4.10 star(s) 94 Votes

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
I wouldn't keep my hopes up, FOG will be offline for most of the next in-game week :/
That is unlikely. FOG will be back up only latter half the week. Most of that FOG time seems to be for Leafa and Alice. Asuna only has scenes on the weekend. Not known if that is in FOG or not. But some IRL corruption seems very likely.
Imagine if those 6 Cgs for Asuna during the weekend in-combat CGs tho... :sneaky:
But my point is related to the Monday IRL event, depending how this goes i can very well see Asuna looking for Inoda on saturday and also there these 6 CGs right in the day after, she wouldn't agree with all this action for no reason.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
But my point is related to the Monday IRL event, depending how this goes i can very well see Asuna looking for Inoda on saturday and also there these 6 CGs right in the day after, she wouldn't agree with all this action for no reason.
Perhaps. All those CGs does mean it will be a long scene, like the Treehouse or Kitchen scene. But as I said we don't know if it is in FOG or IRL. So while there will be Asuna corruption/development, we don't know where it will be in.

Fujino not sharing a single Asuna spoiler in a month is criminal :cautious:
Yea but this makes me think any scene will have too much spoilers and whatever will happen to Asuna this update will be significant. Like that update that gave us Asuna's first FOG BJ. That really came out of nowhere and surprised the hell out of me.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Perhaps. All those CGs does mean it will be a long scene, like the Treehouse or Kitchen scene. But as I said we don't know if it is in FOG or IRL. So while there will be Asuna corruption/development, we don't know where it will be in.
My bad what i was trying to say was, she will be more submissive to Inoda demands or even taking some initiative in looking for sex hence full corrupted is her getting confortable with the situation, that dosent mean full sex slave mode yet that will take time.

Reactions: kinglionheart

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
It's certainly true that the first time we see Suguha playing with her big brother's little brother, it was in it's original pitiful size.
It wasn't until he raped Asuna that he fully went Super S(regular)ize, but that wasn't exactly the topic we were discussing.

The real question was whatever or not he was able to achieve his final form in real life, as he is capable of in VR due to the Admin's shenanigans.
Since Kirito's little sword only gets a buff when he is cheating or thinking about such, and he has only been unconscious or unaware each time his sister played doctor with him, we still don't know the extend of the Admins powers. ( or at least I don't really remember much about the specific conversation with Klein).

You know, I wonder about that, since models and their proportions are not trustworthy at all in Fujino's games we only have the vague statements of the characters.

-Liz told Inoda that he was only a bit bigger than Kirito when he was in SSR cheating mode.
-We know that Hebishima is bigger than regular Kirito thanks to Suguha commenting how adorable her oni-chan's mini sausage is.
-Alice commented about how Klein is actually bigger than Hypno-Bro who I swear doesn't have a name in game.
-And of course, Asuna mentally said that Kirito looked like a little child compared to inoda.

If I had to rank them with those statements and my own headcanons, the power scale would probably be;

1—Inoda, whose cock miraculously reaches beyond his fat belly.

2—Hebishima, and his imminent STD-riddled phallus.

3—Cheating Cuckito, making Barry Bonds proud with his PED usage.

4—Klein offscreened genitalia, bro didn't even get a single scene, hilariously less important than that random bully Inoda blackmailed into a BJ.

5—Hypnotic Nobody, he thinks he was invited to the antagonist cookout but nobody likes him.

6—Suguha's valiant Clit, someone as cool as Sugu earned a mentioned in the honorable mentions.

7—Kirito's regular size, perfect for incestual relationships

Now that I finished my work in; Sword Art Online: NTR dick size rankings. I can focus on what is important, Suguha.

View attachment 4075051

The more I think about it, the less likely I see a future where Kirito would ever consciously agree to have sex with Sugu, the fool he is for rejecting greatness. So, this would put a huge wedge towards Sugu's decision to not have sex with him since he wants Kirito to be aware of what was happening.

The only way of her plot progressing past this roadblock that I see is, either Sugu will snap at one point and just rape her brother tiny and somewhat innocent cock, or we will somehow get a Leafa/Leefa x Kirito scene who, through the powers of convenient NTR logics, will be mentally impaired enough to stick his VR cocklet into her VR Hole.

Then, after such a milestone is dubiously passed in FOG, I could see Suguha taking that as a green light to go full Bill Cosby on her sort of sibling.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, yeah, I'm pretty sure everyone has already agreed that Kirito is never gonna have actual willing sex with Sugu unless something beyond insane happen, her only real route if she doesn't end up once again dragged into a NTR cliche is to snap and rape him really XP (Also, once again lost amidst people never talking to Admin it seems, but no, Kirito can't get that "power-size" IRL again, Administrator specifically said it was a one-time-thing, but that it may still have side-effects for him, which is probably why his dick keeps growing in VR whenever he's cheating on Asuna hilariously, though it doesn't enhance his stamina at all...which is still beyond retarded because his sexual stamina should be tied to his stats and he's actually the God most haters think he is in Fujino's VR world physically, while Inoda struggles to fight even the weakest mobs but can fuck and lift Asuna and keep going for like an hour with 0 exhaustion, but eh, we already agreed how that's just convenient NTR-dumbassery :p)

And LMAO, I can totally imagine Fujino's Sugu trying to do that if she goes off the deep end even more, is not like it's worse than the things she has been doing to her Onii-chan already XD

Reactions: 4-kun and SixDates

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Well, yeah, I'm pretty sure everyone has already agreed that Kirito is never gonna have actual willing sex with Sugu unless something beyond insane happen, her only real route if she doesn't end up once again dragged into a NTR cliche is to snap and rape him really XP (Also, once again lost amidst people never talking to Admin it seems, but no, Kirito can't get that "power-size" IRL again, Administrator specifically said it was a one-time-thing, but that it may still have side-effects for him, which is probably why his dick keeps growing in VR whenever he's cheating on Asuna hilariously, though it doesn't enhance his stamina at all...which is still beyond retarded because his sexual stamina should be tied to his stats and he's actually the God most haters think he is in Fujino's VR world physically, while Inoda struggles to fight even the weakest mobs but can fuck and lift Asuna and keep going for like an hour with 0 exhaustion, but eh, we already agreed how that's just convenient NTR-dumbassery :p)

And LMAO, I can totally imagine Fujino's Sugu trying to do that if she goes off the deep end even more, is not like it's worse than the things she has been doing to her Onii-chan already XD
He didn't lift Asuna when he fucked her in the kitchen, but even if he did, Inoda was sitting on the bench while he impaled Asuna on his cock, so he wasn't standing.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Sure, but that's a long time from now. I wanna know what happens in the upcoming update. :p
My theory for this next update is this scenario, Asuna will have a talk(event) with Inoda on monday problably about what happen last sunday and why they can't have sex in middle of a battle and all that, Inoda will complain a little but will agree, them he will ask for some service from her since he didint get any action in the last week, she will cave.
Her mom will start, as Inoda told her to do, give Asuna more freedom/care and what Asuna will try to do spend more time with Kirito. Then the first Alice/Klein event starts and cuckito need to help leaving Asuna hanging in the process, she will be pissed because they finally could expend some time togheter. Fast foward to saturday (FOG problably) same shit again but at that point Asuna discover Inoda was the one who convince her mom to be lees strict to her and since Kirito leave her alone with Inoda to save some other chick again, she will let or invite Inoda to do their weekly deal and frow now on will be anytime Inoda wants. Sunday they will engage again and as we know Kirito will be with Sugu since she does have a CG on sunday, Asuna cgs could be IRL during the day because of that or FOG during the night where she will be way more participative.

Reactions: Misarmor
4.10 star(s) 94 Votes