeps increasing after Inoda does something to her?

There are a lot of little details that is easy not pay attention to. But if you do, a lot of what happens in-game makes more sense and enhances your love of the game. :love:
yeah, i'll need to play it from the start again, just to see these small details. if only i knew it earlier T-T
thanks for telling me about this!

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
This is something really funny when you consider the implications, that probably most people including Fujino have missed, but it's not just Asuna the one who should itch for sexual relief after the many sessions of #NotCheating in FOG.

Inoda, depending how one judges the battle scenes during the last update, came at least 10 or 15 times in my playthrough. Even without those numbers, he still is usually ejeculating several times per update in the game.

He must log off the game extremely Blue-Balled.

It would be pretty interesting if that had been the reason he went and straight-up raped Asuna without a care in the world.

Of course, we already know that was a premeditated crime, and that the only that Inoda usually uses to think is his cock, and I'm 100% sure than Fujino hasn't thought of applying the same standards of side-effects to his little Porky as he does with Asuna.

Still, it's an interesting way the story could be developed potentially.
True, when it comes to horniness status effects, men are rarely as effected as much as women. But let us just say it has the same as effect for men as for women. Inoda at least have Kyouko to use to relieve that itch whenever he wants. Kirito has been unknowingly been helped by Suguha. Asuna has Inoda, Alice has Klein, and Sinon has her slaves now. Only Liz right now has no one in the real world to release that desire.

That time Inoda went to rape Asuna was because he was pissed she dared to resist him. Maybe he was also horny from all the satisfaction disappearing when he logged out. If in the future Inoda and Asuna will immediately have IRL sex after FOG sex, then it is interesting to think about. I doubt it will affect the game, at least with the men, much. As you said Inoda will always think with his dick no matter what.

Kirito's malfunctioning dick is currently capable of being more, or less,impressive due to the Administrator's meddling, but only when he is cheating or thinking about things like that.
We have seen this several times with Liz, and that time that Asuna gave him a BJ after the camping night.

What I'm not sure about is if this is only something that is possible in FOG or if his sad, cuck-cock is able to do the same in the real world.
That is unknown currently. The only one who has experienced his dick IRL is Suguha in his sleep. That time Kirito raped Asuna in his apartment shouldn't count since it has medicine that changed him. At least from the burry image it seem his dick is bigger than normal now. Suguha enjoyed it but it is not known if it was the size or just because it was Kirito.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
True, when it comes to horniness status effects, men are rarely as effected as much as women. But let us just say it has the same as effect for men as for women. Inoda at least have Kyouko to use to relieve that itch whenever he wants. Kirito has been unknowingly been helped by Suguha. Asuna has Inoda, Alice has Klein, and Sinon has her slaves now. Only Liz right now has no one in the real world to release that desire.

That time Inoda went to rape Asuna was because he was pissed she dared to resist him. Maybe he was also horny from all the satisfaction disappearing when he logged out. If in the future Inoda and Asuna will immediately have IRL sex after FOG sex, then it is interesting to think about. I doubt it will affect the game, at least with the men, much. As you said Inoda will always think with his dick no matter what.
That FOG to IRL transition is one of those admin-related features that creates more plot holes than it closes. We know all the characters in FOG had plenty of sex before this explanation was introduced, without any side effects IRL.
Also, to be more scientific, while it makes sense with the food example, it doesn’t with sex, because unlike food, something physical you take into your body for energy, sexual sensation is just a reaction that happens through the brain. So, if you sexually relieve yourself in VR, it’s as real for your brain as IRL.
That’s why I said not to think about it. Damn, now I actually had to formulate my thoughts in some long explanation! :LOL:

In the end, it's just an excuse to make it happen IRL; I'm sure it will be forgotten as soon as IRL sex happens. :sneaky:

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018

I know that he had a conversation about this with Klein at one point, but I really don't remember much about it, so it left me wondering about it.

If his cock similarly able in the real world, I could see a very happy Suguha in the future. If she can rationalize that his brother's incestual reaction is so much bigger than the last time, when he feverishly thought it was Asuna with him, and that the Alabama-brand love they "share" is what gave him a case of "having-an-actually-usuable-dick-ittis".

(Sure this all hinges on the big If of such a scene ever happening, with a conscious Kirito and Suguha, but my delusions are able to assure me that the time for it will come.)
From my understanding it's actually an IRL 'feature', caused as an side effect from the pill he took irl. Maybe that's the explanation, how it could actually reach Suguhas ass :LOL:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
From my understanding it's actually an IRL 'feature', caused as an side effect from the pill he took irl. Maybe that's the explanation, how it could actually reach Suguhas ass :LOL:
I remember Administrator saying that was a one-time effect but could have been before Fujino made the change to give Suguha regular Kirito-dicking.

That FOG to IRL transition is one of those admin-related features that creates more plot holes than it closes. We know all the characters in FOG had plenty of sex before this explanation was introduced, without any side effects IRL.
Also, to be more scientific, while it makes sense with the food example, it doesn’t with sex, because unlike food, something physical you take into your body for energy, sexual sensation is just a reaction that happens through the brain. So, if you sexually relieve yourself in VR, it’s as real for your brain as IRL.
That’s why I said not to think about it. Damn, now I actually had to formulate my thoughts in some long explanation! :LOL:

In the end, it's just an excuse to make it happen IRL; I'm sure it will be forgotten as soon as IRL sex happens. :sneaky:
Administrator does create more questions than answers. But that is only for people like us who actually pay attention to her. Some people still don't know you can enter the left house! There are a lot of plot holes if you try to think about it but it is still a lot better than having no explanation and everyone just call Fujino a lazy developer and does whatever he wants without explanation.

Damned if do, damned if don't situation I suppose. :cry: At least it is on-topic conversations in-between releases.

Reactions: 4-kun

Kantrost

Sep 24, 2022
I have a question, this game features corruption metrics like (LUST, Relationship A, Relationship B, Preferences e.t.c) that change dynamicly.

Soooo, why no Corruption tag ?

qtpi3

Sep 22, 2024
what if inoda gets an hypnosis app from somewhere, and he uses it on asuna irl? and while he's having sex with her(in hypnotised state), he undo the app's effect? will she still keep having sex with him or stop?

real.jpg

Reactions: curuchett

The Jailer

Oct 23, 2017
what if inoda gets an hypnosis app from somewhere, and he uses it on asuna irl? and while he's having sex with her(in hypnotised state), he undo the app's effect? will she still keep having sex with him or stop?

View attachment 4072834
i hate hypnosis in NTR (thats why i dont like the alice plot) its way too easy for the bull. so i HOPE not

4.10 star(s) 94 Votes