JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
Ah, so he is the "CountMorado" of this thread? Gotcha.
No, i just state facts. I also dont post a anime character gif every post

I get your dislike for the format change, but i dont see it changing. So far weve seen 2 heavily voiced story updates.
And id be very happy with SoTS if we get 30 plus of those, with the bonus content on the side.
I dont like how shallow the bonus updates are, but if the pay off is amazing story updates i dont care.

Reactions: NoRefund

Cicer0

Feb 12, 2019
The game is fine and all. I enjoy it more than the last one, but the side characters to me feel useless. I just find it tedious and feel no need to grind to get the hearts for all of them.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
No, i just state facts. I also dont post a anime character gif every post

I get your dislike for the format change, but i dont see it changing. So far weve seen 2 heavily voiced story updates.
And id be very happy with SoTS if we get 30 plus of those, with the bonus content on the side.
I dont like how shallow the bonus updates are, but if the pay off is amazing story updates i dont care.
Just some logical extrapolation based on facts so far.

The down side is that at the current rate, this game will take nearly twice as long (1% most releases, so let's say 90 releases, at 24 releases per year, it's a little under 4 years) to finish compared to previous NLT games (1-3% per releases, so let's say roughly 50 releases, at 24 releases per year, it's a little over 2 years.)

Now here's the opinion part.

I'd take faster story progress over voice acting any day, all the time. And I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling that way.

And while we are stating opinions, I've mentioned this about the last 2 NLT games already but this one applies even more to this game. The cast is too big. The cast in both ToN and TGO can both be halved with only very minor impact to the overall story. As both games were, they both have sprawling casts with very shallow personalities.

With 10 main LI + 6 side girls in SotS, this is shaping up to be even worse.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pervy Hermit

hufaxige

Sep 18, 2024
yea not a lot of update. They slowed down the story update to like once a month and this will take much longer as I also think there will also be more videos.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Weird one lol, I downloaded to update only, copied the files across, over write when asked to, didnt see anything new, started a new game, and again nothing new, what am I missing folks?

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
Just some logical extrapolation based on facts so far.

The down side is that at the current rate, this game will take nearly twice as long (1% most releases, so let's say 90 releases, at 24 releases per year, it's a little under 4 years) to finish compared to previous NLT games (1-3% per releases, so let's say roughly 50 releases, at 24 releases per year, it's a little over 2 years.)

Now here's the opinion part.

I'd take faster story progress over voice acting any day, all the time. And I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling that way.

And while we are stating opinions, I've mentioned this about the last 2 NLT games already but this one applies even more to this game. The cast is too big. The cast in both ToN and TGO can both be halved with only very minor impact to the overall story. As both games were, they both have sprawling casts with very shallow personalities.

With 10 main LI + 6 side girls in SotS, this is shaping up to be even worse.
NLT and his discord mods are saying 2 year dev cycle. But I see your point. I wonder if the updates get bigger?

And I agree on cast size but that's a patreon voted thing

mikelo13

Dec 3, 2020
hey i just bought all x-rated scenes in the theater,in the red light district.all fine.then i walked in again after i finished the chapter and it can't let me choose scene number 3 again.the game loads number 2(janet's nooner) on both numbers(2 and 3).is it a bug?

3.20 star(s) 43 Votes