4.10 star(s) 94 Votes

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Yeah hypnosis is just cheap. Even in the case of Alice who the hypnosis is being used on now, she’s still resisting it to a certain extent just so there’s still an element of “slow corruption” to it. No point in hypnotizing Asuna now given how little it takes her to give in as is.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
what if inoda gets an hypnosis app from somewhere, and he uses it on asuna irl? and while he's having sex with her(in hypnotised state), he undo the app's effect? will she still keep having sex with him or stop?

View attachment 4072834
I'm a fan of netorare but I personally hate hypnosis, I consider it stupid to the point of being ridiculous unless it's where in the end the girl finds out that she was hypnotized and ends up liking it, in the case of INODA he doesn't need that, with his abilities he already made Asuna fall in a normal way, in NTR Online 1 the incense that he used with Asuna turned out to be fake and only served to perfume the environment, that's in IRL in FOG they already use plants, effects, etc.

por12

Nov 22, 2020
i agree with the others,mind control is a trope which kills any meaningful interaction between characters
it will just become a doll being fucked without emotions,thats the reason i like the least the blonde police story in the game

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I remember Administrator saying that was a one-time effect but could have been before Fujino made the change to give Suguha regular Kirito-dicking.
I know it's easy for everyone to forget details unrelated to the main story, but given this one technically was part of it I'm shocked nobody seems to, guess because it was related to Suguha nobody cared XD

Kirito's dick WAS NOT enhanced in any way the first time Suguha took advantage of him, and thus got addicted to doing him while he was unconscious, we literally get firsthand confirmation of this from Asuna, she points out how after Kirito finishes "raping" her, his dick goes back to its normal "pathetic NTR MC cuck"-size, lol. This was also one of the things that made the big change of Sugu's story so shocking back then, she LEGIT liked 100% Kirito's smaller dick waaaaaay more despite not having anywhere near the size or endurance of Hebishima's NTR Chad dick...as, you know, a normal woman would with the person they love instead of the bastard who blackmailed and manipulated them, aka something that never happens in NTR 99,9% of the time :p

• Wow
Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I know it's easy for everyone to forget details unrelated to the main story, but given this one technically was part of it I'm shocked nobody seems to, guess because it was related to Suguha nobody cared XD

Kirito's dick WAS NOT enhanced in any way the first time Suguha took advantage of him, and thus got addicted to doing him while he was unconscious, we literally get firsthand confirmation of this from Asuna, she points out how after Kirito finishes "raping" her, his dick goes back to its normal "pathetic NTR MC cuck"-size, lol. This was also one of the things that made the big change of Sugu's story so shocking back then, she LEGIT liked 100% Kirito's smaller dick waaaaaay more despite not having anywhere near the size or endurance of Hebishima's NTR Chad dick...as, you know, a normal woman would with the person they love instead of the bastard who blackmailed and manipulated them, aka something that never happens in NTR 99,9% of the time :p
Leave it to the local Suguha-authority to correct me on the small but important Suguha detail. I bow down to your knowledge, great expert. :geek:

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Leave it to the local Suguha-authority to correct me on the small but important Suguha detail. I bow down to your knowledge, great expert. :geek:
LMAO, thanks, but yeah, like I said, that was one of the many details that both made Suguha's story-change so crazy and also hilariously hammered how her, the crazy borderline yandere imouto that's raping him in his sleep whenever she can, is still the most caring and sincerely in love girl with Kirito in the Fujinoverse XD

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
Kirito's dick WAS NOT enhanced in any way the first time Suguha took advantage of him

Asuna, she points out how after Kirito finishes "raping" her, his dick goes back to its normal "pathetic NTR MC cuck"-size, lol.
Remind me, how do we know his dick isn't enhanced the first time Sugu took advantage of him? Also, didn't Asuna mean that it shrunk in the sense that it's not erect anymore, not that it went back to its normal size? Cause he's a grower, not a shower. Either way, it's still a diss to his manhood lol.

4.10 star(s) 94 Votes