4.50 star(s) 32 Votes

hardace

Impatiently waiting for the next update
Donor
Oct 8, 2017
@ManorStories: I love your game! I find the artwork beautiful, and the story compelling, and will certainly become a patron in the near future. I currently spend about $50/mo on patreon, and am in the process of realigning some of those funds to send to deserving developers who are less appreciated (like you).
Please don't allow the 12 year-old whiners to get to you. Your work is awesome, and I, for one, appreciate how much effort goes into trying to put together an update each month.
Keep up the good work.

U

User_1287024

@ManorStories: I love your game! I find the artwork beautiful, and the story compelling, and will certainly become a patron in the near future. I currently spend about $50/mo on patreon, and am in the process of realigning some of those funds to send to deserving developers who are less appreciated (like you).
Please don't allow the 12 year-old whiners to get to you. Your work is awesome, and I, for one, appreciate how much effort goes into trying to put together an update each month.
Keep up the good work.
Do not worry I am still motivated.
I can't go faster for reasons I explained multiple times.

Patreon is a thing.
F95 is another.

No patrons have complained about the monthly updates (I think this is what they ask for)

Here first reaction is about "lack of content" per update.

Its a matter of adaptation to audiences.
I still have to find a good balance.
I do my best to learn and improve.

Thank you for your good words.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
@ManorStories is old chapter fully voiceable now? I read changeloog but ı cant understand exactly this. You say ''Chapter 3 fully voiceable but chapter 4 new scenes is not'' ? Or Chapter 3 not fully voiceable too?

U

User_1287024

vraiment très bonne VF top sexy :)

Talking about VF (French Version)

I am looking for help in translating chapter 2 and 3 of Sylvia in French
I can't do it myself due to time constraints

If you apply to it I will teach you how to deal with Ren'py translation files.

It's not complex but it requires to follow a syntax very accurately.
This will be very helpful to get voice acting done sooner for the French Version

Author of the translation will be credited.

Update :
We found a good person for it and the translation is well on it's way now
Thank you !

Reactions: Blayo
U

User_1287024

@ManorStories is old chapter fully voiceable now? I read changeloog but ı cant understand exactly this. You say ''Chapter 3 fully voiceable but chapter 4 new scenes is not'' ? Or Chapter 3 not fully voiceable too?
At the time I wrote this message:
Chapter 3 is still in production (it miss the sex scene with Valerie):
. For the English version the first and second chapters are voiced as well as 75% of the chapter 3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

. For the French version only the first chapter is voiced and only for Sylvia
see my previous post :https://f95zone.to/threads/sylvia-2019-04-manorstories.5856/post-1854394

A scene is done in 3 steps, I work this way due to time constraints and budget.
And so far everyone involved is pretty happy with this process :)

Phase 1:
Artwork/sprites are produced first as line arts (no colors)
I do the first pass of code (for animation and camera moves) using the linearts and sketches.
This way BBCchan and I can make changes or add details.
Dialogues are adapted from main script and coded too.

Phase 2:
Coloring is done
Music is added (I compose most of it)
Coding is refined
Dialogs are revised and delivered to voice actors

Phase 3:
Voice actors record their lines using as much reference we can give them.
I fix dialogues in the code as Voice Actors can sometimes change their line to make them sound more natural.
Voices are balanced line by line as each VA record on their own. The result varies in term of sound equalization and volume and needs to be balanced or it will sound very unnatural.

Hope this answers your question
Thanks

U

User_1287024

This port is not official (not made by myself) it was done by Spear1403.
We both discussed it and I think it's good to be shared

The Android port is based on the promoter tier version, this means it includes the scene selector.
However even if it is more than a direct port, some interactive scenes may not work as expected :
- no right click in the thigh fuck scene with Sylvia (it's ok the game can continue even if you don't right click).

The boat race works on this port (players can continue after the boat race animation)

Based on feedback Spear1403 and I will try to fix the interactions issues on subsequent releases.

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes