Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
$10
What is the difference between the 20$ and 10$ versions of the game?
For the $10 tier you get:
• Five day "beta" access to upcoming updates!
• Access to upcoming content and patron only posts.
• The ability to vote in polls that affect future development of the game.
• Periodic *fun* images of the girls of the island and extra exclusive content.
• Your name (Either IRL or Username) added into the game as a valued contributor.
• Access to the official game walkthrough.

For the $20 tier you get:
• Seven day "beta" access to upcoming updates!
• Access to upcoming content and patron only posts.
• The ability to vote in polls that affect future development of the game.
• Periodic *fun* images of the girls of the island and extra exclusive content.
• Your name (Either IRL or Username) added into the game as a valued contributor.
• Access to the official game walkthrough.
• Access to special polls to decide the looks of future game characters.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
What is the difference between the 20$ and 10$ versions of the game?
As said above, the tier differences don't affect the game itself. You'll never miss out on any content or something for not pledging/pledging less than someone else. It just affects what kind of little extras you get, and how much you just wanna support the game development.

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
As said above, the tier differences don't affect the game itself. You'll never miss out on any content or something for not pledging/pledging less than someone else. It just affects what kind of little extras you get, and how much you just wanna support the game development.
Oh okay, I was reading the patreon page and I thought you had been saying that the 20$ version was pushed back and the 10$ version was released. So I just assumed, there was a difference.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Oh okay, I was reading the patreon page and I thought you had been saying that the 20$ version was pushed back and the 10$ version was released. So I just assumed, there was a difference.
Just bad communication on my part :), apologies.

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
I'll probably wait to see this update anyways before I make any decisions on pledging. I really liked the new direction so far but I don't wanna make my judgement off 1 update alone.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Tell him the truth. In the $20 game the girls don't wear panties. :LOL:
Thats a patron only secret ;)

I'll probably wait to see this update anyways before I make any decisions on pledging. I really liked the new direction so far but I don't wanna make my judgement off 1 update alone.
Understandable, regardless I do hope you like the new update. It's taking quite a drastic leap in tone (One event in particular is to hint the player to what's going to happen in the next update)

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
You mean the update where the four girls drop their drawers, lay down on the living room floor, spreading their legs, and bet that MC can't eat just one?
Hahahah I spit up my drink reading this. If only MC would be that lucky

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
You mean the update where the four girls drop their drawers, lay down on the living room floor, spreading their legs, and bet that MC can't eat just one?
i thought that was a can of pringles... or was it lays potato chips?! anyway... great analogy! (now im hungry for some reason)

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
I must be doing something wrong, I click on every girl and it says "more story content coming soon!" and I haven't gotten one h-scene yet. Not even a foot job, hand job, etc. What am I missing? Save attached

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
I must be doing something wrong, I click on every girl and it says "more story content coming soon!" and I haven't gotten one h-scene yet. Not even a foot job, hand job, etc. What am I missing? Save attached
Don't think there is any h-scenes in this version. There was in the old version but this is a rebuild. Maybe you can find the old one somewhere.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
The version coming public on the 21st (3 days) has a ton of sexual scenes for all the main characters and a couple of the side characters, including animations. The game as its stands now is a rehaul of a version that had those scenes already, I reshot, rewrote, and repaced the entire game and in the process a lot of sexual stuff was pushed back, but its back now, and fits the characters and story much better.

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes