Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Banner test.png

Overview:
Sylphia Island is a visual novel built in Ren'Py that offers a different take on the Visual Novel genre. With a focus on relationships and story, you'll grow your bond with the girls of the island and deeply get to know them, fostering a relationship as your learn more about their pasts, their secrets, and the dark history of the island!

Sylphia Island is currently undergoing a rehaul and is being remade in the Daz3D engine! To see progress on this rework, please join the discord or check out patreon!
Thread Updated: 2019-10-06
Release Date: 2019-10-06
Developer: Glacerose F95zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

SAVES FROM V.26 ONWARD SHOULD WORK BUT PERSISTENT DATA (GALLERY) MAY BE LOST!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac:
- -
Android: - -

Others: Compressed*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk. thanks OEJ for compression
Extras: FAN SIG

mainmenu.png 329097_screenshot4.png 329098_screenshot5.png 329099_screenshot6.png 329095_screenshot2.png 329096_screenshot3.png 329100_screenshot7.png 364861_c_story_10_41.png 364862_g_story_8_67.png 364863_l_story_7_28.png screenshot0053.png

Last edited:

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
From the SS, it appears that the girl has no knees. Well, plenty of time for improvement.

Mkae

Mar 3, 2018
No wonder the dev is already remaking some of the renders. Just look at previews 4/5, what is that lighting/shadows??.
I wish devs would actually put a lot more time and effort into their games before releasing their game with patreon up...

Edit: the preview images were changed.

Reactions: Hyped

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
I don't want this to sound overly negative, but the very first thing I thought when I saw the banner was "Mythic Manor clone". It's fine if you're inspired by that game, but you've got to be careful with how closely you replicate it, because people who have played both games will compare yours against it. Mythic Manor has set the bar quite high.

I would like to comment on the gameplay for more feedback, but I prefer not to play games until there's sexual content added.

All I can say for now is good luck. I'll try your game at a later date.

ashen

May 27, 2017
I wish there was some form of standard or consistency with versioning. I saw this posted on another site as v.01 a few days ago. Now it's here as v.03. Did the creator add in that much content? Or are they slapping on a new version number for every picture they add to the game?

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
everytime i see the title i read syphilis island lol but i will download once there is some fucking
wishing the developers the best of luck with this one as it looks promising

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes