2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Bruh, is that stupid dragon at the end of the stupid dungeon bugged or something?

No matter what I do, one attack or another of his insta-kills Jiao even though they're literally doing no damage to her because of the stats I grinded on her. The fuck is this? Does he have some kind of insta-death mechanic that you need to luck your way around? Am I missing some kind of critical item? Or is he just invincible unless you're on the path to the true ending?

This is seriously stupid and annoying after grinding 1.7k attack and m.attack and 1.5k in both defense stats.

Edit:
Looking at the armors table, there IS one item that gives immunity to instant death effects... but I have no idea how/where you're supposed to get it... :/

Edit2:
Yep. He has 20% and 30% instant-kill chance on those skills. :| So unless you have that one single item that gives instant-kill immunity, you have to be insanely lucky, or somehow one-shot him to win. Granted, that latter one may be possible with, I dunno, 6000 attack-ish? Maybe 4000? Depends on if you crit on Jiao's mega-light attack...

Definitely not trying THAT though...

Last edited:

Regnen

Mar 22, 2023
Here's the english 1.15 version of the game. I found out that he release this at May. Beside, seem like this version is exculsive to patron supported him so anyone crack it. Tks

**Unzip Password: tentacle3g

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Iexist and crisbr

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Here's the english 1.15 version of the game. I found out that he release this at May. Beside, seem like this version is exculsive to patron supported him so anyone crack it. Tks
Mega
What's different in 1.15 compared to 1.12? Because I don't think anyone's gonna bother cracking it if there isn't something in it for them.

Regnen

Mar 22, 2023
What's different in 1.15 compared to 1.12? Because I don't think anyone's gonna bother cracking it if there isn't something in it for them.
Dunno, i don't have QQ acc to check on changelog. The guy so greedy. Even in the patreon I see very few.

• Sad
Reactions: Iexist

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
where is the recollection gallery?
If my memory isn't failing me, the gallery doesn't unlock until you reach Chapter 8, I think? You had to pass some kind of milestone in the story and that gave you the crystal that let you check the gallery room. But I don't remember what it was.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I been wondering, what is the DLC in this game, was it built into the main game?

Zeldis

Jul 3, 2020
I tried searching in the thread under some differing keywords for a problem I'm facing, namely being frozen in the start screen. Specifically, the picture that shows after the warning.

Sometimes, I could hear music as I'm stuck on it, and even if I wait, it just loops back around.

I've tried using both the compressed version and the one that isn't. Once I reach the screen, I cannot take any actions like reloading the program as you would an RPGM game.

I tried launching it with compatibility mode and administrator mode.

I very much doubt this is a case of a hardware issue considering I was able to get this game to run previously. And I have not gone and upgraded to Windows 11 since then.

kikz108

Sep 10, 2018
I like this game but i got bug when doing night quest
did this game still have some bug?
Just felt bad if ignore some quest become bug

kikz108

Sep 10, 2018
Mega
Ohh the file is missing too bad

PCMG

Jan 15, 2024
Mega
the file is missing,bro,Can you please re publish it,I am very interested in this

Reactions: Blueshift
2.50 star(s) 10 Votes