4.50 star(s) 32 Votes

shipon

Sep 17, 2018
this story is so dogshit. reads like the dev started something and had no idea what he was doing with it so he just said "meh fuck it MC dies" and the only actual sex you have in the game is a flashback.

and who the fuck is the girl in the middle on the right side of the banner? because she has nothing to do with the story whatsoever.

i really hope that the dev's comics are worth the 700 a month he has on patreon, because this garbage VN that took a year to make is not worth that kind of money.

gen.kathrine

Dec 30, 2017
Right. I could use a hand with a technical issue that's been impeding my progress. I've tried overwriting saves, deleting saves, everything. And yet, every time I boot this game up, it shows either the map (with just one location that I cannot click on), or the notice "You won't go anywhere if you don't select a destination." Funnily enough, I can't select any destinations. With both, Lea is to the right, but I can't talk to her, either.

I can't access the main menu (as far as I know), or do anything other than quit the game.

I'm at my wits' end. Any help would be appreciated.

U

User_1287024

Game does not match quality required or expected.

My account is pending for deletion.

Thanks for the very few that helped, you know were to find me.

For the others accept my apologies for being an annoyance.

I said my previous message was last and I added this good bye
I am such a looser.
Go for it, beat me guys for this mistake.
I dont worth to live here.

• Sad
Reactions: Vibescu

qwertzuiop

Apr 30, 2017
Game does not match quality required or expected.

My account is pending for deletion.

Thanks for the very few that helped, you know were to find me.

For the others accept my apologies for being an annoyance.

I said my previous message was last and I added this good bye
I am such a looser.
Go for it, beat me guys for this mistake.
I dont worth to live here.
Is this an out of season april fools joke? smh

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
Nah, he's shown us that he's a drama queen before. No offense mate, I love you, but you really need to learn to ignore the haters/children, this forum is full of them.

• Angry
Reactions: Vojvoda

GasFury

Sep 4, 2018
Why i can't see the hearts when i choose what my character needs to say? Like the Android Version

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Um.. No offense, but doesn't it make more sense to focus on voice acting when the game's complete/near completion? It'd prob save $$$ since you're only paying the VA's once and you don't have the risk of them quiting part way through.
Preach

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes