4.50 star(s) 32 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

A few days before release the team is working over the clock to deliver the update.

Here is what we are working on:

Valerie's scene - end of chapter 3:
This scene concluding the 3rd chapter is well on it's way. It's fully voiced now and VoiceLikeCandy did a wonderful job.
It will have an interactive moment - shh no spoil -

Voice cast extended:
We completed the casting and now all characters at the exception of the player are voiced.

This improves a lot the immersion and I am sure you will appreciate the performance of :
- SilkyMilk (Isabelle, Rui, Eva)
- Laddinger (Lucia, Anna)
- Ivan E. Recshun (Deverault, Dr Lucian Moore)

Léa's path:
This was our internal project code name for a refactoring of Chapter 2 Resort Beach "swimsuit" quest as well as Léa's backstory.

There are less and more straightforward steps to follow.
However Léa won't fall for the player that easily, you would have to take real care of her. Léa's feelings will dictate changes in subsequent scenes and will have more impact on the main story.
We recorded more than 40 new lines of dialogues for Léa and Sylvia to accommodate those changes.

Background improvements:
We also improved backgrounds for the first chapter of the game. As pictures speaks louder than words, here is some comparison.

For all those reasons I highly recommend you get start a new game.
You will get a chance to experience this in a few days in the upcoming public demo.
Your feedback is important .

That's it for now, I return coding as there is still a lot to do before the release.
Thanks for your interest

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Story is just all over the place. One minute you're getting a titjob then she crying because you got a letter from your gf, then you're speeding at night in a speedboat then somehow you crashed and in a coma and then the two girls that's in love with the mc suddenly turned into lesbians. I had to turn it off. What is even happening?

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Story is just all over the place. One minute you're getting a titjob then she crying because you got a letter from your gf, then you're speeding at night in a speedboat then somehow you crashed and in a coma and then the two girls that's in love with the mc suddenly turned into lesbians. I had to turn it off. What is even happening?
My guess is this game is focused on the voiceover more than actual gameplay and story. I dont really care about voiceover when the game has nothing to show for it content wise. It feels like the work on this has begun like a month ago and all of the budget the dev got for it went to paying the voice actress (es?). The dev should:

1. Focus on the visual and story content.
2. Fire the voice actress (es?). Theyre leeches whose contribution isnt worth the price theyre asking.

As it stands now its just an expensive demo. Nothing worth writing home about.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
My guess is this game is focused on the voiceover more than actual gameplay and story. I dont really care about voiceover when the game has nothing to show for it content wise. It feels like the work on this has begun like a month ago and all of the budget the dev got for it went to paying the voice actress (es?). The dev should:

1. Focus on the visual and story content.
2. Fire the voice actress (es?). Theyre leeches whose contribution isnt worth the price theyre asking.

As it stands now its just an expensive demo. Nothing worth writing home about.
When you're right you're right. Wasn't there a poll that said most players play these games muted? lol

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes