2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

hg2390

May 21, 2017
hmm .. v.91 is still chinese version for english version
download this link v0.57

and the patch 0.81

that's english version

good luck
Once you get to chapter 3 or 4, it stops being in English with version .81.

Reactions: kailius

CruelKaty

Nov 17, 2017
guys how to save the second character from prison, the salvation came first fairy I agreed on a second there, decide to quit this character, not out , the character even did not want to sleep, please help

dafvid112

Aug 8, 2017
Wait, am I getting this right? The last free trial (.57) was in English till chapter whatever and in one year the trasnlation did not progress? But it is 120bucks to get the game with dlcs? That is hilarious.

TJoshua

Apr 30, 2017
I noticed some bugs during the boss fight and it is annoying has anybody else ever had this problem.

voyaflex

Jun 5, 2017
guys how to save the second character from prison, the salvation came first fairy I agreed on a second there, decide to quit this character, not out , the character even did not want to sleep, please help
Resummon the fairy or chance some locations

CruelKaty

Nov 17, 2017
It looks for .png but there are only rpgm files there, so I guess they are somehow converted inbetween. The error seems to be with the last slash of the path beeing replaced with %5C...
all I found in the ability to have a pink circle, there are several types of call, thank you for your help

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
I've only played the demo version on the Patreon, but lactation shows up in both H scenes that I've seen so far, as well as H combat. I think that's enough to add the tag.

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
Well, according to the style of this game, I would say it got developed by Wolfzq, but under another author name. But if I remember right, I've seen the name Tentacle3g in the credits of CA I as tribute for some assistance on developing for Wolfzq.

About the translation: I think it's partly messed up like the translation in CA I, but still better.

About the way to the orphans village: I never found any tentacle encounters ... only arousal demans ...

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
If you're like me and hate the font in the game, you can grab a font from another rpgm-mv game (that has www/fonts folder). Copy a ttf file from that other game into www/fonts, rename the fz.ttf to something else, then rename the ttf file you copied to fz.ttf. Then start the game again.

Anarion01

Jun 5, 2018
Well, according to the style of this game, I would say it got developed by Wolfzq, but under another author name. But if I remember right, I've seen the name Tentacle3g in the credits of CA I as tribute for some assistance on developing for Wolfzq.

About the translation: I think it's partly messed up like the translation in CA I, but still better.

About the way to the orphans village: I never found any tentacle encounters ... only arousal demans ...
cowrite with WOLFEQ

By the way, I'm making 【Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon】 with WOLFEQ(The author of 【Cursed Armor】)

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
I really wish it was more free roam than it actually is. Too many limited time free roam and the way you do simple shit like brothel work is to damn limited and convoluted, does that type of work ever open up? Or do you just go on from contract to contract? Do you ever get to choose what you can actually do? Fuck this makes Cursed Armor look like an Elder Scrolls Game. The only thing I can say is an improvement on Cursed Armor is that it tracks more specfic stats. Like Orgy and whatnot. So if you got DP'd in cursed armor it would just add a +1 to Anal and Vaginal sex. Whereas here it'll do that but also recognize it as orgy sex. So theres that I guess....

But my biggest issue is that there is ZERO character development at all. As far as I can tell she already acts like a slut. There is no becoming a slut, so matter how many times she gets fucked, she acts like a slut anyways. The lack of any real corruption is a huge shame, and is why I'm looking forward to Cursed Armor 2 being completed over this.

chengweiycs

Jul 19, 2018
View attachment 286079

Overview:
Our heroine of the story is a spirited bi-sexual dragon-born princess. Her travels brought her to a foreign land gripped by an insidious plot with a dark purpose, she must gather her allies and defeat the ultimate evil, using her sword, her wits, and of course her insatiable body. Throughout her adventure there will be many chances to satisfy her lust with selection of men and women, that’s for you to decide.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2019-04-20
Release Date: 2019-04-20
Developer: Tentacle3g -
Censored: Yes, mosaic
Version: 0.91
Language: Chinese, English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
0.91 version is not translated yet. so download only 0.57 for the time being.
Win (v0.91): - - - -
Win (v0.57): - - - -
Patch (v0.81) : - - - -

Extras: GUIDE

View attachment 286074 View attachment 286075 View attachment 286076 View attachment 286081 View attachment 286082 View attachment 286083
The uncensored version? DL?

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes