omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
Some kind of bug at the beginning of the game, when I'm in graces room and they head towards the bed then off screen and I can't do anything else. Have to shut the game down.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
It seams like there is a lot of people here that don't like the NLT games. Id love check out games that are considered to be better. I haven't found anything yet. id honestly like try them out.
For RPGM games, NLT is probably one of the top developers. But if you count other platforms, then there are tons with better story and rendering.

Cicer0

Feb 12, 2019
I know its only at like 4 percent so its basically nothing to go off on, but overall I like it better than TGO. Honestly, just not the biggest fan of the 6 side characters. Combat isn't too hard if you have items. Map is good and models I initially disliked I have started to grow on. Also, its early but the protagonist does not seem like a total moron like the protagonist of TGO was.

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
To be honest, will there be any new works after this one? Unless we can go to another planet later.
Could go back in time not only forward. I thought maybe go back some hundreds of years before Treasure of Nadia to story about the Casula, Fire Pirates, Church of Cambion, Diego de la Cruz, young Sofia Vesper finding fountain of youth etc. :unsure:

Oct 27, 2022
It seams like there is a lot of people here that don't like the NLT games. Id love check out games that are considered to be better. I haven't found anything yet. id honestly like try them out.
their loss nlt is a solid player and they do a good follow up on their games every time, after playing ton and tgo i gladly jump into this new chapter

Reactions: JJohns2049

neub1i

Nov 26, 2023
NLT is by far one of the best creators out there. The quality and gameplay with the scenes are the best there is and the only ones who can create anything better is NLT themselves. Sometimes it feels too linear to unlock, and there isnt a free-roam setting except booty calling them to your room. Add to this that the outfits dont change at all throughout the game, that's imo the only critique you can say about the NLT games. They release whole stories, complete games, and back it up with quality and on-time updates. If you hate on NLT games, might as well just look at comics and be done with lewd games

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
NLT is by far one of the best creators out there. The quality and gameplay with the scenes are the best there is and the only ones who can create anything better is NLT themselves. Sometimes it feels too linear to unlock, and there isnt a free-roam setting except booty calling them to your room. Add to this that the outfits dont change at all throughout the game, that's imo the only critique you can say about the NLT games. They release whole stories, complete games, and back it up with quality and on-time updates. If you hate on NLT games, might as well just look at comics and be done with lewd games
I don't understand why people complain either, I just like their games... And if people don't like the small updates, well they should come back every other month, than you have a 'large' update... I comparison with other games were you wait months from a small update

3.20 star(s) 43 Votes