RPGM - Completed - Swordswoman Alecia ~Defiled Pride and Pure Love~ [v1.05] [ミライユカイ堂]

1. 3.00 star(s)

ErnestoQSP

Probably the only thing worth playing this game for is its art. It's true that the drawings are beautiful, but everything else is either mediocre or even worse. There was potential, but in the end there was a lot of grinding, too fast corruption and few scenes.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

NewQueen

no option, no choice or what so ever. cant choose or anything. completely scripted all. not recommended and boring. it quite wasted cus the girl really pretty and have good body, its rare nowdays have as this normal but a bit rib women is REALLY sexy than overly rib or not at all. but sadly the game suck
  3. 5.00 star(s)

itsHnd

pretty decent and fun overall. combat was fun since the heroine is op lol, the heroine's design is also great. scenes are nice, would've been better if they were animated tbh, since the positions are really great.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Tempering

The game is a bad, the only redeeming quality is the abs the FMC has. The gameplay is basically auto battle, except boss fights, which isn't bad, It makes the game not grindy, If only the scenes were worth!!! It's the lamest NTR done ever, SUPER vanilla, and there aren't many scenes to begin with. Muscle girls are awesome thou!
  5. 3.00 star(s)

bobjones9792

Average.

Scenes are decent, above average art. Rpg stuff is annoying and just there to pad the game, but it goes fairly quickly if you cheat. Isn't a game you play for anything but the scenes, which are mostly vanilla sex but there's a nice variety of positions. There is SOME corruption here, though its pretty quick. Worth grabbing a copy for the cg room at least.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

greenlittleman

Not as bad of a game as can be assumed from some of the reviews. It's a scene collector, the gameplay parts can be skipped with cheats or by just downloading a full save. The story itself is barebones, but the scenes are written well enough and the husband even got two scenes, which is more development for him than for many other NTRed husbands. It's good enough for a quick fap or two thanks to the art and hot h-scene dialogues.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

ehendu

Essentially RPGM event walking simulator with no plot and instant slut as others have mentioned.

Pros:
    - The art is nice
    - It's not too much of a hassle to walk around and get to places
    - The combat is easy enough to get through

Cons:
    - There's not really any plot beyond the absolute bare-bones.
    - There's no point in the combat/region exploration they did offer. Occasionally there are events, but it's not like you can miss/avoid/alter them in anyway.

It's good enough for an h-game. But there's a lot that just either doesn't need to belong, or was the start of grander plans/mechanics that were never implemented.

1 star for the art and 1 star for the entirety of what is worth checking out in this game being in a galley.
    Total: 2 stars. Just get a full save and check out the gallery to save time. You won't miss anything.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Archetype0

Dazed kind of said it in the first post. It's instant slut for very poor reasoning and a story that is barely held together at all. To the very least though, the game doesn't take itself overly seriously or try to go over the top too hard into the comedy side of things or the tragedy side of things.

For what it is, it's a quick, cheap gimmick to get into some quick eroge. However it's missed several opportunities to make several things a ton better.. One of the ones that initiates turning her into a slut is constantly with her fighting these monsters through the story with her. Could have easily had places where the antagonist was trying to fondle, caress, grope, or otherwise corrupt the female lead.

I have yet to beat the game, though I have played it fairly far. There's nothing amazingly overwhelming awesome about the game itself.. You get the boring NPC Husband, the "Prideful" swordswoman who is quickly doing shit she shouldn't even entertain. Refusing to talk to her husband or anyone else about things and allows for things to escalate in a way that is all too predictable.

--------------------------------------------

To the part Dazed wants us to review. The Translation is actually very on point. I will confess to glazing over a number of text boxes, but I read a great deal of it and I didn't really see nearly any errors.. Not even a misspelling.. There are situations in which I would have perhaps said a phrase or line differently, or even used different words, but that's kind of being knit picky at that point.

The Translation job done I'd easily give a 5/5

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TLDR:

Pros:

+ The CGs are nice to look at and provide nice sound to go with the images given.
    + The game seems to try and expedite the process to start getting into the good CG's, but considering that it's an RPG maker game that includes combat, quests and tries to make you jump through hoops to get to the next scene.. I'm not entirely sure this can be a good thing
    + The Translation was very well done.

Cons:
    - Game is overall a rather big miss.
    - Should have included sex themes in the combat if it was gonna go the route it went.
    - Would have benefited from granting the player some free will.
    - Falls into the trope of including a stat tracker, but for no reason.. as all scenes are scripted. (this is more a pet peeve of mine. Because it implies freedom that doesn't actually exist)
    - The story is non-existent. The Husband may as well be an actual NPC. The Corruption is instant. The Girl falls in the stupidest of ways.

Overall

This is a translation.. Not really a posting from the author or game dev.. The game is also completed.. For what the game is.. I feel like saying it's a 1 is being a bit harsh. The game is average, and there's tons of missed opportunity, the CGs are nice and hunting them isn't a convoluted mess.. There's a lot that they could have done worse, but there's a lot more they could have done better

But I always feel bad rating translations low, when it was just the translator toiling away at getting us another translated piece of work out for us. It's not their fault if the game they take to translate ends up being more mediocre... So I'll grant the game 3 stars. I was gonna place it at a 2 for the game itself, but the game itself doesn't really do too much all that awful, it just comes off as uninspired, meanwhile the translation given is fairly well done.

I know people mainly care about the gameplay itself and when looking at a review/rating would expect the rating to reflect the game itself as opposed to the translation.. But the people who check out these types of games usually check them out for their tags anyways, at least from what I've seen.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Federok88

Okey im gonna be honest normally i would give this no more than 3 stars, but i've seen so much crap or dissapointing releases lately that makes me apreaciatte avarege a lot more.

Nothing of what im going to describe is mindblowing but you would be suprise how many games dont even reach that.

1 ) the art is really of the fmc good. With how many RPGmaker hentai have avarege to almost bad art this is sadly a plus

2) moans and sound effects. Again this should be a given but even nowadays there are release that dont even the very minimun of having decent sound effects for sex

3) The build up is a little too fast, i will admit that. But at least doesnt drag is feet with 40000 superfluos foreplay scenes, wich if i have to pick between one of the two i pick this one.

4) Doesnt waste my time. Yes is barely a game but at least doesnt pretend to be an rpg. Im sick of tire of games that mediocre rpgs with combat that is just there pump that engagement time, wasting mine in the process.
    I will take the instat-kill-mobs-only-fight-boss style any day over a time wasting slong of mediocrity trying to be a big boy rpg.

5) Story: avarage ntr by the numbers, if you are fan of the genre you have seen this before and, unless you searching for something different, you wont bothered by it.

In conclusion is avarege but in the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king. Until the bar for the avarege in rpgmaker games and especially rpgmaker ntrs is raised, this is good enought for now.

edit:
    6) i forgot to mention that all (or at least 90% of them) of the sex scenes have unique (and pretty good) cgs wich is another thing that cant be taken for granted nowadays
  10. 1.00 star(s)

sunkiller

Very bad game

Personally not the fan of NTR but even after excluding the "not the fan" thing, the game still is terrible that it's not worth playing.

The gameplay is lazy, just walking pass some monsters, fight the boss then watch the cg.

Bad and very lazy story writing,.

The only pros in this game are the cg, kinda like the style.

Conclusion : Very bad game with bad story and decent art, not recommend at all.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

yoyoyoyoyoyo1977

Very bad NTR game.

Only pros are the arts, looks good enough to me.

But there's no story build up and the heroine is a total slut from the start.

Doesn't worth time in playing.

Totally not recommended.

1/5