CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
...no thank you! sounds like it will be pretty cool! im looking forward to it! ...one question though... whats an ambient? maybe im just ignorant to the terminology but have seen it in your previous versions! could you just clarify for me and others like myself what an ambient is?

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
...no thank you! sounds like it will be pretty cool! im looking forward to it! ...one question though... whats an ambient? maybe im just ignorant to the terminology but have seen it in your previous versions! could you just clarify for me and others like myself what an ambient is?
An ambient is an event outside the main story. Like giving Celeste a footrub, Alex a massage, things of that nature.

Reactions: CptValor

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
oh i suppose that my previous post woulda been more clear if i had quoted you but i was referring to the announcement about what would be included in v.25

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
purple hair dame is best dame..whatever her name is :p blue haired girl is a yandere..i can sense it..i bet she has a serrated edge knife under her pillow...

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
i just finished getting all the scenes from v.22 and would like to commend you on your attention to detail. i say this because i finished sarahs route first when i played through v.2. but this time i did all of alexs scenes first and instead of making the comment of it being hard to believe that alex drinks alot when you do sarahs route before alexs, this time after finishing the drinking scene with alex and going to find out about sarahs past after that scene the MC remembers the drinking scene with alex and this time says "yeah... i can see that" (im paraphrasing, dont know if thats the actual quote...)!

but thats kinda cool that you put that level of detail in the little instances like that! loved it man, can wait for the next update!

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
i just finished getting all the scenes from v.22 and would like to commend you on your attention to detail. i say this because i finished sarahs route first when i played through v.2. but this time i did all of alexs scenes first and instead of making the comment of it being hard to believe that alex drinks alot when you do sarahs route before alexs, this time after finishing the drinking scene with alex and going to find out about sarahs past after that scene the MC remembers the drinking scene with alex and this time says "yeah... i can see that" (im paraphrasing, dont know if thats the actual quote...)!

but thats kinda cool that you put that level of detail in the little instances like that! loved it man, can wait for the next update!
Hey there! Sorry about not responding until just now, I meant to last night but fell asleep and haven't gotten to it today.

Glad you caught that :) Theres a few little continuity details like that, and I plan to have a few more. Nothing game changing but just something to give a nod to what the player has already accomplished. Glad you're liking the game and are excited for the new update :)

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
when you do the book thing with serra when she goes to her knees to give you a blow job, it can't find the video, why?!?
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/videos/svida1.webm'.

yes i used an old save, but it was having no trouble until it got to there, did you remove those scenes but left enough code to thru them with right level? or just forget the video? i noticed there is now shower scenes, is that why?

Reactions: Glacerose

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
when you do the book thing with serra when she goes to her knees to give you a blow job, it can't find the video, why?!?

yes i used an old save, but it was having no trouble until it got to there, did you remove those scenes but left enough code to thru them with right level? or just forget the video? i noticed there is now shower scenes, is that why?
That was in the previous version. This is a total rebuild so need the old version for that and a lot of scenes that used to be in the game. Maybe worth someone adding the original to the OP @ someone/anyone

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017

Hey there. So as McWoodz said, old saves are 100% not compatible. Every single thing in the game was rebuilt and rewritten, some things were taken out, some added, but using any old save is guaranteed to basically break the game. There was some leftover code because I plan to revisit/re-add things but that code is only accessible by loading an old save or using the console.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hey there. So as McWoodz said, old saves are 100% not compatible. Every single thing in the game was rebuilt and rewritten, some things were taken out, some added, but using any old save is guaranteed to basically break the game. There was some leftover code because I plan to revisit/re-add things but that code is only accessible by loading an old save or using the console.
heh as long as it comes back.. yea i will restart it, just always try the saves i have on every game before i resort to restarting cuz sometimes it's just a variable added that can be easily put in via console and 'fix' the old save. this time no it's not that simple. thanks for the clarification.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
it's a nice revamping, the game at first looked like a really generic and poor copy of mythic manor, now it looks like a better copy of it with more effort put into it

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
it's a nice revamping, the game at first looked like a really generic and poor copy of mythic manor, now it looks like a better copy of it with more effort put into it
Thank you. I'm glad you do enjoy the games much needed rehaul, and hope future updates are to your liking.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
From my most recent --

"
Hello everyone! I come bearing news of V.25!

The presumptive release dates are as follows --

$20 patrons - 7/14/2019

$10 patrons - 7/16/2019

$5 patrons - 7/18/2019

$1 patrons - 7/20/2019

Public Release - 7/21/2019

-----------------------------------------

The presumptive changelog --

3 New Alex Events
3 New Serra Events
2 New Celeste Events
2 New Lillian Events
2 New Gracie Events
3 New Emily Events
2 New Vivian Events
2 New Ella Events
2 New Melissa Events
2 New Minigames (Book Sorting and Drink Mixing)
New ambients for most characters (total amount of new ambients undetermined as of now)
1 New major location and 1 new minor location
Redone home navigation (No more getting lost in your own house!)
Redone text screen (New lewd pictures to enjoy!)
----------------------------------------
This changelog is subject to change, but only in additions, not subtractions! At minimum, this is the changelog, as time allows before the release date more events may be added, and I will give information on that as it occurs!

After this update releases, new updates will likely take a narrower focus, adding events for voted for characters, allowing the game to focus on what you all want most, but don't worry, this doesn't mean a character that isn't the focus of any particular update will be forgotten.

Thank you all for the support! Look forward to more teasers soon!"

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
are you going back to the arrow navigation system just for in the house maybe? i actually kinda miss the arrow navigation in a way! not sure how you plan to change or if you already have, but maybe labeling where your going or something like that on the navigation button or whatever! its just a suggestion take it or leave it. cant wait to see what goodies youve been working on!

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
btw! is there a link to where i can find the sylphia island signature? if i can figure out how people get three of them signatures in there id like to add the sylphia island one to mine!

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
btw! is there a link to where i can find the sylphia island signature? if i can figure out how people get three of them signatures in there id like to add the sylphia island one to mine!
Hey there! The navigation is actually the same buttons, but with text, and some filler rooms cut out. In the screenshot attached you can see that all the girls bedrooms are accessible from this one main room, saving a ton of in between clicks. The other locations in the game have also all add text added to show where your click will take you. 339082

As for the signature, you can download it here , and as for adding it as a link to the game I don't 100% remember how that was done, I'd need to look it up. Additionally, I'm also looking for someone to make a new higher quality signature, so If I can get that done ill let you know so you can update to the newest signature!

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes