2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
Which folder should we update? It gives me this error looking for 'img/pictures/Actor1%5Cweapon.png', but I have a folder img/pictures/Actor1/ and a file for weapon.rpgmvp, and am not seeing Chinese characters in those paths... Thanks!
When I extract the game, it goes into a folder called 青龍劍姬傳0.59 and I immediately renamed that folder. That's because my copy of Windows 7 isn't set to handle chinese characters in folder names. So it'll just give errors that it can't find "xyz" when I try to run the game. I just sidestepped all those issues by renaming the main folder with English characters.

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
Has anyone figured out how H combat is supposed to work? The fluff text mentions how MC can just essence drain the lewd monsters easily, but in actual combat you get one 20% HP attack off and then get permanently locked down till loss.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Okay Its pretty stupid to download this game yet. The version changed today 3 times already. I better wait for the complete game.

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
Has anyone figured out how H combat is supposed to work? The fluff text mentions how MC can just essence drain the lewd monsters easily, but in actual combat you get one 20% HP attack off and then get permanently locked down till loss.
To follow up, I finally lucked out: apparently, you auto-win by essence drain once you've survived all the H-attacks the enemy got to throw at you. The problem being that subjecting yourself to H-attacks saddles you with enormous debuffs that pretty much guarantee getting knocked out if so much as one opponent randomly elects to mix in some normal attacks, so looks like lewding monsters to death solo is not viable, at least in early game.

Oh yeah, and it's possible to get to 0 HP, regenerate back up to some HP, win by essence drain and then still get sent to a loss scene afterwards because, presumably, the flag is raised once you hit 0 and remains so regardless of what happens next.

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes