ethix

May 27, 2022
A pretty decent game, the only frustrating thing is the buggy spider cave. I softlocked there like 3 or 4 times trying to break the spider web. And then after getting to the current end I decided to backtrack and copulate with everything on my way, I got "captured" by that spider and softlocked instantly lol.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Can anyone extract the animation asset from the game? I only want to see the animation
Don't really need to as there's a "cheat code" you can put in to view everything.

On title, click top right until a textbox bar appears. Type "C 0" in it and enter, should unlock gallery.

Reactions: jobkeks

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
A pretty decent game, the only frustrating thing is the buggy spider cave. I softlocked there like 3 or 4 times trying to break the spider web. And then after getting to the current end I decided to backtrack and copulate with everything on my way, I got "captured" by that spider and softlocked instantly lol.
What do you mean by soft lock? I have played this game multiple times over multiple versions and I didn't get stuck anywhere

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
It's the same exact shading as all the other midjourney anime tits out there.
So you're going off, based off shading? Do you even know if the dev has a dedicated artist or not, or are you just claiming this out of nowhere?

soloer777

Oct 5, 2019
The style is consistent among all the other static and animated scenes so that's already a good pointer to it not being ai or if it does incorporate it, this has been polished very well

TheDennyGuy

Feb 2, 2022
It's the same exact shading as all the other midjourney anime tits out there.
And where do you think Midjourney gets pictures to train their AI with? It isn't that this artstyle looks like AI, but AI that looks like this artstyle. The majority of these AI-generators are trained using asian databanks, you can notice that a lot of chinese or korean games have very similar artstyles, even before the whole AI thing became popular, It's basically their version of the Steven Universe- like style that's now popular with western animation.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
There you go. After 01:29 movement keys stop working, and after 02:08 all keys stop working.
View attachment 3710627
I don't recall anyone else getting softlocked, or at least the way you did. The game isn't buggy because one person experienced locking.

I've played through that area plenty of times and haven't gotten stuck. Maybe you experienced some really hard ghost keys, or something in the background took priority over keys?

I'm not entirely sure if the dev has a place to send bug reports but I'd look into. Could have already happened and it's explained or a planned patch.

ethix

May 27, 2022
I don't recall anyone else getting softlocked, or at least the way you did. The game isn't buggy because one person experienced locking.
Not in the same way, yes, but I'm not the only one who experienced softlocks in this thread.

Maybe you experienced some really hard ghost keys, or something in the background took priority over keys?
Nope, this is 100% reproducible for me. I've played the game till the current end and this is the only area with this bug. Get abducted by red-eyed spider, get fucked, crawl immediately to the right, get your clothes and shoot a pistol or a rifle before birthing spider eggs.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Not in the same way, yes, but I'm not the only one who experienced softlocks in this thread.

Nope, this is 100% reproducible for me. I've played the game till the current end and this is the only area with this bug. Get abducted by red-eyed spider, get fucked, crawl immediately to the right, get your clothes and shoot a pistol or a rifle before birthing spider eggs.
I've given birth to the spiders in that tunnel (after acquiring clothes), must be a "sweet spot"? I've also went back for more of that scene. That's hella weird though.

Yeah, I'd look to see if it's known, if you care enough to look for it.

Could be the guns that do it, yeah, since I play the game mostly with the pole. Until after I escape the sewer.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes