Gzowl_LiP

Apr 15, 2023
How are you guys enjoying it so far and how do you compare it with the early game in the previous two titles?

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
1725746631667.png

attraction stuck for Madison?

I used the flirt option and chat option but nothing is working. Did I forget a step somewhere or is this a bug?

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
How are you guys enjoying it so far and how do you compare it with the early game in the previous two titles?
If I 100% truthful not as good as previous games. I think TGO had best models and ToN the best story of previous game but, being fair, way too early to judge SotS which may have mind blowing story over next couple of years. The mecanical side-girl dating thing - chat, gift, flirt, sex - does nothing for me and is totally unrewarding with no engagement personally. I would prefer maximum effort to be devoted to main story rather than robotic dating side-girl stuff.

Last edited:

MrGimble

Jun 26, 2021
Hello.

A noob question here: I just switched to play This game on Mac OS, an OS I don't know very well.
I am wondering how to get back save from one version to a newer one of the game.

When I download a new version, no saves are showing (continue in the menu is inactive), but if I open the old version, I can continue where I left.
So the save seems to be stored somewhere, it should be possible to make them recognizable by the next version off the game.

I am able to do this kind of things in Windows, but on Mac OS I am a little bit lost.

Thanks for the help.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hello.

A noob question here: I just switched to play This game on Mac OS, an OS I don't know very well.
I am wondering how to get back save from one version to a newer one of the game.

When I download a new version, no saves are showing (continue in the menu is inactive), but if I open the old version, I can continue where I left.
So the save seems to be stored somewhere, it should be possible to make them recognizable by the next version off the game.

I am able to do this kind of things in Windows, but on Mac OS I am a little bit lost.

Thanks for the help.
Well behaved games save their progress somewhere in ~/Library
RPGM games however tend to write the saves inside the app itself. To see the content of an app (an app is simply a folder masquerading as a file), right click it, pick Show package Contents. Then look in /Contents/Resources/app.nw
This game now wants to write its saves in the Documents folder.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Hello.

Thanks for the help.
In the new and current update the saves are located in the Documents folder.

If you can locate your older saves, you could try to copy and paste them into it. Otherwise you may have to start over.

Documents>SotS :coffee:

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
WEEKLY REPORT

SomeFun.png

We're one week away from more Symphony of the Serpent! Lucy, Autumn and Divya are all waiting to have some fun in the next update! Also coming next week is a new album pinup and a very MILFy Moan Zone scene.

In addition to these new scenes will come several new quests to boost your stats as well as some new additions to the fighting mechanic. More environmental interactions are on the way, a new attack type, and the ability to run away from battle are coming.

Thanks for all the feedback and support! Have a great week!

MrGimble

Jun 26, 2021
Well behaved games save their progress somewhere in ~/Library
RPGM games however tend to write the saves inside the app itself. To see the content of an app (an app is simply a folder masquerading as a file), right click it, pick Show package Contents. Then look in /Contents/Resources/app.nw
This game now wants to write its saves in the Documents folder.
Many thanks, that was exactly the way to do it, worked perfectly. I wasn't aware about this MacOS trick to mascarade folders ;)
Good thing that I sis now in the Doc folder with new version, it is much more convenient.

Reactions: PBS666
Oct 27, 2022
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 4015525

We're one week away from more Symphony of the Serpent! Lucy, Autumn and Divya are all waiting to have some fun in the next update! Also coming next week is a new album pinup and a very MILFy Moan Zone scene.

In addition to these new scenes will come several new quests to boost your stats as well as some new additions to the fighting mechanic. More environmental interactions are on the way, a new attack type, and the ability to run away from battle are coming.

Thanks for all the feedback and support! Have a great week!

[nlt always on top thanks for your work

Mm74615

Sep 25, 2023
Hi guys, i am stuck earning first heart for Nora. The bar don't go all the way up. I have done everything in the walk thru talking, flirting and give gift. Beacause of that the next in the walk thru don't happend.

3.20 star(s) 43 Votes