2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
Donate $150 for each release stage(or the final accumulation more than $600)and get the latest uncensored version, the DLC mentioned above and you can have a custom made H encounter (uncensored, with quests, plot must not affect the main story).
alright, i wasnt expecting that

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
no futa? gotta say i'm disappointed, also meh on the censorship
we don't need that kind of negativity here. censors are at a minimum and I'm sure there's a futa game here or there you'll easily find ;)

Dialdron

Oct 21, 2017
Do my eyes deceive me? A female protagonist without the rape tag? I can only hope that it isn't an accident and download it for myself.

Leon1999

Jan 26, 2018
i just find the 8.0

but what it seems is almost imposible find more update versions at least free i mean

Password is tentacle3g

Reactions: crisbr and f4s1k1n

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Even with guide im confused. What are you supouse to do after kicking ass of captain/monster in fist city? I cant go to beach it cost 5000 and mc has zero money?

Nevermind figured it out right after writing this.

Fei

Apr 30, 2017
can someone make a mega for this game? cuz uh... all the other options keep giving me errors

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
can someone make a mega for this game? cuz uh... all the other options keep giving me errors
You can get the 0.59 version mega from tentacle3g patreon... for the base game and ... The password is tentacle3g

Reactions: crisbr

introvtx

May 6, 2017
WHAT THE F*CK! Who in right mind splash 150 bucks a month for a RPGM sex game? I hope this is a great game to justify the money they get from their patrons.

orensan

May 29, 2017
we don't need that kind of negativity here. censors are at a minimum and I'm sure there's a futa game here or there you'll easily find ;)
lol negativity, lmao.

all i did was ask "no futa?" and 1 comment based on the game itself, since when is that negativity?.

also if op finds my comments negative he could just call the mods on it, no need to act like a big shot when you're just a uploader and not a mod.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
you mentionned being "disappointed" and your "meh" refers to an uninterest in the subject then you wanted to look to futas, which, if I recall the CGs, does not have those. There's no need to expand on the subject.

Anyway, if you don't like it. Put this thread on ignore and move on.

As for being a mod, uploaders may not look important to you but we have over 80% of the power of a moderators.

So be nice to other and let this matter go

Reactions: Le Mat
2.50 star(s) 10 Votes