2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Again stupid question. I downloaded game from OP post and it's chinese:unsure: how to launch 0.91v in english?

aonotsukune85

Mar 30, 2019
Again stupid question. I downloaded game from OP post and it's chinese:unsure: how to launch 0.91v in english?
hmm .. v.91 is still chinese version for english version
download this link v0.57

and the patch 0.81

that's english version

good luck

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Is there corruption?
Not the usual kind. You don't start as some shy naive girl ready to be easily gangraped by every random fat old dude you meet. But if i don't remember wrongly you can play as a some kind of evil character.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Which folder should we update? It gives me this error looking for 'img/pictures/Actor1%5Cweapon.png', but I have a folder img/pictures/Actor1/ and a file for weapon.rpgmvp, and am not seeing Chinese characters in those paths... Thanks!
I have exactly the same problem: went through all folders, found no file that had a single Chinese character, yet can't start the game because of error in looking for image file (see screenshot)

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
I opened the game and didnt see any single line translated. I dont see any options to chinese to English either.

OK! I usualy download top of the links and dont read anything. I will wait proper uploads, may be until final version.

V01

Jul 19, 2017
This game is extremely light on CGs for being in production for over a year. The art is decent, but there are only around 15 unique images. To make it even worse, there's a bunch of futa mixed in, and the males are all grey silhouettes which looks lazy.

Might be worth playing when its finished in 3 years and someone provides a completed English download, but it isn't right now.

Reactions: Leon1999 and Nykus

yacky91

Nov 29, 2018
Hmm game starts with sex with a guy without an option to avoid or skip it. That's something I dislike from these asian developers. But well gonna see what else happens and hope it's not forced on some fat ass ugly goblin/hog fuck to keep going on story.

Reactions: Dark Clouds

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
This game is extremely light on CGs for being in production for over a year. The art is decent, but there are only around 15 unique images. To make it even worse, there's a bunch of futa mixed in, and the males are all grey silhouettes which looks lazy.

Might be worth playing when its finished in 3 years and someone provides a completed English download, but it isn't right now.
From what I seen from the patreon page soo far, it looks like they rework those CG & good CG was... cough.. cough.. lock behind dlc...

At least that's how it seems to be from the patreon pages...

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes