youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SymphonyOfTheSerpent-V05092
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Borlandsmen

Aug 14, 2020
Is there any kind of roadmap for this? Was hoping to see some with the MILF you're currently living with. The mayor is rather cringe, although Anya is interesting. I assume the creator is going to be setting up the mechanics for a while, and then more h-content will be added later on?
If you look at yesterday's news from the developer with a preview, you will see Julia in the picture. She's wearing some new clothes. I think it's a sports top. It is also mentioned that there will be some kind of training in the new chapter. So these are quite hints at new content with her. Very similar to the activities with Heather at the beginning of his last game... very tempting...

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
do i have to play previous game to play this one? are the story still continued?
They are stand alone. You might get a small easter egg quote or small tie in dialogue of "hey, I know what that's referencing" if you play the other ones.
Outside of them all being solid games in the same world and the demons and angels and spirits knowing each other between games or having run ins with the other MC's between some. No in game essential reason to play through the others.
But they are all some of the highest quality games on this site. So I recommend them.

Reactions: JoeyGucci

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Anyone? What's with the hotdogs are to sexual in the last update ?
Nothing. There are several answers with inane babble to simply let you know this is not a clue.
It's one of the girls relationship scenes, I believe that one references the one at the hospital in the break room.
I have one clue about intellegence leading to money still left over with the NPC clue dialogues. I think it's a clue for the lvl 5 INT that they seem to have planned to put in, but left out of this update. demon is saying I'm all done, so must be all done.

MrMister71

Dec 30, 2018
Well.. after being super excited to get another game from NLT media, I initially installed the demo, then waited till there was something more to play. I played through this version yesterday and although I like the animations and the mechanics they did now introduce things in the game that I think they should quickly remove.

I don't like the fights and fights to get money or rewards. Yes I am probably not the youngest to be that good with the mouse clicks, and have to give it to the developer that after failing a couple of times on the same scene it does become easier and easier, so you can win. But to me it does really not add anything like fun to a game like this.

The puzzle elements of figuring out what to do and getting clues from people, still good as per the previous games. I love that kind of stuff, and coming from the age of space quest, kings quest and leisure suit larry in my late teens, well yeah that is just something I think NLT has been very good at and keeping my attention.

The side girls in this story, I am sorry but they do not do it for me. Chatting, earning money to buy gifts, gaining charisma points and then straight sex? They feel disconnected to the story, just whores to spend money on and get some sex? In previous games, all the girls that the main character had sex with were through the story, but in this game literally side girls, not even a challenge, no special quest to seduce them, just spend money on them and they are yours and the more you progress in the main story and gain strength, intelligence and charisma, you will get the opportunity to win more hearts with them, in other words do different sex acts.

The main story, far out!! Why does NLT have to come up with the same lame backstory of the main character that they lost their memory like so many games here? I know you can develop the backstory during the game and we can find out more about him, however, personally why not already have the back story ready?
I do think NLT can still make this a great game, but would be great to remove those two elements from this game. Somehow make those side-girls part of the storyline, instead of gifts (money), give the main character challenges to do. Doing fighting scenes for money, just a bit silly and perhaps integrate it more like a special event, perhaps with the option to skip the game scene.
Although a member of this forum for a long period, this is probably the longest post I have done. :)
But keep up the good work NLT Media... absolutely loved your previous games.

• Wow
Reactions: msnpot and neub1i

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
It's one of the girls relationship scenes, I believe that one references the one at the hospital in the break room.
I have one clue about intellegence leading to money still left over with the NPC clue dialogues. I think it's a clue for the lvl 5 INT that they seem to have planned to put in, but left out of this update. demon is saying I'm all done, so must be all done.
I think you are right in the movies folder there is a second clip with lucy that I haven't been able to view. Oracle/Demon also says I did everything but I missed some scene. So the hotdog could be a reference to the riding over her ass with your hotdog.

Unfortunately what ever I give her or talk to her or flirt with her it doesn't give me the extra points, I start to wonder if I misseda charisma point.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I think you are right in the movies folder there is a second clip with lucy that I haven't been able to view. Oracle/Demon also says I did everything but I missed some scene. So the hotdog could be a reference to the riding over her ass with your hotdog.

Unfortunately what ever I give her or talk to her or flirt with her it doesn't give me the extra points, I start to wonder if I misseda charisma point.
the total should be 5 4 5 on your stats. If they are, flirt should max out automatically.

Strength gets 2 increases, 1 via fight in neighborhood and a strength seed you craft. Int gets a boost at the tennis area and charisma gets a boost from the guy who wants a cupcake and helping the guy at the mansion. That should put you at two 5's and int at 4. Rest is just talking to the 3 girls

Last edited:

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
the total should be 5 4 5 on your stats. If they are, flirt should max out automatically.

Strength gets 2 increases, 1 via fight in neighborhood and a strength seed you craft. Int gets a boost at the tennis area and charisma gets a boost from the guy who wants a cupcake and helping the guy at the mansion. That should put you at two 5's and int at 4. Rest is just talking to the 3 girls
I got those numbers... Well the walkthrough is okay now, I might try to reply it...

Napster1150

Jan 8, 2024
My city dump is glitched. Has combat music playing and the unknown item lighting up when I go near where I picked it up, but I already have it. I can't seem to get the nut there either. Any advice? Thanks in advance. I am on latest version. lol1.png

Dogie King

May 22, 2024
Here Upscaled the Agrat Album ;)
Preview
:-

Mega-

Download from here - 1726689114357.png

Last edited:

trojanX05

Feb 6, 2022
I'm new to this game, how do I install the update? I already have v.04091, this time I downloaded only the update v.05092. Do I just need to drag the update files to the main game folder?

Drcozs

Aug 3, 2024
Finished this v.0000005 update on the fly using the walkthrough pdf....hahaha....another nothingburger update. What a disaster. Kudos to all patreons out there, you truly are one dedicated bunch. This game has been in development for what, 3 months? If the first "update" of this game was exactly what the game looks like right now, it would STILL be a severe letdown.

I'm actually amused by the development of this thing, looking forward to ver.0.0000000000006, who knows what awaits us there, a firm handshake scene with the stripper, a "wink and a smile" scene, and maybe even a french kiss!

NLT is the best! <3

• Wow
Reactions: iamslime

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
So youve just not read any of the reports, or watched any of the interviews. Where NLT has stated that this game will have main story updates on the second of every month. While the bonus content will be on the 15th of every month.

As it gives NLT and his team longer to build fully voiced scenes for the main story updates
My point still stands. I don't like this approach.

Reactions: JoeyGucci
3.20 star(s) 43 Votes