Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
To anyone who is crashing, if you could find your traceback.txt if you have one in your game files and send it to me in a comment I would appreciate it. It seems to be a isolated issue with no specific cause.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Emily and V both appear correctly when I load the save. Is it possible for you to load a prior save and see if that fixes the issue on your end?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I got the crashes too but no traceback. When I play the scene once more it plays normally.

tonigobe

Jan 27, 2018
Could you go into your game files and find traceback.txt or log.txt, if there is one, and upload it to a comment here? I'm trying to narrow down this crashing bug but I can't get it to crash on any of my systems to replicate it.
I'm glad I stuck with your game from the beginning! I really enjoyed the improvements you've made. Thank you for the sneak preview, too! Hope to be a Patron once things settle for me. Looking forward to the next update! ^_^

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I'm glad I stuck with your game from the beginning! I really enjoyed the improvements you've made. Thank you for the sneak preview, too! Hope to be a Patron once things settle for me. Looking forward to the next update! ^_^
I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
And it gives no error code when crashing, it just closes out?
Yep, no error code, it just closes out. I got those crashes when an animation is starting and I clicked at that point. The second time I waited a bit so the animation started properly and then it works fine. But I have no clue what's the issue there.

Nice teaser btw, I like it.

Edit: You might work on the textbox. Long texts are not fitting into the box.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
No crashes for me but possibly found 1 minor isssue. Emilys story progress (heart number) keeps going up and stays level with affection. Don't think it's meant to do that or at least it doesn't with the others.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
No crashes for me but possibly found 1 minor isssue. Emilys story progress (heart number) keeps going up and stays level with affection. Don't think it's meant to do that or at least it doesn't with the others.
Now that is something I can easily fix, thanks for finding that! Got it touched up.

Reactions: McWoodz
Jan 11, 2018
Glacerose, Great update and the Serra part just blew my mind! I love your writing, the narration makes a simple erotic scene hotter than usually see in other games, so applauses for you and the female characters thoughts were a good idea(for me, at least). I have one question about the gameplay:

Reactions: McWoodz

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 15254, in script
c "F--f--fuckkking.. f-... idiot!"
MemoryError:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Downloads\SylphiaIsland-25-pc\SylphiaIsland 0.25-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Downloads\SylphiaIsland-25-pc\SylphiaIsland 0.25-pc\renpy\main.py", line 529, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Downloads\SylphiaIsland-25-pc\SylphiaIsland 0.25-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Downloads\SylphiaIsland-25-pc\SylphiaIsland 0.25-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "D:\Downloads\SylphiaIsland-25-pc\SylphiaIsland 0.25-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 706, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\SylphiaIsland-25-pc\SylphiaIsland 0.25-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1336, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\SylphiaIsland-25-pc\SylphiaIsland 0.25-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1139, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "D:\Downloads\SylphiaIsland-25-pc\SylphiaIsland 0.25-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "D:\Downloads\SylphiaIsland-25-pc\SylphiaIsland 0.25-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Downloads\SylphiaIsland-25-pc\SylphiaIsland 0.25-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\SylphiaIsland-25-pc\SylphiaIsland 0.25-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2701, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\SylphiaIsland-25-pc\SylphiaIsland 0.25-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3193, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "D:\Downloads\SylphiaIsland-25-pc\SylphiaIsland 0.25-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2093, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 519, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
File "D:\Downloads\SylphiaIsland-25-pc\SylphiaIsland 0.25-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
File "D:\Downloads\SylphiaIsland-25-pc\SylphiaIsland 0.25-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "D:\Downloads\SylphiaIsland-25-pc\SylphiaIsland 0.25-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "D:\Downloads\SylphiaIsland-25-pc\SylphiaIsland 0.25-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "D:\Downloads\SylphiaIsland-25-pc\SylphiaIsland 0.25-pc\renpy\display\video.py", line 405, in render
tex, _ = get_movie_texture(self.channel, self.mask_channel, self.side_mask)
File "D:\Downloads\SylphiaIsland-25-pc\SylphiaIsland 0.25-pc\renpy\display\video.py", line 177, in get_movie_texture
tex = renpy.display.draw.load_texture(surf, True)
File "gldraw.pyx", line 739, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.load_texture
File "gltexture.pyx", line 896, in renpy.gl.gltexture.texture_grid_from_surface
File "gltexture.pyx", line 332, in renpy.gl.gltexture.TextureCore.load_surface
File "gltexture.pyx", line 1187, in renpy.gl.gltexture.premultiply
MemoryError:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.0.271
Sylphia Island .25
Sun Jul 21 20:14:42 2019

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Glacerose, Great update and the Serra part just blew my mind! I love your writing, the narration makes a simple erotic scene hotter than usually see in other games, so applauses for you and the female characters thoughts were a good idea(for me, at least). I have one question about the gameplay:
Yes that is the end for her :) And glad you like the writing!

• Love
Reactions: NamelessKnight
4.70 star(s) 23 Votes